It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why we "debunk" chemtrails.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

You directed us to the sidebar at the right, correct?

This part is the only one for which using planes is a part:

A second approach to global warming is large-scale, radical geoengineering. A variety of schemes have been proposed: many look promising, and could bring rapid reductions in global temperatures. However, schemes can suffer from limitations such as:...

The comment goes on to the three questions still in consideration:

•Possibly unstable or unreliable. The science or technology is not yet proven.
•The costs may be significant. Who will bear them?
•The side-effects are not well understood. Who would be liable for them?

These are the ethical and legislative issues known and discussed. There has been no plan of action because these issues have not been settled. They have barely begun discussing them because the things that would fall into this plan have not been determined. Nobody knows, but they are researching and discussing all sides of the issue.

None of this is proof of an actual plan in operation. Not even close. It shows the opposite.

When a plan is determined to be worthwhile, minimum collateral impact, and cost effective, then they will need to study the who will do it, who will control it, and if it's a good thing to do at all. This is the usual and customary of any planning....what we want, can we do it, can we afford it, and should we do it at all.

But no where in either link you provided is there an admission of action or proof that any such action has, is, or will be taking place.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

But no where in either link you provided is there an admission of action or proof that any such action has, is, or will be taking place.

And when did I say there was????????? As a matter of fact I just said........
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was not stated by "afterthought" as being used only as being listed as an option at that site.

Show me where I posted that such action has, is, or will be taking place......as it pertains to that link?
edit on 3-5-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Now you are talking as if you know that there is no spraying?
That what you see aren't "chemtrails"?

Apparently so, since you continue to produce the sources talking only of plans, studies, and research.

The more you scurry to cover yourself, the less credible you become.

Do you or do you not think that someone is spraying and the visible plumes that persist behind some planes are evidence of this? And that these are known as "chemtrails."

Please remember you are active on two threads right now. What you say there will impact my response.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

I could care less what you think or post......frankly I am tired of you and others asking ridiculous and repetitive questions that have been answered. If they were not answered to your liking too bad.........

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

frankly I am tired of you and others asking ridiculous and repetitive questions that have been answered. If they were not answered to your liking too bad.........

And the evidence that chemtrail believers always use is as repetitive as they come, present chemtrail believers included.

You see there is no new evidence that has been presented to this topic that hasn't been trotted out and taken down by the truth.

Which btw is that chemtrails do not exist, and there isn't this big bad boogie man out there spraying you with deadly chemicals from the sky.

Sorry, but the truth hurts....

I could care less what you think or post

Obviously you do if you keep replying to her...

edit on 4-5-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

If they`re so worried about polution,why aren`t they complaining about all the cars on the road,you know something thats a verified tested regulated fact(in many countries) ,or is all the smog in many cities cause by chemtrails to them?

Why not fight for something that is known to exist that would improve the planet,seems like a waste of prochemtrail believers time to me.

edit on 4-5-2013 by gps777 because: clarity,even I got confused by what I wrote.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

This is a question I have often asked myself. They are like a concentration camp inmate scared of the monster under the bed. Forget that nonsense, its the guy with the keys to the gas chamber that's really scary!

It's as it truth and reality are too hard to deal with.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
reply to post by stars15k

The title of this thread is "This is why we "debunk" chemtrails".
In support of his topic the OP lists a number of reasons one of which claims that what he sees is 100% always correct yet people who claim to have seen chemtrail spraying with their eyes are questionably mentally unstable and therefore are always 100% false because he says so. This is utterly laughable...........

Until you can prove to me or anyone else in the world that chemtrails exist, then every white line I see in the sky that LOOKS JUST LIKE A CONTRAIL, AND ACTS JUST LIKE A CONTRAIL is a contrail.

For anyone to look at a contrail that acts just like a contrail and looks just like contrails have for years and years and claim it's something else because they say so is stupid. It's ignorant. It's so far past laughable. Because you say so. BWahahahahahahahahahahahaha

It's called science, look it up.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Thats a really good question. It would be good if a believer can come up with some kind of source material that shows how and why something in the sky that looks and behaves exactly like a contrail does is really something else. Because without that it's all a fairy story.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

It doesn't matter what we come up with......you would claim it is ALL lies. You wouldn't even believe if the Council on Foreign Relations says it's true.

www.foreignaffairs.com...

edit on 4-5-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
This thread resembles a hook in the murky waters of trolldom. Allow me to grab the bait and yank your chain.

There is an obvious military operation being carried out in OUR skies. You see, the industrial military complex erroneously assumes that they OWN the skies and the internet. Why would the OP and many others on the interwebs do the bidding of these control freaks? This is a question that must be asked over and over.

