It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who else has the nagging feeling that this election was a fraud ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The only reason this ever was close was because the media wanted it to appear close so that Kerry would have a shot. If you look at the very last set of polls (the only ones that are remembered) they showed Bush at 51%. Strangely the day before the election is the first time the polls showed Bush at this mark. Could the polls been manipulated all along and put at the correct tallies in the end to save some reputability?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Aside from the NWO / Skull and Bones conspiracy angle:

I want to ask this question. If Kerry had eeked out a close victory how many of you would honestly give any credence to Bush supporters claims that there was voter fraud? I mean really how many?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Blue...Don't let it go. If this is something you believe in, hang in there. I think you may be on to something. I don't know about hacking but I do know that everyone I know who voted....voted for Kerry. Also, there were two stories in WA state about the vote, on the radio. In one, there were people who voted that were NOT asked for ID or any verification of who they were and so could have gone back and voted repeatedly. In the other, a woman (police officer) went into vote at about 11 am and while she was there, there was a comotion which brought to light the fact that the machines weren't programmed correctly. Because of this everyone who had voted up to that point, their votes weren't counted. This was corrected before she left but, what about those who voted before 11??? I realize that WA ended up being for Kerry. That's not my point. The point is....if these things happened here, they could have happend everywhere / anywhere. I agree that Bush and Kerry had the same agenda and it is entirely possible that Kerry only ran to secure the win for Bush. All Kerry had to do was NOT contest the results. We will see if the review shows anything but it wont matter if it doesn't. If there is an an authority above the prez who is controlling these things, it would stand to reason they could control the review as well. The question is....Will we ever know the truth? Is there anything, really, Americans can do about this? I didn't vote for several reasons... I believed this would be the outcome and that no amount of votes for Kerry would change that. And, I still don't think either Kerry or Bush is worthy of the pesidency of the US.

Maybe instead of us wasting our time fighting Bush and the outcome of this election, we should put our efforts into finding a REAL candidate for the next election. Or maybe we should fight for REAL change in the elective process.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

I want to ask this question. If Kerry had eeked out a close victory how many of you would honestly give any credence to Bush supporters claims that there was voter fraud? I mean really how many?

I probably would buy it, simply because I believe both sides were willling to do just about anything to win, its just a matter of who has more connections and who is willing to go farther into the dark areas to pull off a win. So basically its screwed up any way you slice the pie.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Here we again see an attempt to turn it into a simplistic partisan issue.

The potential for voting fraud needs to be eliminated.

The Diebold machines can operate with fraudulent input for any result, they are built that way. The fact that Odell openly supported one candidate only gives this a particular lean. But the technology is known to be manipulable without safeguards, and that is the issue for anyone who cares about your right to have your vote counted.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
They have websites stating that Elvis is alive, that the toothfairy is real and that the world doesn't really exist. Just because some hack has a website about something doesn't make their cause valid, reliable nor truthful. There may be some fraud in every election, but not enough to change the outcome of the election. If Kerry thought so, he wouldn't have given his concession speech.

Bush won, Kerry lost... GET OVER IT!

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Start with a city council seat, then the city commission. After that run for stae representitve, and then state senate. After that, run forCongress or a national Senate seat.

We are a nation of extremely intelligent 20-30 somethings, with the ability to change the course of American politics in the next 20 years, if we try but this is what it will take. People starting in their own hometowns, so you can have a voice locally. It only takes one voice to change a nation forever. If you don't like hte fat cats, no is the time to start to change.

Even if you feel you could never change the foriegn policy of America,. you may be able to lobby for a better crimewatch program in your neighbor hood to clean up the streets.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I knew it.. I just knew it...

I've been waiting all day for this very thread to come out...

I knew that somebody would start crying foul... cry cry cry, boo hooo whoo... whine whine whine...

I just knew it would start....

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The Bush win will trigger certain events, leading to the endtimes. Expect a mock or (real ) terror attack by the bogey al queda, and the swearing in of the New world ditactor George w. Bush. Possibly we will see a war with damascus(syria) in the coming months. It will occur, there's no election to stop him now, the fracas could continue in I raq, (no exit stategy) cause they was never leaving. Beheadings will continue, this time the shift from civilian to military. For those who trust Bush, to lead america into prosperity, think again. You are brainwashed, it's not going to happen. And you will see more of mass exodus of americans, who can leave , leave. WATCH OUT for Patriot Act 11, 111 and 1V.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I knew it.. I just knew it...

I've been waiting all day for this very thread to come out...

I knew that somebody would start crying foul... cry cry cry, boo hooo whoo... whine whine whine...

I just knew it would start....

Absolutely you knew it would start. This is the Sore Loserman party. Just like the whole "Selected, not elected" campaign that they've headed up for the last 4 years. I wonder what their new slogan is gonna be?

Maybe, just maybe, these losers will learn something from Kerry and accept this defeat like MATURE ADULTS....

Wait a minute... What in the heck was I thinking... Mature Adults??? That'll never happen.

