It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

don't discouraged, a loving message from the Blessed Mother

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by colbe

Where was your god when the bombs went off? Where was your god when those people got killed or seriously injured? Where was your god when the planes hit the WTC, or when those gunmen unloaded on those children in Newtown? Where was your god when the Clumbine students were mown down? Where was your god when the metro in London was blown to pieces, and dozens of innocents along with it?

Thanks to the liberals, God is no longer allowed in schools nor most other public places.
edit on 4/16/13 by AnonymousCitizen because: grammar

And thank you, colbe, for relaying that message.
edit on 4/16/13 by AnonymousCitizen because: thanks

They're running from the only one (divine Trinity) who can make them happy AnonymousCitizen.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

They're running from the only one (divine Trinity) who can make them happy AnonymousCitizen.

I still fail to see how your sentiment reflects the apparent fact that Boston wasn't important enough for divine intervention. Or New York. Or Columbine. Or Newtown. Or Aurora.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

I still fail to see how your sentiment reflects the apparent fact that Boston wasn't important enough for divine intervention. Or New York. Or Columbine. Or Newtown. Or Aurora.

The only one lately; The Miracle on the Hudson (surprise a floating water bird/plane). No one talks about the non-miracle potencials and how they were ignored by God--oh business as usual. It takes 10 to1 to prove a point? Believe in me enough I might not change that rate to 20 to 1; or gigantize Red Ants into 50lb insect/creatures. No need to infiltrate the cracks in your foundation up the walls, just eat the walls through and through (powerful mandible action).
edit on 18-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

AI, hi,

I haven't read the best selling book the Harbinger but I know a little bit about it. And I knew from reading about the founders and their prayers answered by God. George Washington and other fathers/defenders of country are/were holy men. They consecrated this country to God at a place in New York, coincidence, at ground zero!

To our time...

God is perfectly loving and perfectly just. At a certain point, He brings about His just judgment. Forty like seven is a divine number, it has been 40 years since Roe vs Wade. Obvious the spiritual state of our nation, God's grace is off America. Look who we voted back into the highest office in the land last November, the infanticide BHO! We enact laws to protect sodomy. The faith is weak, lost almost, who has need of God these days?

Judgment is God's hope to wake us up too, that we turn back to Him. Remember world history, you can see the nature of God, His judgment is really His mercy. Read a message from Our Lord last year on the same subject. God sometimes permits, the evil plans of men as part of His just judgment.

+ + +

message to John Leary

August 29, 2012 (Martyrdom of St. John the Baptist)

Jesus said: “My people, there is a reason that this hurricane is coming seven years after the anniversary of Katrina. You have read the Harbinger book and you have watched the movie about ‘The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment’. In there it explains that America had its first sign to repent with the 9-11-01 destruction of the Twin Towers. Then seven years later to the day, you experienced the 2008 financial collapse. This was explained as a Jewish term of when every seven years all debts were cancelled. Now, seven years ago in 2005 your country experienced a natural sign of destruction with Hurricane Katrina that devastated New Orleans. Again seven years later, you are witnessing another hurricane that struck in nearly the same location at New Orleans. This is another natural sign from Me to again ask your people to repent of their sins. You can see the parallel of the first two signs caused by men and these last two signs are from Me, but both were separated by seven years. There is another parallel in that the first two events happened in New York City, and the second two events happened at New Orleans. If America does not repent and change its ways even with these warnings, then your country will face a worse punishment that will throw your people into exile as Israel was punished.

www.johnleary.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

reply to post by colbe

AI, hi,

I haven't read the best selling book the Harbinger but I know a little bit about it. And I knew from reading about the founders and their prayers answered by God. George Washington and other fathers/defenders of country are/were holy men. They consecrated this country to God at a place in New York, coincidence, at ground zero!

To our time...

God is perfectly loving and perfectly just. At a certain point, He brings about His just judgment. Forty like seven is a divine number, it has been 40 years since Roe vs Wade. Obvious the spiritual state of our nation, God's grace is off America. Look who we voted back into the highest office in the land last November, the infanticide BHO! We enact laws to protect sodomy. The faith is weak, lost almost, who has need of God these days?

Judgment is God's hope to wake us up too, that we turn back to Him. Remember world history, you can see the nature of God, His judgment is really His mercy. Read a message from Our Lord last year on the same subject. God sometimes permits, the evil plans of men as part of His just judgment.

