It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suggested Questions for the 'Citizens UFO Disclose Hearings'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
Yeah, why is it every time there is a disclosure conference of some sort the mighty $$$$$ is more important than the actual disclosure of any real evidence...

Perhaps because people like Greer, and most of these others are not in it for disclsure, they're in it specifically for the money.

They don't actually want disclosure; disclosure would put them out of business.

They will give you everything except disclosure, truth, and your money back.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Dr. Robert Wood: Have you or your colleagues, to your knowledge, ever been privy to the classified works of Nikola Tesla? If so, do they have any bearing on the UFO subject?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Has Dr. Roberto Pinotti got any further information on the authenticity and forensic analysis of the Fascist UFO Files from 1933 or the creation of 'Cabinet RS/33'?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If I were to ask them there, I wouldn't ask 'are there aliens around', or 'How many species are out there'. I would ask: What proof do you have that these are stories made to mislead people and keep them away from the thought that there is simply 'new invented aircraft'.

What is so special about 'new invented aircraft' such as the ones previously classified, that (counter-) intelligence has to prepare so much fake documents about?

I see documents of UFOs, aliens, fake MJ 12, fake meeting of Eisenhower w aliens, why don't I see documents stating that intelligence will start preparing a whole program of UFO and alien stories to protect (insert any aircraft here) from publicity. Why have I never seen such documents?

So while any UFOs and alien pictures that they won't present or will present are likely fake, let's get some fake documents stating that UFO stories are to mislead people. Why no1 wants to fake some documents about that?

Roswell: According to 1 of the stories, it's been Russians who had developed a way to keep an object in the air using little of its mass, the crew were genetically mutated human freaks to resemble aliens and the whole thing was done to make the US panic.

Is this relevant at all? Why would so many cases and stories come up? And is the history of tribes, ancients and people all part of one big lie? No, the picture is too big to be used all for just misleading - how does that help? People are already aware of secret military projects, how does all the stories help?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Jim, considering you were the one to start this thread have you got any questions for the witnesses?

Alternately, if the table were turned and U.S. Government officials were actually up there being cross examined about UFO issues they've 'dodged or waffled on before' then what would you ask them?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
A. J. Gevaerd - was any further information given at the Ministry of Defense meeting on 18th of April, 2013 about the release of the 16 hours of Colares UFO footage being illegally held by the Brazilian Government?

link

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

"Will the testimony given to the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure be given on oath?

Isaac, there's a pic below from the Hearings dealing with the transcript testimony of Antonio Huneeus and it does look a bit like they're swearing some kind of oath.

UFOs in Chile, France and Russia – Citizen Hearing Transcripts

Let me finish with a quote from my interview with Gen. Bermúdez:

The official conclusion is that the anomalous aerial phenomenon known as unidentified flying objects is real and is present within the controlled airspace and outside the controlled airspace. It is also present in the sea—we have some reports from our navy in that respect. It is present everywhere, and therefore it is necessary to share the information in order to have more background and be able to study it more scientifically, so that we can give real information to the people and not rely on what is shown on TV and in sensationalist media.

link

AJ Gevaerd also makes some interesting comments at this page about the Hearings and states how the U.S. Intelligence Services were aware of Operation Prato (and maybe even accompanied the Brazilian Amazon Investigation) so it will be interesting to see if any further information comes out about that.

Originally posted by karl 12

Jim, considering you were the one to start this thread have you got any questions for the witnesses?

Considering the Hearings are now over with I guess not.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join