It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why we "debunk" chemtrails.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

If you hadn't skipped my earlier post you could have save yourself the last few exchanges, even after you asked me where that post was you haven't responded.

Even before you mentioned LAC I wrote this

That demonstration will not come by showing that various militaries have enacted entirely different types of spraying operations in the past. These tellingly, NEVER left persisting spreading trails and were never done at altitude because if spraying is done too high it is ineffective due to dispersal.

You mentioned unusual contrails in your murder analogy. What is an unusual contrail? I think it is plain to see from your posts that you made your mind up before you had considered the facts, I vote mis-trial.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Operation LAC was an operation by the military to spray chemicals over the US. That is not fiction, it is fact.

It is also fact that dinosaurs roamed the Earth in the past, but that does not prove they are still doing it today so that argument isn't a very strong one.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Operation LAC. That's all you need to know.

And you need to read this....

The spraying of a potentially toxic chemical in several cities in Army tests in the 1950's and 60's apparently had no adverse health effects, a National Research Council committee said today.

www.nytimes.com...

So how does that prove chemtrails exist today?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
so sick of the clueless, wake up, look up, stop the coverup, its too obvious, really this is why you are a pawn of babylon

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestorm

What s the point of you looking up when you have no understanding of what your looking at?

Something so obvious, apparently, and yet you cannot give a coherent collective explanation, as believers, as to what it is or present any evidence that is actually, a d demonstrably, what you say it is

By comparison the debunking explanation is consistent and is supported by factual evidence and decades of study. Logic leaves only one conclusion. Why is your lie so precious to you?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

why do you apologize the obvious? where i live one cant help but see the fake clouds overhead, i dont play your little prove it games, im more proactive, chembusters!!! your called out as a warrior of the man, prove that you are not

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

where i live one cant help but see the fake clouds overhead, i dont play your little prove it games, im more proactive, chembusters!!! your called out as a warrior of the man, prove that you are not

Sounds like you live under a busy flight path, so what actually makes you believe those are something other than contrails?

I know this was for someone else, but what leads you to believe that someone is a paid warrior as you call it?

Btw it is up to the accuser(which is you) to prove someone is what they being accused of, and not the other way around...
edit on 17-5-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I haven't asked you to prove anything.

If my claims are wrong, show why they are wrong. Is it my observational thread? Is it my explanation of the changes in air traffic? Or of the evolution of commercial powerplants? Give us the benefit of YOUR knowledge.

If You are accusing me of something show your evidence, otherwise it's just an infantile ad hom, which is against the t&c' s.

Most importantly, it is NO substitute for rational intelligent discussion. Maybe you could try that? Just once, you might enjoy it.

Let's start with what makes these clouds obviously faked? Give me your observations. How are they different fro m normal clouds or contrails?
edit on 17-5-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Anyone who thinks that there is something like a "fake cloud" needs serious help.

How can you fake something that weighs 550 tons?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
contrailscience.com...

^^ Your one-stop shop for debunking these paranoid 'chemtrail' idiots.

Skeptic Project has a good summary page.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

either you live in a different part of the world or your blind to the obvious, get outside and look up
edit on 24-5-2013 by bluestorm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestorm
reply to post by waynos

either you live in a different part of the world or your blind to the obvious, get outside and look up

Chemtrails are claimed to be global, once again what specifically is the obvious thing I am missing?

And you say "look up"? What do you think my most recent thread was about?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

where i live we either get clear blue sky or a manmade chemtrail contrail cirrus, its very obvious that it is more than regular plane traffic, very obvious

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Looking at this picture, you can see a persistent contrail and a new one being formed. They might be a different altitudes, and probably are, but it's very difficult to tell by just a picture. What is impossible to tell, is what kinds of chemicals are in the persistent contrail. Even if you were looking at this live and in person, you could not tell the altitude or the chemical makeup.

Nobody is saying that chemtrails could not exist. Nobody is saying you have to trust anyone, least of all the government. What is being said, time, after time, after time, is that nobody, not even Chuck Norris, can tell if what you are seeing is a contrail or a chemtrail. Since everyone knows that contrails can persist for hours, and they look just like the contrails that have existed since flight started, we must assume they are contrail until proven otherwise.

If anyone tells you they can spot a chemtrail just by "looking at it" I would be very concerned about their mental stability.
Aren't you contradicting your "debunk" with this statement?

What is being said, time, after time, after time, is that nobody, not even Chuck Norris, can tell if what you are seeing is a contrail or a chemtrail
So, why are you so adamant to

assume they are contrail until proven otherwise
and not "assume they are chemtrails, until proven otherwise"; especially when, there is proof of such Geo-Engineering programs? Cloud seeding, being one of them.