+ + +

message to John Leary

August 29, 2012 (Martyrdom of St. John the Baptist)

Jesus said: “My people, there is a reason that this hurricane is coming seven years after the anniversary of Katrina. You have read the Harbinger book and you have watched the movie about ‘The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment’. In there it explains that America had its first sign to repent with the 9-11-01 destruction of the Twin Towers. Then seven years later to the day, you experienced the 2008 financial collapse. This was explained as a Jewish term of when every seven years all debts were cancelled. Now, seven years ago in 2005 your country experienced a natural sign of destruction with Hurricane Katrina that devastated New Orleans. Again seven years later, you are witnessing another hurricane that struck in nearly the same location at New Orleans. This is another natural sign from Me to again ask your people to repent of their sins. You can see the parallel of the first two signs caused by men and these last two signs are from Me, but both were separated by seven years. There is another parallel in that the first two events happened in New York City, and the second two events happened at New Orleans. If America does not repent and change its ways even with these warnings, then your country will face a worse punishment that will throw your people into exile as Israel was punished.

www.johnleary.com...

Several messengers I am aware of were warned about 9-11, Vassula Ryden, Ned Dougherty, Christina
Gallagher from Ireland.

Dr. Thomas Petrisko has recorded an audiotape on how the Virgin Mary called together her people at the
world trade center on 9/11/99 two years to the day before the disaster.
Petrisko was with Christina Gallagher, one of the visionaries and a hundred
others called to New York. On that day Christina prophetically waved her arm
over the World Trade Towers, in the presence of Dr. Petrisko, and said "that if we
did not repent and return to God "one day this will all be gone."

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Vassula Ryden, Ned Dougherty, Christina Gallagher from Ireland.

John Leary ...

FAKES.
Above Top Secret Quick Guide to Popular Modern False Apparition Sites and 'Seers'.
Included at that thread are official church statements on them and others.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Just stop replying to me. I'm tired of taking you seriously only to be disappointed. That post wasn't directed at you anyway.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Maybe you've already seen this. If not, here's your answer to why God didn't save the victims of whatever disaster you care to name.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Maybe you've already seen this. If not, here's your answer to why God didn't save the victims of whatever disaster you care to name.

A deadly clot was going to stop your heart and kill you. I prevented the clot from forming with just my thoughts. You should worship me for saving your life even though you don't know for certain that you were ever in any danger like I just described.

That's what I got from the video.

ETA: "God" is an asshole in that video. And the worst part is, it's completely plausible from the way the Bible tells it.
edit on 19-4-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Where was your god when the bombs went off? Where was your god when those people got killed or seriously injured? Where was your god when the planes hit the WTC, or when those gunmen unloaded on those children in Newtown? Where was your god when the Columbine students were mown down? Where was your god when the metro in London was blown to pieces, and dozens of innocents along with it?

Before you start on your god speeches, imagine who's not going home to their families. If "God" loved the ones who survived, what are you trying to say about the ones who didn't? If you wouldn't mind, save your bible-thumping for another day. It will do no good here. Many of us haven't finished asking ourselves why a benevolent and all-powerful god would let this happen, and your quaint sentiments blatantly beg a blind eye in that regard.
edit on 16-4-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Why would God intervene in any of these? You have sinners and perverts in all positions of society. So God should help blasphemers and enemies of 10 Commandments? You all want to sin, so have it, don't blame God for toxins, diseases, immorality....it all comes from you. He permits you to act, you are free willed. God is letting you know how evil you are.
edit on 19-4-2013 by truthius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by Viking9019
reply to post by colbe

A god that loves human and animal sacrafices cannot be ''all good''.

I have a sneaking suspicion that when "God" watched its human creations sacraficing Its animals and eventually ITS OWN SON to ITSELF would have had these thoughts:

edit on 16-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

God did not sacrifice His own Son. It was a sacrifice in the sense of fidelity and obedience to truth, justice, purity....and other virtues. Jesus was killed by sinners: those who were after power, money, lust.... and especially by the lukewarm, indifferent and cowardly souls who out of fear and human respect joined other evil people.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by truthius

Competitive religion is a terrible sport because few are afraid to kill and none are afraid to die.
edit on 19-4-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

reply to post by colbe

Where was your god when the bombs went off? Where was your god when those people got killed or seriously injured? Where was your god when the planes hit the WTC, or when those gunmen unloaded on those children in Newtown? Where was your god when the Clumbine students were mown down? Where was your god when the metro in London was blown to pieces, and dozens of innocents along with it?