Don't expect a straight answer, though. Just more baiting and ridicule is in the offing.

One day you might grow up and see through the compassionate eyes of an adult citizen of earth OP. Until then, enjoy your fishing expedition and the spoils it brings.

Be sure and report this post as off topic. But you know it's spot on, don't you my friend?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

There is an obvious military operation being carried out in OUR skies.

Obvious?
There are only a few people, percentage wise, who see anything other than contrails.
Look at the total membership of this website. Perhaps 3/4's believe in these conspiracies. That number pales in compairison to the total number os people in just one state of the US.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

You may well have formed that opinion but it certainly isn't true in my case. The only reason I keep coming back here and because one day there just might be some real evidence that something is really going on. The possible future of GE operations is a real area of concern.

But chemtrails are not GE and none of the evidence for them is any good, that is not the fault of those who point out the flaws in the case for chemtrails, it is the fault of the hoaxers that they came up with something so flimsy.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by htapath

Obvious?
There are only a few people, percentage wise, who see anything other than contrails.
Look at the total membership of this website. Perhaps 3/4's believe in these conspiracies. That number pales in compairison to the total number of people in just one state of the US.

Yes, it's OBVIOUS. And so is the disinformation campaign. Just for the record, I'm not a believer of anything. You can refer to me as one who KNOWS.

A soldier is a person. However, a person is not necessarily a soldier. Some people from the amazon might believe there is no such thing as a soldier. Maybe one day soon they will bombard the internet to inform us that we are just imagining things.

That would make about as much sense as the original post of this thread, soldier.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by htapath

How is it obvious? What are the giveaway signs?

Why would the OP and many others on the interwebs do the bidding of these control freaks? This is a question that must be asked over and over.

Another question that needs to be asked is what is your evidence that the OP is doing anyone's bidding? Can people simply not see through the Chemtrail lies? Just because YOU can't doesn't prove a damn.

One day you might grow up and see through the compassionate eyes of an adult citizen of earth OP. Until then, enjoy your fishing expedition and the spoils it brings.

Be sure and report this post as off topic. But you know it's spot on, don't you my friend?

No, it's just a load of condescending crap designed to provoke a response, you attempted to take the moral high ground but fell into the gutter. Unlucky.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

So it's obvious, but not so obvious that you can elucidate on it. A chemmie asked for an explanation tries to look mysterious and wise by typing nonsense. Yadda yadda yadda, heard it all before

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

reply to post by waynos

It doesn't matter what we come up with......you would claim it is ALL lies. You wouldn't even believe if the Council on Foreign Relations says it's true.

www.foreignaffairs.com...

edit on 4-5-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

That's a pretty good article, have you read it? You should, as many times as it takes until you understand it.

The last sentence:

Meanwhile, the planet keeps warming and the day when geoengineering might be needed draws nearer.

Where do they say "chemtrails" are true?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

See that picture? Cloud seeding IS a form of spraying. They were actually doing it AND they also discuss other countries or the world doing it in the future. For something that is 100% false and has never happened that just proved beyond a doubt debunkers are all full of it. It EXISTS PERIOD. To what extent does NOT matter the fact that any country has EVER done it OR the fact that it has been discussed numerous times PROVES it exists. Just because they discuss it being needed in the future does not mean it hasn't already taken place numerous times by secret operations. The question is how is it that such an esteemed group knows about the topic and has discussed it? The resident chemtrail debunker claims any and all talk of it under any circumstances is 100% false. It is a figment of our imagination huh?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

See that picture? Cloud seeding IS a form of spraying.

No one denies that cloud seeding occurs. Many try to use cloud seeding as evidence of spraying "chemtrails". Cloud seeding has nothing to do with contrails that are claimed to be "chemtrails". To be seeded, the clouds must first be present. This is not the case with contrails misidentified as "chemtrails". Also look at the materials used for cloud seeding.

Pay close attention at :47.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

reply to post by DenyObfuscation

See that picture? Cloud seeding IS a form of spraying. They were actually doing it AND they also discuss other countries or the world doing it in the future. For something that is 100% false and has never happened that just proved beyond a doubt debunkers are all full of it. It EXISTS PERIOD.

well, OF COURSE cloud seeding exists, silly, and you are right, it is exactly the same as chemtrails except its done at low altitudes when chemtrails appear over 30,000ft, leaves no visible trail while chemtrails are highly visible, results in precipitation within 30 minutes while chemtrails linger for hours, is laid by small aircraft directly into existing cumulous clouds while chemtrails are left by jets in open sky and finally is done openly by commercial companies while chemtrails are a secret government operation. Yes, just the same, duh!

Actually maybe you can point out a similarity, as you obviously see one?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join