It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who else has the nagging feeling that this election was a fraud ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Something is serioslly wrong here people. The computers were hacked. Any 14 year old scrypt kiddie could have done it. A war room somewhere may have easlly changed 50,000,000 votes . All is not well here . something is wrong. [edit on 3-11-2004 by bluemooone]

[edit on 3-11-2004 by bluemooone]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
haha lol sorry dude kerry lost the better man won fair and square.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Give it up dude, the race is over, Kerry called it quits. He even knows that he has lost.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I would love to believe that this is all some bad dream, but it just seems like I have entered some alternate reality instead. I don't know how this all could have happened. However it did and it does not appear to be contestible.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
'better' is such a relative term to use when describing Bush. To you he may be beter than god himself, to joe blow down the street he may be better a milkshake, and to me hes nothing 'better' than kid with a very expensive toy to play with.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Bush is glad to have people like JoeTex on his side!

Bev Harris and the non-partisan citizen group conducting the reviews over the next 10 days will have interesting findings.

www.blackboxvoting.org...

JAK

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Who else has the nagging feeling that this election was a fraud ?

Sadly, no I don't. I thought that this would be the outcome. In fact I don't think I ever gave kerry a chance.

Jack

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I think your grasping at straws with this hacking stuff there was teams of laywers looking for this type of stuff and they havent come up with anything that could even contest the results.

We are not going to have to wait much longer for Kerry to publicly concede defeat

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Let it go already, I agree the better man won fair and square.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
I think your grasping at straws with this hacking stuff there was teams of laywers looking for this type of stuff and they havent come up with anything that could even contest the results.

Really? Try reading the links provided for your ease of use.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
HA HA HA ''''THIS IS REALLY GETTING FUNNY.
ALL THOSE WHO ARE SORE LOSERS PLEASE LEAVE NOW!
I UNDERSTAND BIN LADEN CAN USE YOU IN AFGANASTAN WEVING RUGS!

HA HA HA HA

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
www.blackboxvoting.org... THIS IS NOT FUNNY

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It's extremely amusing that the majority of Democrats believed Kerry had over-whelming support. It's quite simple to figure out how they would come to this conclusion since the media grossly supported Kerry, and hence aired much greater amounts of Pro-Kerry stories and such. Get over it already.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I do feel this election is a fraud. I do think that Bush and Kerry had the same Agendas. Kerry was only put in the race to secure that Bush would win.

They are both members of the "Bones and Skulls". Kerry was just put in to secure a win for Bush.

Kerry and Bush are the same #, the U.S. is #ed now.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

Really? Try reading the links provided for your ease of use.

Well I dont think Kerry agrees with this as he is getting ready to give his concession speach right now.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by USArmyEngineer
Get over it already.

The issue of eradicating fraud is not a partisan issue. The election outcome is not at issue between the politicians yet. The media coverage of either campaign and media support are irrelevant. What is at issue is the protection of the voting power of every American.

I wonder how many shills will read any of the Bev Harris material pre-review or post-review.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Well I dont think Kerry agrees with this as he is getting ready to give his concession speach right now.

That's all well and good, but to be informed about the topic I would suggest reading the link:

www.blackboxvoting.org...

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by subzero360
Unfortunately, I do feel this election is a fraud. I do think that Bush and Kerry had the same Agendas. Kerry was only put in the race to secure that Bush would win.

They are both members of the "Bones and Skulls". Kerry was just put in to secure a win for Bush.

While I don't believe that this was a "fixed" election--the above scenario does have a ring of plausibility about it. It's just that Kerry was such a non-entity, such a colorless individual, I can't help but feel that either he was a NWO "plant" to get Bush re-elected or that the DNC are a bunch of out-of-touch incompetents who need a serious overhaul in their ranks.

I mean...all the money the Democrats spent on this election, all the polling, and strategizing, and Kerry was the very best they could do? It's like Hollywood spending millions on films like "Batman and Robin" & "The Cat In The Hat" and all they can come up with is crap.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I know two democrats that are happy with the results, Bill and Hilary Clinton. Expect to see the Hilda beast on the balot in 2008.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by subzero360

While I don't believe that this was a "fixed" election--the above scenario does have a ring of plausibility about it. It's just that Kerry was such a non-entity, such a colorless individual, I can't help but feel that either he was a NWO "plant" to get Bush re-elected or that the DNC are a bunch of out-of-touch incompetents who need a serious overhaul in their ranks.

I mean...all the money the Democrats spent on this election, all the polling, and strategizing, and Kerry was the very best they could do? It's like Hollywood spending millions on films like "Batman and Robin" & "The Cat In The Hat" and all they can come up with is crap.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join