Thanks to the liberals, God is no longer allowed in schools nor most other public places.
edit on 4/16/13 by AnonymousCitizen because: grammar

And thank you, colbe, for relaying that message.
edit on 4/16/13 by AnonymousCitizen because: thanks

You are very welcome, your post lifts my heart. It is a battle at ATS, all the rejection of the faith, the God hating comments and they're posted daily!

No one thinks of their soul. It would be permanent 'anxiety attack" if I followed the denial of goodness, the source of all goodness, the Blessed Trinity.

God has revealed His plan and who He is, believe. Ask Him in prayer to help you believe. God will send you the grace.

God bless you AnonymousCitizen AND everyone replying here,

colbe

God does not bless sinners, that includes me too. I am going back to Church and confession though; probably tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Just stop replying to me. I'm tired of taking you seriously only to be disappointed. That post wasn't directed at you anyway.

We can discuss this at the next family reunion in person. I will be riding the Elephant.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I told jigger today, I am so depressed about Boston. I pray, please Lord come soon.

~ ~ ~

Pana, Illinois

message to Sharon Fitzpatrick

SUNDAY, APRIL 14, 2013

....THANK YOU. I AM GRATEFUL FOR YOUR COMMITMENT AND YOUR FIDELITY. OH
MY CHILDREN, BE AWAKE TO THE POWER OF GOD. YOUR PRAYERS ARE MOST PLEASING
TO HIM AND THEREFORE, BECAUSE YOU PERSEVERE IN PRAYER MANY THINGS THAT ARE
CONTRARY TO THE EVILS OF THE WORLD, SHALL BE EVIDENT. LET YOUR EYES BE OPEN
AS THE TRUTH REACTS TO LIES AND DECEIT. YOU WILL GASP AS YOU WITNESS THIS
POWER OF GOD.

LITTLE ONES BE AT PEACE. DESPITE WHAT YOU SUFFER AND ARE ASKED TO ENDURE,
LET PEACE BECOME PART OF YOU. PEACE MY CHILDREN COMES FROM JESUS, AND I
TELL YOU HE IS WITH YOU.

WITH SWEETNESS DO I BLESS YOU IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, THE SON, AND THE
HOLY SPIRIT. MY SON HAS HIS HAND OVER YOU BLESSING YOU WITH DEEP LOVE.

PRAISE AND THANK HIM MY LOVES, NOW AND FOREVER. :

www.petalsfromheaven.com...

There is so many of these private messages but almost nobody heard of the most important one, Maria Valtorta. It is the best reading on Theology and Spirituality. I will be posting a VERY important topic that you people have never read before; as soon as I have 20 posts and that is now, haha!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthius

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by Viking9019
reply to post by colbe

A god that loves human and animal sacrafices cannot be ''all good''.

I have a sneaking suspicion that when "God" watched its human creations sacraficing Its animals and eventually ITS OWN SON to ITSELF would have had these thoughts:

edit on 16-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

God did not sacrifice His own Son. It was a sacrifice in the sense of fidelity and obedience to truth, justice, purity....and other virtues. Jesus was killed by sinners: those who were after power, money, lust.... and especially by the lukewarm, indifferent and cowardly souls who out of fear and human respect joined other evil people.

So, Jesus as a demi-god sacificed himself to himself. THIS IS AGAINST ALL RULES OF GODERY, GODERISMS, GODSPEAK. He has no connuptial power, no pedigree and denighed he was God, just the Son of such, (as we all are sons and daughters of that celestial being). So, we are ourselves sacrifical beings, we die in whatever manner deemed, without knowing our outcome (well some of us do understand that kingdom realm Jesus speaks to). I get the idea that as he sacrificed himself to the human, we do as well. He was the forethought of this concept of understanding death is actually life everlasting. Jesus as killed by sinners? Does that really matter, many throughout the ages died in a battle for a cause or belief system as well he did, on the battlefield physical no, on the the ideafield yes. So many have, just not as glorified. This was a special timed and planned exit. It worked. People are not intrisically evil, they are just ill informed and pack themselves to similar belief systems; where does the fault lie in that, squarely upon the humans creator and subsequent abandonment thereof.
edit on 19-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by truthius

AfterInfinity
Competitive religion is a terrible sport because few are afraid to kill and none are afraid to die.