You see, what we have here is a bunch of whining liberals who are unable to get their arms around reality... the reality that the MAJORITY of Americans DO NOT support their agenda! This simply supports my notion that these liberals are nothing more than the elitist snobs that many of us know them to be and that they simply cannot, WILL NOT, accept the fact that we, as voting Americans, are capable of deciding, FOR OURSELVES, the direction that the MAJORITY of us would like this country to go. Sadly though, I fear that they'll never understand this.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   

FredT...I think this a great question. Its always a good idea to turn the situation upside down and look at it from the other side. I tried to put myself in this situation and see how I would feel. Basically, I think that people wouln't take it as seriously from Bush supporters for many reasons. One being, Bush has been in office for 4 years and we see his track record. With all the death and destruction, loss, and sadness associated with the past 4 years, it could be a predictable/ plausable /acceptable /believable etc outcome. However that is not to say that if Kerry won there would have been no cause for concern about voter fraud. Just that it would be more easily accepted. After the past few elections, it is apparent that there will always be concerns about voter fraud unless and until the election process is revised. And even then "voter fraud" will still be used to interject doubt if there is even one person who is not happy with the outcome of the election.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
esdad71 I Hope that you are right

Start with a city council seat, then the city commission. After that run for stae representitve, and then state senate. After that, run forCongress or a national Senate seat.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The only fraud is that only two candidates that really are not that much different are all the media machine promotes, thus we can't get real people elected. As long as we allow this divide & conquer routine to continue it will be more of the same.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone
Something is serioslly wrong here people. The computers were hacked. Any 14 year old scrypt kiddie could have done it. A war room somewhere may have easlly changed 50,000,000 votes . All is not well here . something is wrong. [edit on 3-11-2004 by bluemooone]

[edit on 3-11-2004 by bluemooone]

You know, I voted for Bush, however I believe the same as you; I have all along. When I watched the debates I saw it right away. The only reason why I voted for Bush is because I was voting for Moral/Ethical Values not Bush. To me this election was more about where do you stand morally. This was a game for both parties. Anything started will finish - Bush is a pawn. It was decided before it even started. No, I am not basing this on evidence because we would NEVER see such evidence. It is my own opinion. I felt weird about this whole thing. I strongly believe that because humans are so sinful in nature that there has to be some kind of moral outlines/guidelines. People who think the government controls under moral guidelines crack me up. This has nothing to do with Christians, Church & State etc., this has to do with clearing a path it always has, always will. What also cracks me up is how people believe that the President's makes all the decisions, pulls all the strings so to speak. There is a greater evil behind all evil; which is the greater? It will be really interesting to see what happens, because so many people will blame Bush for things that have already been set into motion without even realizing that it will be the greater evil that steps forward to save the world. What happens to a society that is based on immorality?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
omg listen to yourselves... its not the fact that kerry loss, but how is it that we reelect a man that has led us into an unwanted war, lied to us multiple times, propagated media, and is continuiously un rooting the constitution and our rights as citizens

what i cant understand is how you follow him so blindly and justify his acts as securing our saftey.

well maybe were safe from the so called terrorists now, but are we same from the gov... what will you do when they label you a terrorist

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Why would this news not be out on every major news station? Is blackbox the only ones with this info? I love this quote from the sight though>

Freedom of Information requests are not free. We need to raise $50,000 as quickly as possible to pay for records and the fees some states charge for them. We launched one major FOIA action last night, and have two more on the way, pell-mell. Now is the time. If you can't donate funds, please donate time. E-mail to join the Cleanup Crew.

Sounds like a scam to me! Hey Kerry supporters, donate your money to these guys to find out if Kerry really won!!! Information costs $1,000 per state! What a joke! Give it up Kerry lost fair and square, he can admit it why can't you?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Franki
omg listen to yourselves... its not the fact that kerry loss, but how is it that we reelect a man that has led us into an unwanted war, lied to us multiple times, propagated media, and is continuiously un rooting the constitution and our rights as citizens

Ummmm....Franki, I think that's the point. "There must have been something wrong with this election in order for the man responsible for these acts to have been re-elected." Unless I am misunderstanding, I think you are syaing the same things. Right?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I am currently in the process of creating a web site called www.changetheus.com.

It will be able to provide anyone the ability to read about all parties, links to all states, and information on how to start your own campaign for any office, PTA, city commison, etc.. If i learned one thing by reading all hte threads, is that there is alot of intelligence out there, but it is not bieng used to it's best potential. It is time for us as a nation to come together and use some of our agression and blog knowledge to make a change for our children, parents and ourselves. In the meantime, make a voice in your community. Go to a city council meeting and look around. If you think you can do it, go for it and look for my site after the first of the year....

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Nothing was rigged with the votes - high school debate teams could have led a better debate; it was decided who would win in the beginning. Games, games, games. Our country so far is split on moral values, next time we have an election moral values will probably lose. There is a reason why there are moral guidelines.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I for one, truly hope some of the fears of Diebold are completely nullified. Otherwise, it means that we, the American people, no longer live in a democratic republic, but a dictatorship.

While I admit that the republican sweep is near unbelievable, I hope to my very soul that the process was not corrupted, and that the Bush win was legitimate, no matter my feelings on Bush. My greater concern is whether or not we truly have a vote or not.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join