It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A video: "When False Flags Don't Fly" A little history lesson?

page: 1

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

This above video is well produced and has some instances of past acts that were brought to light (after the fact) that some may be unaware of...It is a youtube video so take what you want and disregard the rest.

If the "acts" or false flags reported in the video are all true then many of the things we grew up believing about our government (not just the USA) and the war on terrorism need be reevaluated by anyone seeking the truth.

For those who can not view the video it is basically about government actions from Rome until the present that have attempted to ferment unrest and support for wars.
Many @ ATS know of some of these acts and believe them true with the available info...others maybe not so much. Whatever side you find yourself the video is worth seeing IMO. Thanks
edit on 16-4-2013 by 727Sky because: title

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Reminds me of an article I read this morning about how the FBI is always setting up these guys in sting operations. They usually lure them in with real explosives for demonstration then try to replace them with inert devices before they try an actual bombing.

Sometimes it works, other times the FBI drops the ball and someone gets by with an attack.

FBI's History of Handing "Terror Suspects" Live Explosives

Law-enforcement officials were told that terrorists were building a bomb that was eventually used to blow up the World Trade Center, and they planned to thwart the plotters by secretly substituting harmless powder for the explosives, an informer said after the blast.

The informer was to have helped the plotters build the bomb and supply the fake powder, but the plan was called off by an F.B.I. supervisor who had other ideas about how the informer, Emad A. Salem, should be used, the informer said.

The account, which is given in the transcript of hundreds of hours of tape recordings Mr. Salem secretly made of his talks with law-enforcement agents, portrays the authorities as in a far better position than previously known to foil the Feb. 26 bombing of New York City's tallest towers. The explosion left six people dead, more than 1,000 injured and damages in excess of half a billion dollars.

Blacklisted News

They dropped the ball and walked away for one of the biggest bombing attacks in our history. Makes you wonder where the Boston bombers got their supplies huh?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Rule of thumb:
If it don't make sense and scares the "Cr**" out of civilians, its a false flag. simple as that.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

S & F for this.

A very good video, and one that really gets me thinking and re-questioning a lot of past events.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Thanks for the timely reminder, 727Sky.

Question everything. These terrorist acts are never what they seem--ever. Sometimes it takes years to walk it out of the shadows; but as Corbett points out, the truth always comes out.

Don't believe for a single minute that our fearless leaders are just reacting to random s*** hitting the fan....

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Oooops sorry 727Sky for the re-post.............. fantastic video though....knowledge is power.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
S&F

Wasn't this youtubed like 3 yrs ago? Guess this soundoff is timeless.

When false flags don't fly, theyll still be shoved down Americans throats.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I really do think that we're on the verge of waking up though it will take a while longer. S&F for your post.

Here is another Documentary - I was left horrified after watching it. 2 1/2 hours of truth about what USA is really up to. Cuts through all the propaganda and shows the genocide they're involved in. American citizens often ask why they're hated so much - so instead of wondering why for years, I suggest they look at the TRUTH here. This one takes you from about 1945. A no bull Doc., 'The War on Democracy - John Pilger' - shown on NZ mainstream TV last night! BOY WHAT A WAKE UP!

The War On Democracy (English subtitles) on Vimeo

johnpilger.com...

edit on 16-4-2013 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Thanks for posting this, starred.

That has been one of the most eye-opening hour and a half of my life.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinkorchid
reply to post by 727Sky

Oooops sorry 727Sky for the re-post.............. fantastic video though....knowledge is power.

No problem I would just like everyone to see the video and come to their own conclusions.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Great informative video so far IMO.
I wish more folks would pay attention to the things happening all around them in broad daylight.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Yep, everything he said is 100% fact, At no time did he draw conclusions, or present his own opinion on any of his subject matter. [end sarcasm]

False flags do occur, but I don't like when opinions are given as facts. He did have some facts in the video, although much was conjecture.

I just wish people would use only facts, then we wouldn't have conspiracies we would have non- debunkable truth, and the statement would be stronger..

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

The lastest video traces some of the FBI sting operations over the last 10 years...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
message.snopes.com...

"Emperor Nero Claudius Caesar Drusus Germanicus is alleged to have played his fiddle while Rome burned to the ground. Nero did watch Rome burn on the hot night of July 18, 64 B.C. But he didn't fiddle - at least not with a violin - because the instrument had yet to be invented. This apocryphal tale persists, however, because it captures moments when imperial governments are caught looking the other way when things get hot. "

Limbo

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Limbo
message.snopes.com...

"Emperor Nero Claudius Caesar Drusus Germanicus is alleged to have played his fiddle while Rome burned to the ground. Nero did watch Rome burn on the hot night of July 18, 64 B.C. But he didn't fiddle - at least not with a violin - because the instrument had yet to be invented. This apocryphal tale persists, however, because it captures moments when imperial governments are caught looking the other way when things get hot. "

Limbo

The idea that Nero fiddled while Rome burned is odd. But a mad tyrant who preferred to play music rather than offer succor to his people isn't unbelievable, and Nero was unquestionably cruel. The myth is busted, however, when one realizes that the violin wasn't invented for another 1,500 years after the fire. In other words, it's impossible that Nero fiddled while Rome burned. So where did this idea come from?

One explanation is that Nero actually did consider himself a serious musician. While he certainly didn't play the fiddle -- since it was not yet invented -- Ner­o did play another stringed instrument, the harp-like cithara

I suppose the fiddle sounded better than "Cithara" even though there is an account Nero was not playing during the fire... He was so well hated anything they could say to make him worse than he already was stuck....
Quote:
Nero rushed back to the city when news of the fire reached him at his palace at Antium, on the outskirts of Rome. The historian Tacitus, who was a boy in Rome during the blaze, provides accounts of the steps Nero took in the midst of the fire. The emperor himself coordinated fire fighting efforts on the first night. He also opened the public buildings and his own gardens as temporary shelter for homeless residents. Nero imported grain from nearby cities and supplied his citizens with food at a fraction of the normal cost. End Quote:

Fiddling can also mean that a person is expending energy on something useless or misguided and many felt it beneath an emperor to join in musicals and plays with the commoners.... So as usual we can not believe everything we hear or read......www.google.com... story-vs-myth%2Fnero.htm&ei=J4FwUf6YGa-v4APX2YCwAQ&usg=AFQjCNFEt5d11xxSKwNJHb40CVJQy81WrA&sig2=egIZ7yj9YdECGVTmj90Y0w

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
S&F

This soundoff is timeless.

When false flags don't fly, theyll still be shoved down Americans throats.

Domestic false flags galore. Vicious cycle of 1 manufactured attack to the next.

new topics

top topics

join