It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why we "debunk" chemtrails.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
I don't blame them. They are just doing their job.

That's cool.

So the guy who is convinced that aliens are to blame for chemtrails thinks that everyone who debunks them are paid shills? How shocking.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Yes, let's not question anything, ever

You don't seem to be questioning all the chemtrail theories.

What in that picture makes it a chemtrail? Do you know what a persistent contrail is, and how it is formed? How long have they been around? Why don't people like Michael Murphy and William Thomas tell you that these contrails have been around for as long as we have airplanes flying at the right altitudes? (about 70 years). Question everything, and let the chips fall where they may. That's what i did, since i wasn't happy to just swallow someone else's theory.. truth can stand on it's own legs

I have seen youtube comments from people who now want to go out and shoot planes since they're so angry at those chemtrailers. So it may be a matter of time before of these loonies go out and actually do it.

At the same time people like Murphy and Thomas go on shows like Coast to Coast AM where they get a platform to tell their nonsense, and to drive people to their website. Especially Murphy kept encouraging people to go over to his website and order his dvd's. You can now even become an 'angel' if you make a big donation to him. He's got a nice business going with his chemtrail garbage, and soon another fact-free documentary will be released which will undoubtedly be swallowed hook line and sinker by his followers.

If he's a bit clever he should release his next movie in the fall, since that's when all the 'chemtrails' will show up again, like they do every spring and fall. Those are the seasons in which circumstances are most conducive to forming persistent contrails, you see. It's cyclical in nature.

Anyway.. you can find out about those things for yourself if you just look a bit beyond your comfort zone. I know it stings your ego a bit to find out that you've been had, but so be it.. you'll end up feeling much better knowing that those scary clouds aren't so scary after all.

edit on 17-4-2013 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by payt69

Its quite ironic that we are accused of being unquestioning, when it is our questioning of the evidence they provide that is such a bind for the believers and the accusations of being paid shills, disinfo agents etc etc are most in evidence when they are faced with a question they simply cannot answer.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

You and a few others always use this as the reason you are de-bunking chemtrails, but I seriously cannot see this as a genuine reason.

Do you think it is fair that people are scared of something that has been scientifically studied and thoroughly researched (contrails), just because of some people that want to scare you out of money ?

What makes you think that it isn't a genuine reason?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

They are crackpots

Thank you for the compliment...

Any chance you can tell me who I work for, because I could surely use all those checks I haven't received yet?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

That's cool.

So the guy who is convinced that aliens are to blame for chemtrails thinks that everyone who debunks them are paid shills? How shocking.

You're just a disinfo guy.

You appear to be failing.

edit on 18-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

No, the only failure here is YOU.

This video has been debunked at least twice a week. I think there is even a thread that has marked a hoax already. It's not hard to find.

If you are going to laugh at people, please get a mirror.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Oh yes, debunked by fellow crackpots.

Nice try.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Try looking for the original video. The people who made it are making a hoax video, knowing they are going to reel in the "chemtrail" believers, and are heard laughing about it. The people who made the hoax say it is a hoax.

Sorry, and I know that it is something believers have a hard time with, but when people make hoax videos and admit it, continuing to use and believe it is just stupid.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Are you saying the video was created in a movie studio?

This one too?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Fake doesn't have to mean "created in a studio", just that some part of the video is faked.

As in the case of your FedEx video (again). They have absolutely no understanding at all of Air Traffic Control procedures, and yet try to pass it off as if they do. A plane passing overhead at 2000 feet is twice the minimum distance required, and doesn't qualify as a near miss by any standard of definition. Most of the "tankers" in that video are passenger planes, and there is no such thing as "military altitudes" or "civilian altitudes". Planes fly at whatever altitude they are assigned to, and it doesn't matter if they're military, or civilian.

Don't believe me? Do some basic research into Reduced Vertical Minimum Separation, and Air Traffic Control procedures. Takes about 2 minutes. Oh wait, that means thinking, and that's Bad, right?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Are you saying the video was created in a movie studio?

