It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

don't discouraged, a loving message from the Blessed Mother

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I told jigger today, I am so depressed about Boston. I pray, please Lord come soon.

~ ~ ~

Pana, Illinois

message to Sharon Fitzpatrick

SUNDAY, APRIL 14, 2013

....THANK YOU. I AM GRATEFUL FOR YOUR COMMITMENT AND YOUR FIDELITY. OH
MY CHILDREN, BE AWAKE TO THE POWER OF GOD. YOUR PRAYERS ARE MOST PLEASING
TO HIM AND THEREFORE, BECAUSE YOU PERSEVERE IN PRAYER MANY THINGS THAT ARE
CONTRARY TO THE EVILS OF THE WORLD, SHALL BE EVIDENT. LET YOUR EYES BE OPEN
AS THE TRUTH REACTS TO LIES AND DECEIT. YOU WILL GASP AS YOU WITNESS THIS
POWER OF GOD.

LITTLE ONES BE AT PEACE. DESPITE WHAT YOU SUFFER AND ARE ASKED TO ENDURE,
LET PEACE BECOME PART OF YOU. PEACE MY CHILDREN COMES FROM JESUS, AND I
TELL YOU HE IS WITH YOU.

WITH SWEETNESS DO I BLESS YOU IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, THE SON, AND THE
HOLY SPIRIT. MY SON HAS HIS HAND OVER YOU BLESSING YOU WITH DEEP LOVE.

PRAISE AND THANK HIM MY LOVES, NOW AND FOREVER. :

www.petalsfromheaven.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Where was your god when the bombs went off? Where was your god when those people got killed or seriously injured? Where was your god when the planes hit the WTC, or when those gunmen unloaded on those children in Newtown? Where was your god when the Columbine students were mown down? Where was your god when the metro in London was blown to pieces, and dozens of innocents along with it?

Before you start on your god speeches, imagine who's not going home to their families. If "God" loved the ones who survived, what are you trying to say about the ones who didn't? If you wouldn't mind, save your bible-thumping for another day. It will do no good here. Many of us haven't finished asking ourselves why a benevolent and all-powerful god would let this happen, and your quaint sentiments blatantly beg a blind eye in that regard.
edit on 16-4-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by colbe

Where was your god when the bombs went off? Where was your god when those people got killed or seriously injured? Where was your god when the planes hit the WTC, or when those gunmen unloaded on those children in Newtown? Where was your god when the Clumbine students were mown down? Where was your god when the metro in London was blown to pieces, and dozens of innocents along with it?

Thanks to the liberals, God is no longer allowed in schools nor most other public places.
edit on 4/16/13 by AnonymousCitizen because: grammar

And thank you, colbe, for relaying that message.
edit on 4/16/13 by AnonymousCitizen because: thanks

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Thanks to the liberals, God is no longer allowed in schools and most other public places.

Thanks to conservatives, homosexual marriage is still unrecognized by most states. Which do you think the bigger issue is? The pledge of allegiance or marital rights?

By the way: the original pledge of allegiance doesn't mention a god, just like most of our founding fathers were deists. Just sayin'.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Thank god its kept out of schools!

Oh wait... thats not right, thank intelligent rational people.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Where was your god when the bombs went off? Where was your god when those people got killed or seriously injured? Where was your god when the planes hit the WTC, or when those gunmen unloaded on those children in Newtown? Where was your god when the Clumbine students were mown down? Where was your god when the metro in London was blown to pieces, and dozens of innocents along with it?

Before you start on your god speeches, imagine who's not going home to their families. If "God" loved the ones who survived, what are you trying to say about the ones who didn't? Save your bible-thumping for another day. It will do no good here.

Hi AI,

Don't blame God for evil, He is all good. Read history and the message above, God brings a good out of
evil. He loves His creation, all of us, more than He loves Himself.

If you did, where was your conscience voting for the maximum prop-abort, our wonderful President?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Don't blame God for evil, He is all good. Read history and the message above, God brings a good out of

Squawk! Polly want a cracker! Awwck!

If you did, where was your conscience voting for the maximum prop-abort, our wonderful President?

The President we have today is the President I voted for. Why? Because I was voting for the more sincere of two snakes. Your petty little issues with the President's policy have no bearing on the fact that people died in Boston for absolutely no reason other than your deity decided his agenda was worth more than their lives. And that's why I don't believe you.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Why thank you and we will continue to fight to make sure Religion is kept out of schools.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

reply to post by colbe

Thanks to the liberals, God is no longer allowed in schools nor most other public places.
edit on 4/16/13 by AnonymousCitizen because: grammar

And thank you, colbe, for relaying that message.
edit on 4/16/13 by AnonymousCitizen because: thanks

You are very welcome, your post lifts my heart. It is a battle at ATS, all the rejection of the faith, the God hating comments and they're posted daily!

No one thinks of their soul. It would be permanent 'anxiety attack" if I followed the denial of goodness, the source of all goodness, the Blessed Trinity.

God has revealed His plan and who He is, believe. Ask Him in prayer to help you believe. God will send you the grace.

