It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 138,500 Whales and Dolphins at Risk

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Signed this today, was e-mailed the link from oceana; nice to see this posted here-- the more people who read about this and share/do something the better!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Signed the petition, sent it to family and friends. I wish there was more I could do...
edit on 17-4-2013 by Doomcake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I fear this effort will fail due to the same problem I have seen with a lot of causes. Petition fracturing. I would not suggest using Whitehouse.gov based on the actions of the past and current administration. I would suggest using change.org. Organization is key to victory and I feel this site is a lot more established in getting things done through my experience with them.

CHANGE.ORG PETITION

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
2014 Jesus Christ will return,and invoke Ezekiel 25:17 upon the wicked,I am regretful that the human species could not transcend the light of god before time was up.................................."God save the world,and those whom wish it to be saved".

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I feel very sad now and responsible every time i fill up the fuel tank, or buy anything derived of petroleum, and that could include anything from the plastic parts to anything i might be using to a plethora of textiles to just about anything it is hard to tell these days its used in so many applications.

So i am at odds with myself do i continue on the way that i have been ,but now with the knowledge that i am directly responsible for the deaths and upheaval of an ecosystem that could inevitably lead to my own demise,or do i stop and try to make a difference by not contributing through the use or non use of my personal purchasing power.

This is a question we will all be faced with,do enough of us, myself included have the courage to go through some personal pain in order to effect a change that is needed, this is the real question!?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I don't want everyone to die. I want everyone to stop being a self-absorbed "individual". I want us to start thinking like a team. But I'd far rather something wiped us out than become an idiocracy.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
obama is a tool, and so is every president and leader of this country except ron paul.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
This is one way to help.

People should also write to their representatives.

Edit: I just found this which may also help.

edit on 2013/4/16 by SteveR because: (no reason given)

Thank you SteveR for helping me on this, I make mistake in original post so I must make twice this thread just did not know ATS terms and rules

Thank you all very much for share this info to your friends and families ..

When I open this thread before 1-2 days was 230 signatures now is more of 11.000, still have more of 25 days to 15 May ..

Every hour coming more and more frequent signatures, just hope this good start will be enough to expand this alarming info ..

Again thank you all very much ..

To ATS also

These are one of the most beautiful beings on the planet ..

Listening to the Deep Ocean Environment, you can hear them here live also I I hear them often but need a little patience ..

LIDO proposes to establish a first nucleus of a regional network of multidisciplinary seafloor observatories contributing to the coordination of high quality research in the ESONET NoE by allowing the long-term monitoring of Geohazards and Marine Ambient Noise in the Mediterranean Sea and the adjacent Atlantic waters.

Specific activities are addressed by long-term monitoring of earthquakes and tsunamis and the characterisation of ambient noise induced by marine mammals (Bioacoustics) and anthropogenic noise.

www.listentothedeep.com...

edit on 18-4-2013 by MariaLida because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomcake
Signed the petition, sent it to family and friends. I wish there was more I could do...
edit on 17-4-2013 by Doomcake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I've signed both petitions. Thank you for posting the links SteveR. I too wish I knew what more I could do.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghostcooler

You are starting to feel the connection to all things the cosmic one-ness, let it take over you and transform your being.

Love and Light.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Oh in 3 days only 4.000 signatures, not looking good

15,088 signatures only for now ..

Please post info on other forums etc ..

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I truly wish nature would rise up and put humans back in their place. What exactly makes us more important than whales and dolphins? I honestly don't know why we're even here on this Earth. All we do is destroy what's around us as well as ourselves. Nothing is sacred if it's between man and his money. What a sad state of being.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MariaLida
Oh in 3 days only 4.000 signatures, not looking good

15,088 signatures only for now ..

Please post info on other forums etc ..

petitions.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by peluchesmom
I've signed both petitions. Thank you for posting the links SteveR. I too wish I knew what more I could do.

The only way is to send it to everyone you know. Post it on other forums aswell. We have a chance of hitting the 100k required signatures but only if people spread the word.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by peluchesmom

The only way is to send it to everyone you know. Post it on other forums aswell. We have a chance of hitting the 100k required signatures but only if people spread the word.

edit on 25-4-2013 by MariaLida because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MariaLida

Glad to see more signatures are on it, but still not enough.

Bumping the thread, so it'll hopefully get more attention.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by MariaLida

Glad to see more signatures are on it, but still not enough.

Bumping the thread, so it'll hopefully get more attention.

Yes not enough, did not see much info over internet about this

Thank you ATS members, you made a good thing and give many signatures but we did not have support from other websites etc etc ..

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Yet another sad and disturbing news. When will people realize of all these nature's destruction? If our environment is destroyed, so will we sooner or later after that. Those animals cannot speak for themselves but they are essential for our existence on this planet. Imagine if we went to a new planet, a barran planet, how long do you think we can survive? Nature gives us so much and we may never realize that until it is all gone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join