It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hey, everyone! I love looking into conspiracies and seeing what can be done in life or death situations. I heard about these specials on Travel Channel and I thought you guys might be interested:

Sunday, April 21 at 9pm EDT
Premiere of Extreme Survival Bunkers

Sunday, April 28 at 9pm EDT
Premiere of Extreme Doomsday on Wheels

I heard they will be going into the mechanics of how the bunkers and vehicles work.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Welcome to the looney bin.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hi there and welcome.
I can't watch those shows at home, but I wonder if they are going to spin the shows to make the people out to be crazy, like most of them do?
Would be nice if they didn't.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dgregg

It is always good to have another person aboard this challenging train of thoughts!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dgregg

Greetings! Here's you a welcome cake!

Enjoy your stay!
-nat

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dgregg

Hi there and welcome!

I believe while there seems to be a sure trend of imminent apocalypse sized disasters coming up, the best way to handle this kind of situation is to have faith in higher powers. Seems like material protection can only work for a very short period of time against some types of disasters. If we check out the old prophecies they seem to describe our modern era perfectly well with airplanes, trains, girls with short hair and mens clothes, no belief in Gods etc etc. And that is the moment the big thing will happen they say. The end of times is when good and bad people will be separated according to them. So people are reared into atheism, selfishness, materialism just before the big event. Isn´t that quite obvious looking back at 5000 years of divine culture?

So the key to success should be going in the opposite direction, that means embracing traditional values. In Russia they say: "Only dead fish follow the stream.". There might be truth in that saying.

Just a few thoughts of mine.

In my humble opinion there is a solution given to us at the end of the end. It is called Falun Dafa Qi Gong and is forbidden in China. Please check it out. I believe it is the way of life of the future.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa is good
edit on 17-4-2013 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

top topics

join