It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these people looting after the Boston bombings?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I get 18 results for 1013 Boston Marathon Jackets

Link: www.ebay.ca...

Are these all legit sellers?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tropic
S^F

Just a preview of whats to come

it's all orchestrated to happen as it is happening.

Isn't it shoot to kill looters in the states?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I bet the ones taking more than one item is selling them on ebay....
These people have to know there are camera's everywhere but don't think twice about taking their fill...
The people taking more then one in my opinion are theives...and heartless!
It's not like these Jackets are cheap. I'm finding them on ebay for $50 and that's not cheap to me.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
Just goes to show that, given the opportunity, anyone will act immorally. There are very few honorable people left in this world.

Well, as my old pappy once said, "Character is what you show when you think no one's paying attention to what you're doing"

This is what will happen about 15 seconds after TSHTF. Especially in big cities.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by PLASIFISK

If you watch the video, you will see the looks on their faces. Stealing pure and simple.

Maybe someone taking them said, "they're free", but I assure you, most folks in the video were stealing sir!

Good thing we don't prosecute people by " the looks on there faces. "

Hey in England they did arrest a guy at the Olympics because he wasn't smiling and was "fidgeting" - thing is he has Parkinsons disease.

Shameful. Watch the video half way down the page:

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Wow, I have to say that the scum of the human race never cease to amaze me. This includes all races, sexes, religious (or not), politcal affiliation, ect.After a horriible incident resulting in loss of life, loss of life, limbs (resulting in the loss of life as they knew it), and the terror and fear that my fellow Americans (and fellow Humans in general, regardless of their nationality) have to deal with, how on earth can ANYONE think "Wow, my city got bombed, I better steal these jackets while no one is looking"???!??

This is not the first time I've seen this video, simply the first time I had the ability to respond. Between this information and the westboro baptist church planning to protest and picket the funerals of those who lost their life in this cowardly attack, I am absolutely sickened by the acts of some of my fellow Americans. I know our government is currupt, selfish, and evil, but that doesn't excuse these disgusting actions.

I am happy to say that I surround myself with kind, intelligent, loving, like minded people who would never even think of such a thing. Honestly, a majority of the people I know, including myself, wouldn't think twice about kicking the heads in of these people. Violence is not "the answer" however, it just seems neccesary in this case to teach these worthless 'people' a lesson.

Im truely infuriated and quite thankful that I haven't run into any of these people (Im on the west coast), beause I'd probably be in jail.... except for the fact that even the curupt, power trippin' police around here would probably turn a blind eye to the event, if they knew the reason it was happening.

I'm stoked to know a majority of ATS seem to be great people, with golden hearts, open minds, and the will to spread the truth as well as disprove disinformation. Thank you ATS members, I'm proud to be a member of this website.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by billy565

how r they not terrorists themselves?

If your talking about people taking the clothing then sure as much as your posts terrorize some that read them,

Are you serious? I understand you might be emotional because of what has occurred and how this video has been portrayed, however step back for a sec, Its been show that they were giving these clothes away and many were used for the injured, are they really terrorist in your eyes for this or because of your emotional blindness of the events?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by billy565

Site T&C doesn't allow for "text speak". You do it a lot. Your viewpoint is an antithesis to denying ignorance. The manner you are presenting yourself in only worsens the effect.

Reading through this thread has created a "shaking my head" moment.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Very common with a tragedy like this. After 9/11 people were taking pieces of concrete and selling them online.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
So we have the OP, posting that the video proves they are looting.
Yet we have not one, but two people replying, with "somewhat" evidence that they are giving the jackets away for free.

Anyone have any actual proof of looting, without getting all hot headed and calling names?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Of course, there isn't much about it in the MSM, But this article does talk about at least one of the jackets being given away, to someone not involved with the race.
www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hello Human nature, soon as a small SHTF.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Looks to me like the boxes were bought over to the area and those there were offered to take the Jackets if they wanted as the runners who were supposed to take them, didn't finish the race!!

I could be wrong but maybe the brand didn't mind to give them away on this occasion.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Really? A jacket?? Couldnt they get like a burnt metal bar or something better than a jacket??
Not saying its right im just saying they couldve got better items

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
They were told to take everything no one was looting
i know becasue friend of mine was in area...end of discussion

edit on 17-4-2013 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
what's wrong with you people on this site?....you assume everything that is said or shown to you, no matter how nuts it is, as being the truth....I think this site has a lot of foreigners on it, that are only here to put down Americans, cause havoc and mistrust, hoping to cause a civil war or revolution.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Those boxes contain marathon jackets that would be given away to runners who had completed the run. So they were meant to be given away for free. But those boxes were handed out to help the victims or those that could not return to their hotels. The looters or more accurately scavengers were taking those either to keep for their own uses or sell on Ebay. If there are no more runners or victims, then they are surplus.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Long time reader, first time commenting. I am a Bostonian, and those people were stealing those items. It's been talked about a lot by regular folks, not so much the media. Also all this information is coming out but the have a suspect in mind.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
After looking into this further, I stand by my original comments.

A couple people claim on Reddit and another forum, someone said they could take them, but can't substanciate their claims. At the same time, saying some folks appeared to be just grabbing them or taking multiple jackets.

Yes, there are some of these jackets on Ebay for sale, but no way to tell if they were the one's taken in the video.

The "proof" for me still lies in the expressions on the people's faces.

If you don't recognize the look , then I suggest you shut off the computer/phone and actually interact with real people.

For those who claim folks were taking the jackets/blankets to help victims, notice the people disperse in multiple directions, not one(toward the victims), because they are not interested in helping others, only their own greed.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
After looking into this further, I stand by my original comments.

A couple people claim on Reddit and another forum, someone said they could take them, but can't substanciate their claims. At the same time, saying some folks appeared to be just grabbing them or taking multiple jackets.

Yes, there are some of these jackets on Ebay for sale, but no way to tell if they were the one's taken in the video.

The "proof" for me still lies in the expressions on the people's faces.

If you don't recognize the look , then I suggest you shut off the computer/phone and actually interact with real people.

For those who claim folks were taking the jackets/blankets to help victims, notice the people disperse in multiple directions, not one(toward the victims), because they are not interested in helping others, only their own greed.

You have video of people taking jackets in a box. You know nothing more than what you see. All the rest is your own inference.
edit on 17-4-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join