This one too?

The hoax part of it is the interpreation of the video, not the video itself.

Wouldnt you think that if you want information about the video, you'd go to the source? TankerEnemy is a known hoaxer. When the people responsible for some of the videos on his page have been contacted, they've had a good laugh about it and provided the actual truth as to what was going on.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

That's cool.

You're just a disinfo guy.

You appear to be failing.

Here is where you get to play hero.

All you have to do is show me where I posted anything inaccurate.
In fact, I will reveal my source.
www.contrailscience.com...

Most of what I use to show how silly the chemtrail conspiracy is can be found on that site. As the site owner has asked many times, if you find something that is inaccurate, please bring that to someone's attention so it can be fixed. But please, use real facts, and not wild nutjob speculation like you have thus far.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I would love for some folks to take a remote controlled helicopter/plane or balloon up there so "sniff" the trails and see what they are made of. Of course this would probably be illegal, flying remote controlled machines at the same altitude and in the paths of commercial air liners could definitely cause crashes.

I'm on the fence with chemtrails, seen so many threads here on ATS about them. The "evidence" and the debunking etc... Have to admit, I'm often looking at trails in the skies and some of them are really odd compared to the norm.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dominar

There are planes that are set up for atmospheric sampling that can be leased to sample contrails. Oddly enough, despite having plenty of money to do it (they're fairly inexpensive for an aircraft lease), not one chemtrail believer has done it (one group raised something like $50,000 to make a movie).

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

HERE is all you need to know about those videos you keep posting.

Let me know what you think after you read the explanation.

Have a super day!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dominar
I would love for some folks to take a remote controlled helicopter/plane or balloon up there so "sniff" the trails and see what they are made of. Of course this would probably be illegal, flying remote controlled machines at the same altitude and in the paths of commercial air liners could definitely cause crashes.

I'm on the fence with chemtrails, seen so many threads here on ATS about them. The "evidence" and the debunking etc... Have to admit, I'm often looking at trails in the skies and some of them are really odd compared to the norm.

That would settle the whole conspiracy once and for all.

The biggest reason why it will not be done.

Once the conspiracy is proven false, there will be no more money to be made from the chemtrail hoax.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Looking at this picture, you can see a persistent contrail and a new one being formed. They might be a different altitudes, and probably are, but it's very difficult to tell by just a picture. What is impossible to tell, is what kinds of chemicals are in the persistent contrail. Even if you were looking at this live and in person, you could not tell the altitude or the chemical makeup.

Nobody is saying that chemtrails could not exist. Nobody is saying you have to trust anyone, least of all the government. What is being said, time, after time, after time, is that nobody, not even Chuck Norris, can tell if what you are seeing is a contrail or a chemtrail. Since everyone knows that contrails can persist for hours, and they look just like the contrails that have existed since flight started, we must assume they are contrail until proven otherwise.

If anyone tells you they can spot a chemtrail just by "looking at it" I would be very concerned about their mental stability.

You needed to write a thread and take up bandwidth for this?
Who is this "we" you speak of in your title?
So, what I'm gathering from your thread, is that YOU feel the need to "debunk" possible chemical aerosol trails because you don't believe people understand temperature at certain altitudes and that these same people are also mentally unstable because... ?
Who's mentally unstable again? I need clarification now because I'm thoroughly confused at this point.
Also, who are you to speak for Chuck Norris? How do you know where he stands on this issue?
How about... I think you're the one who's mentally unstable because you could've placed this picture and two paragraphs in any of the threads already started, but this wouldn't give you the "Look at me! Look at me!" satisfaction.
If there's anything I fear more than the government conducting weather modification in secret, it's those who thrive within The Network and think that The Network has a GOOD purpose.
Carry on with your ridiculous thread and don't worry about responding to my post. Just be happy considering me one of those who are mentally unstable. I'm just happy finding comfort in the fact that you're not a psychologist or psychiatrist.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
Just be happy considering me one of those who are mentally unstable.

I always have.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Here's a good enough reason

metabunk.org...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join