It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last chance to maybe survive cancer when you're out of options

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I've heard this on the news today this website mainly gives patients diagnosed with cancer and are not treatable anymore with no alternative, maybe a last chance of survival. to volunteer in drug testing , mainly drugs that not passed yet for treatments of cancer. but why worry if you're already dying right so nothing to loose...

What is myTomorrows?

We are working as hard as possible to create a platform which will provide early access to innovative drugs for patients and doctors that have no options left

My Tomorrows

I think this could be a good cause and they should have done this much earlier..
peace
edit on 16-4-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
If I get cancer, I will try things I know to that weaken it so my body can kill it. I know things that will reverse blood vessel growth in tumors, destroy the cancers protective coating, trigger the body to fight some cancers, and raise the energy level of the body so it has the strength to fight. I like alchemy, I would try these methods myself first, just to see if it works. If I die, I die. I have an attitude where I think the most important thing in life is the ability to learn. I am not interested in getting an ego from my knowledge, I am interested in acquiring new knowledge, having an ego is a disadvantage for that. I'm also getting tired about restrictions of this reality that say only those with a certified education can do things right. I can do anything I put my mind to.

Some day I may get Alzheimer and forget all I know. That is alright, it gives others a chance to discover things and make their life interesting. I was thinking I should write what I know down but my level of knowledge is always increasing along with increased perception in my search for truth. I will not test this stuff on another person, I cannot properly learn that way. I am not into doing stupid stuff like giving myself cancer either, in fact I have found many things that can cause cancer and avoid them. I don't believe others without analyzing things. I figured out two years ago that over-consuming antioxidants can cause cancer and other diseases because it lowers the bodies energy levels, something that is just being released.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I understand that you don't approve these methods, as what I think you said. But allot of people in their last hopes are willing to try something that could extend their lives or maybe be cured by medicines that have past different criteria of testing.. I recently lost my best friend , I proposed some alternatives but he was so far gone already he didn't even got strength to order these medicines , but I bet if I handed him some of these testing supplements he would swallowed them..

I remember that indeed anti oxidants had did something to free radicals? and that it supposed to be good for you now contradictionary

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by rickymouse

I understand that you don't approve these methods, as what I think you said. But allot of people in their last hopes are willing to try something that could extend their lives or maybe be cured by medicines that have past different criteria of testing.. I recently lost my best friend , I proposed some alternatives but he was so far gone already he didn't even got strength to order these medicines , but I bet if I handed him some of these testing supplements he would swallowed them..

I remember that indeed anti oxidants had did something to free radicals? and that it supposed to be good for you now contradictionary

I study Pharmacuticals to try to find what chemistry they contain. Many of those chemo drugs are based on natural things but are way more concentrated. I would rather take the natural things myself unless I find myself in a situation where I am so bad I have to use the chemo drugs. Radiation is not nearly as bad as the Chemo drugs. If they weren't so intent at getting rich creating drugs that they could patent, the drugs wouldn't be so bad on the body. S&F, I forgot to the first time.
edit on 16-4-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join