God bless you AnonymousCitizen AND everyone replying here,

colbe

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Just wait which God are you on about? I hope it is Hindu Gods they have the best ones.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

No one thinks of their soul. It would be permanent 'anxiety attack" if I followed the denial of goodness, the source of all goodness, the Blessed Trinity.

So what about those people who died?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

You use it all as a security blanket....It's Gods plan blah blah blah,
Lies and deceit? Do you mean from the Catholic Church? because they are Masters of lies and deceit.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Thanks to conservatives, homosexual marriage is still unrecognized by most states. Which do you think the bigger issue is? The pledge of allegiance or marital rights?

Well homosexual marriage is a contradiction of the very fabric of marriage, so not recognizing it is common sense.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

A god that loves human and animal sacrafices cannot be ''all good''.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Squawk! Polly want a cracker! Awwck!

The President we have today is the President I voted for. Why? Because I was voting for the more sincere of two snakes. Your petty little issues with the President's policy have no bearing on the fact that people died in Boston for absolutely no reason other than your deity decided his agenda was worth more than their lives. And that's why I don't believe you.

Starting with an insult AI, not nice,

No one is perfect, I am not. Trying to help you by pointing out your wrong choice for President shows you could be in error concerning your rejection of God.

Anyone who voted for Obama, you have cooperated with BHO's evil. He voted more than once in Illinois to kill a baby who SURVIVES an abortion. Everything Obama does is against God. Pray for BHO, he did not have a good father. And look at his friend, Bill Ayers, the convicted bomber.

There is only one creator, don't call Him a "deity." He loved you first, He created you. God wants you to follow His way. He knows best.

God did not create that bomb in Boston, it was a human persons' choice to go against God and kill perfectly innocent people.

I prefer my comments kept together, they get taken out of context separating them.

God bless you AI,

colbe

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I can't reply to all the comments. It is so sad all the negative. Pray, pray, pray, ask God if His revelation is true.

Even if you pray only ten minutes a day. Talk to God.

People we are in the end of times, the end of the 6th Day. Say to yourself, "if the supposed God shows me personally the Catholic most Holy Eucharist is true, I'll go with it."

Remember, remember and you will make it through the Great Tribulation (all in God's will, there will be martyrs) to the glorious new time, the Millennium, Catholics call it the Era of Peace.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I believe that the people who committ these crimes do not have a shred of love in their hearts. They do not have God in their lives and they are lost.

I pray that the victims are now with God in the Kingdom of Heaven. And if their families have faith in God they can rejoice knowing that.

Can you PROVE to me that God does not exist? I didn't think so......

love and peace

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Wait, are you saying you prayed to the catholics blessed mother?
If your answer is yes, i have a few questions.
1) Theres a god, a jesus and then a blessed mother, wouldnt god want you praying to god? I mean its bad enough most faiths have a secondary god would be the christians secondary god, but now im realizing there is yet another drop in reaching god. Wow religion is so crazy.
2) Didnt jesus say do not worship non other then god? You went straight down to mary, your worshipping an "idol"
3) why do your faith kiss a popes ring/hand?
Wake up your caught in a viscous relugous trap

edit on 16-4-2013 by lbndhr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
One last comment, i was born and raised protest christian at age 37 i woke up to what religion is, and what it is, is addeterrent from the truth.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This thread is really remarkable.

Colbe, working through her feelings of sadness, discouragement, despair, and loss brought about by Boston, posts a message which gives her strength, hope, and confidence. It's a Catholic message, but that's to be expected, colbe's Catholic. With what response?

Some of the most hateful, uninformed, bigotted, vicious comments I've seen in a long time. It's possible that the posters may be entirely different people than their words indicate, but the words are all I can see here.

These words could be heard from gangs. "Stomp him! He's not bleeding enough! He's got the wrong color hat! Make him suffer! Kick him when he's down! It's OK, he's not even a human!"

Ugly words, intolerant words, shameful words, words designed to hurt. No words to teach, learn, heal, or love, but fighting, kicking, slashing, mob words. Red words, blood words, savage words.

Colbe leads us to a small spring of water which has refreshed her and invites us to look, listen, drink in if we like. What's our contribution to this small beautiful spring? Words of pollution, urine, feces, toxic wastes. The cry goes up "Pollute the stream, poison the stream, dam the spring, rage against the spring, deny the spring exists!"

But the hate of the words causes hate's defeat. "Pollute the spring?" You can only say that if there is a spring which colbe is showing us. "Pollute the spring?" That's never said of a spring that is already polluted, only clear springs. Even the hate proves that colbe has shown us to a clear spring.

But some words can't exist in a world with clear springs. So the words escape from speakers to attack and tear down. Words like "hate," "lie," "selfishness," can't exist together with the clear stream. So the words attempt to mock, belittle, destroy. But, somehow, it never completely works. The hate words never quite destroy the spring. There are always a few who find the spring and show it to others. There have been for centuries, and there will be until the final end.

Thanks, colbe.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join