It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

don't discouraged, a loving message from the Blessed Mother

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by colbe

They're running from the only one (divine Trinity) who can make them happy AnonymousCitizen.

I still fail to see how your sentiment reflects the apparent fact that Boston wasn't important enough for divine intervention. Or New York. Or Columbine. Or Newtown. Or Aurora.

I would say that people judge too quickly, and do not seek the will of God occur in perfect cause and effect. We are to quick to say we understand and then explain our imperfect understandings.

The Divine is everywhere and in everything without bias, only giving and receiving, holding Its arms out to people stricken by grief and sorrow and bringing them closer to reality.

Death is necessary, but it is more necessary to learn the tragedy of spiritual death compared to physical death. And it is more important to live spiritually than to stay alive only physically.

edit on 113030p://666 by backcase because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by backcase

I would say that people judge too quickly, and do not seek the will of God occur in perfect cause and effect. We are to quick to say we understand and then explain our imperfect understandings.

Like what you're doing right now?

The Divine is everywhere and in everything without bias, only giving and receiving, holding Its arms out to people stricken by grief and sorrow and bringing them closer to reality.

Pardon me for being so bold, but you are a human being. Bias is an essential part of your nature because emotion is an essential part of your nature. I don't think your biased, emotional, human nature is any more reliable than the rest of us. You could be wrong too.

Death is necessary, but it is more necessary to learn the tragedy of spiritual death compared to physical death. And it is more important to live spiritually than to stay alive only physically.

Maybe if you weren't so spiritually concerned with your own righteousness and benevolence, you'd realize just how insensitive you sound. The road to hell is paved with good intentions, and you'd make one hell of a mason.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

What I am trying to say is that I should not judge what is unnecessary for me to judge.

There is an old saying that goes "believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see."

I see the death, I see the sorrow, but I do not see the extent to which these people are such in their state of being, so to say that I understand why it happened or how it happened is not for me.

The only way that I may know others is through myself, and if I do not fully know or understand myself, then I do not know nor fully understand anyone else. So I speak on what I do know, and that is that God knows and understands me, and understands everyone else.

Peace to you.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by vethumanbeing

vethumanbeing So, Jesus as a demi-god sacificed himself to himself. THIS IS AGAINST ALL RULES OF GODERY, GODERISMS, GODSPEAK. He has no connuptial power, no pedigree and denighed he was God, just the Son of such, (as we all are sons and daughters of that celestial being). So, we are ourselves sacrifical beings, we die in whatever manner deemed, without knowing our outcome (well some of us do understand that kingdom realm Jesus speaks to). I get the idea that as he sacrificed himself to the human, we do as well. He was the forethought of this concept of understanding death is actually life everlasting. Jesus as killed by sinners? Does that really matter, many throughout the ages died in a battle for a cause or belief system as well he did, on the battlefield physical no, on the the ideafield yes. So many have, just not as glorified. This was a special timed and planned exit. It worked. People are not intrisically evil, they are just ill informed and pack themselves to similar belief systems; where does the fault lie in that, squarely upon the humans creator and subsequent abandonment thereof.

AfterInfinity
That was a lot of claptrap for not knowing what you're talking about. You are an ignorant, puny, imperfect, mortal human being - as opposed to everything the human species considers to be divine and holy - yet you speak as though you have considerable experience in the realm of divine politics. I'm not trying to be harsh or offensive here, I am simply pointing out that for all your bluster, there is no reason for us to take you seriously...at least as far as the above quoted selection goes.

I know and I hate it; the claptrap part most, trapped the clap more appropriate in this day, garner through sound the ability to turn off lights. This human thingyness is not enjoyable, more a very heavy coat of splendiferous colors Joseph (someone will steal from me one day I am sure; oh that would translate as my significant and omnificent knowledge). My politics are earthy, I do have a family and one that is very interesting as they seem to describe the divine realm perfectly playing their roles out as material beings. I didnt create the human, the human didnt create itself so we are all off the hook; as far as divine politics goes, I do have some ideas; none that you should take in the least bit seriously.
edit on 20-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join