It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Boston Marathon victim identified: Krystle Campbell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

A second victim in the Boston Marathon bombings has been identified: Krystle M. Campbell, a 29-year-old from Medford, Mass.

Her father, William A. Campbell Jr., told Yahoo News he's in shock that his daughter was killed.

"My daughter was the most lovable girl. She helped everybody, and I'm just so shocked right now. We're just devastated," he said. "She was a wonderful, wonderful girl. Always willing to lend a hand."

Campbell was at the finish line with a friend to cheer on her boyfriend, who was running the race. William Campbell said he doesn't know if her boyfriend finished the race before the bombs went off

Second Victim Identified

I went ahead and made a separate thread for this so it didn't get buried in the mega thread related to the bombings. I figured others who are not following that thread closely would like to know that another victim has been identified.

If someone with more know how would like to add her pic, that would be great. TIA

So sad and my heart goes out to her family as well as the other affected by this horrible event.

~OkieDokie

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Please ad to the ongoing threads.

Closed.

Tenth

new topics

join