It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seems Everything is a "FALSE FLAG" ffs !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
How many of you when seeing the news of the Boston bombing immediately thought "FALSE FLAG"?
There was a major earthquake in Iran, today...."FALSE FLAG"?
An American helicopter went down in Korea..............."FALSE FLAG"?
Sandy Hook....
Aurora....
9/11...
ETC> insert any catastrophe or war you wish___________________!

We never know the truth behind any of these things that happen...they are all "FALSE FLAGS".

Whatever the intent is behind the scenes is never revealed. It is rather strange though the amount of times there have been drills being carried out at some of these occurrences.

If you were the one in power making the decisions to put certain things in effect...misdirection is the way to ensure these things happen unnoticed...but what things? We will never know the true intent...we can only offer supposition and suspicions.

Whether or not it is a "FALSE FLAG"; there is the need to understand and try to make sense of things when they do happen.

Clearly there is agenda when it comes to any war or financial crisis, then the earthquakes and weather get thrown into the "FALSE FLAG" category when they happen ( Katrina, Japan, SuperStorm, etc) and we still have absolutely no way of knowing how or why.

It just seems that there is this need to classify these things as "FALSE FLAGS" when the do happen as if by doing so everything makes perfect sense...it does not change anything.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

I think it is time to make an appointment with the doctor.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Such events have to be questioned.Let's not forget that the government have used this sort of thing to get their way before and they have taken us to war on false grounds.

What about the gun control issue as of late? This could go in favour of them actually getting support to invade homes and take their weapons with the excuse of ''we are dealing with home grown terrorists after recent events''.
edit on 16/4/13 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
When tragedies of this sort happen - everyone spins it to fit their political agenda.

That's the false flag - the spin the person/poster is putting on the story.

For example - Westboro Baptist Church is taking this tragedy, spinning it into a false flag, to use it to further their agendas.

I don't think people correctly identify what a false flag is.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
You may be comfortable not questioning events that occur, or you may feel that nothing changes by questioning, but many of us do listen and watch carefully when these things happen. We connect the dots, we question the holes in the official story, and we are skeptics.

I am not including earthquakes in this, although with our HAARP technology, it is a possibility that they are done intentionally, but I certainly do question when things like the Boston bombing occur.

As far as I'm concerned, a lot of these "terrorist attacks" or "lone gunman shootings" reek of being a false flag, because of the actions of the government after they happen. I always ask, "who benefits"?

If you choose not to ask, or to question, it is your right, but please do not begrudge those of us who do.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This thread is a false flag!!!!

I know what you mean though.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

Are you confusing a false flag with a conspiracy by chance???
The boston bombing really cannot be a false flag yet as the finger has not really been pointed at anyone.
If you do mean conspiracy though, this is a "conspiracy theory" website.
Actually I believe it to be more of a datamine but that is a false flag.....err conspiracy theory of my own.
Hope it helps

top topics

join