Not nearly as dangerous as Comparative Literature, Masters level candidates. These noctural highly secretive people are vicious to each other over a badly gone seminar/class regarding/interpreting Cervantes 'Don Quixote' accurately, (the donkey the windmill and the knight are combined then compared with the real hero of the story: Sancho Panza). They fight over who holds their hands up first with each banal question. The instructor that stands in front of the blackboard behind the ducking point desk is usually armed.
edit on 19-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

There is so many of these private messages but almost nobody heard of the most important one, Maria Valtorta. It is the best reading on Theology and Spirituality. I will be posting a VERY important topic that you people have never read before; as soon as I have 20 posts and that is now, haha!

You mean this one, here? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good luck on your first thread!

edit on 20-4-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

There is so many of these private messages but almost nobody heard of the most important one, Maria Valtorta. It is the best reading on Theology and Spirituality

Maria Valtorta .. Poem of the Man God. I've read them. Even though they were on the 'CONDEMNED READING LIST' (Index of Forbidden Books - when there was a condemned reading list). There are MANY theological and scriptural errors in those books. Five books ... too many errors to even begin listing here.

example ... scripture says that Jesus immediately reached out to catch Peter when he started to sink when walking on water. In Valtortas books, Jesus just stands there and watches Peter as he panics and starts to drown. He waits for certain words from Peter. Not only does that contradict scripture, but it makes Jesus look cruel (and elsewhere .. makes Jesus look homosexual)

more info here

Again on December 16, 1959 the books were placed on the Index of Forbidden Books signed by Pope John XXII. L'Osservatore Romano printed the condemnation on January 6, 1960 with the heading, "A Badly Fictionalized Life of Jesus".

Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, head of the Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, in answer to questions, again reminded the world that the "Poem" has always been condemned. He went on to say in 1985: "After the dissolution of the Index, when some people thought the printing and distribution of the work was permitted, they were reminded again in L'Osservatore Romano (June 15, 1966) that 'The Index retains its moral force despite its dissolution."

In 1993 Cardinal Ratzinger said the books cannot be considered supernatural in origin. He said that the best that could be said of them is that they were a badly fictionalized life of Jesus.

Caritas of Birmingham, the American promoters of "The Poem" wrote a pleading letter to Cardinal Ratzinger on July 21, 1992 [more on that later]. Cardinal Ratzinger felt that the bishop of Birmingham, Alabama should answer the letter, and in 1993 Bishop Raymond J. Boland restated that they cannot be considered supernatural in origin."

Rome condemned the books in 1949, 1959, 1960,1985, twice in 1993. What more do people want?

edit on 4/20/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

So, Jesus as a demi-god sacificed himself to himself. THIS IS AGAINST ALL RULES OF GODERY, GODERISMS, GODSPEAK. He has no connuptial power, no pedigree and denighed he was God, just the Son of such, (as we all are sons and daughters of that celestial being). So, we are ourselves sacrifical beings, we die in whatever manner deemed, without knowing our outcome (well some of us do understand that kingdom realm Jesus speaks to). I get the idea that as he sacrificed himself to the human, we do as well. He was the forethought of this concept of understanding death is actually life everlasting. Jesus as killed by sinners? Does that really matter, many throughout the ages died in a battle for a cause or belief system as well he did, on the battlefield physical no, on the the ideafield yes. So many have, just not as glorified. This was a special timed and planned exit. It worked. People are not intrisically evil, they are just ill informed and pack themselves to similar belief systems; where does the fault lie in that, squarely upon the humans creator and subsequent abandonment thereof.

That was a lot of claptrap for not knowing what you're talking about. You are an ignorant, puny, imperfect, mortal human being - as opposed to everything the human species considers to be divine and holy - yet you speak as though you have considerable experience in the realm of divine politics. I'm not trying to be harsh or offensive here, I am simply pointing out that for all your bluster, there is no reason for us to take you seriously...at least as far as the above quoted selection goes.
edit on 20-4-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join