Also, people believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny and Governments protecting us from evil! Are you

concerned about their mental stability?
This is what "chemtrailers" (as you call them) don't understand: why do these "persistent contrails" linger all day, eventually turning a perfectly clear, sunny day; to a sky full of clouds? Why are they BLOCKING THE SUN???

And, i'll add this: you "contrailers" are foolish in your thoughts, to believe they've talked about this stuff, invented things to do this stuff; but, have no desire to use this stuff?
That's funny!!!

There's nothing "mentally unstable" about asking questions. On the other hand, a person has to be mentally RETARDED, not to be able to "connect the dots". Even a caveman could figure this out! All he would have to do, is LOOK UP and OBSERVE: Clear days, for a week; no cloud in sky. Bird fly high, leave long streak in sky; day change to cloudy. Caveman see this pattern, over year and make decision: Bird leave streak that make cloud!

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi

Originally posted by network dude

Bird leave streak that make cloud!

Well done. A cloud, that's all it is. That's all it can be. Condensed water vapour.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
You cannot simply look at something that far away and tell it's chemical content. This is reality.

You cannot simply see persistent 'trails in the sky and say "chemtrail" unless and until you can prove they are somehow different than a contrail. This is reality.

Clouds are dirty air and water. Contrails, whether invisible, short-lived, or persistent are dirty air and water. This is reality.

There is no proof geo-engineering is being done now, and would even look like what are described as "chemtrails". This is reality.

Cloud-seeding is a fact, but is not considered to be geo-engineering. The geo-engineering experts agree on that. If you would take the time to read up on geo-engineering, you will not see cloud-seeding mentioned. This is reality.

Persistent contrails have been tracked to last as long as ten hours. But they reveal the conditions of the atmosphere and precede a coming weather front and more clouds. They do not make weather, weather makes them happen. When you see cirrus clouds, they reveal the conditions of the atmosphere and precede a coming weather front and more clouds. This is reality, and has been since clouds first formed weather.

More things are discussed and have patents applied for that do not work and will never be used than are used. A simple google for "dumb patents" will show thousands. Discussion never has been an admission; the same goes for research, modeled, debate... or any other such word or term. This is reality.

As far as connecting the dots, you have failed. You went from "1" to "16", then to "38", then to finish. You don't understand the forces involved and don't have a whole picture. You have an attempt to ignore all evidence that goes against your beliefs. And an acceptance of all stories of "chemtrails" as geo-engineering, whether there is evidence or not. Which means your "dot-to-dot" is not close to what the picture was meant to be.

Unless your eyes are spectrometers, you can't look up and see more than ice crystals. This is reality.
edit on 27-5-2013 by stars15k because: spelling error

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestorm
reply to post by waynos

where i live we either get clear blue sky or a manmade chemtrail contrail cirrus, its very obvious that it is more than regular plane traffic, very obvious

Well care to explain?

If its so obvious and we are so ignorant, please help us see as you do.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Why are they BLOCKING THE SUN???

To freak you out, is it working?

There's nothing "mentally unstable" about asking questions. On the other hand, a person has to be mentally RETARDED, not to be able to "connect the dots". Even a caveman could figure this out! All he would have to do, is LOOK UP and OBSERVE: Clear days, for a week; no cloud in sky. Bird fly high, leave long streak in sky; day change to cloudy. Caveman see this pattern, over year and make decision: Bird leave streak that make cloud!

Well then Caveman, care to put this all to rest and give a definition just some can agree on, not all just some as everyone has their own idea what this spraying is for, so cave man explain to use brainless monkeys

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
What's up w/ the X and grid pattern chemspraying? It really doesn't take a lot of common sense to figure out what is and what isn't a con, chem. I live in MT. I have been here 10 yrs and know the routes for commercial, Military and chem-spraying.

It really cracks me up when you get those under-cover trollers trying to tell us it's just more flights up in the air. As if and again we don't know our own area's and our own memories. When those planes come out the sun goes hiding and the sky becomes very hazy. And I have never seen a commercial airliner w/ no markings turning their Cons on and off at will lol

There is a ton of proof of geo weather engineering and why their doing it. When it comes from the scienctist themselves it's really hard to deny. I can't count the number of weathermen that have explained what we're seeing on radar as well...which is chem-spraying.

Here's a fun day I had video taping their spraying....

Grt falls MT and chemspraying

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Have you ever seen how many flights go over the US every day? There are something like 5000 flights in the air every minute, with a total of over 80,000 flights a day crossing over, or flying within the US every single day. Don't tell me that there isn't more air travel, or that technologies haven't changed to cause more contrails.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join