It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China and The United States Economy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This morning I got curious about how much land etc China has purchased from the United States; I would like to share with you what I have found.

Quote from my first source: "Remeber when we built an Embassy in China. We just got enough land to build a small compound. In exchange Obama gave China acres of land in Nevada. Which is now Chinese land being enclosed by Chinese citizens. China now has their own air strip, etc. in China in Nevada. Remeber we owe China quite a bit of money."

Link: www.gather.com...

2nd source: "China is not limiting their infiltration merely to Tennessee’s mountains and coal, though. The Chinese Central Bank also currently has a plan in the works that would set up other “development zones” on U.S. soil.

Richmond, a suburb in Vancouver, Canada, is North America’s most Asian city. Fifty percent of the residents there are Chinese. In Michigan, a group called “Sino-Michigan Properties LLC” has already bought 200 acres of land near the town of Milan to build what they call a “China City.” In Idaho, a Chinese company called “Sinomach” is interested in developing 50 square miles of self-sustaining technology zones south of the Boise airport. They are also looking at land in Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania to set up research and development bases and industrial parks."

Link: economyincrisis.org...

Also...I am thinking that we need to look at what countries China is an ally of. The infiltration continues to happen; I am just wondering how many of Chinas allies own property and companies in the United States too.

edit on 16-4-2013 by caladonea because: correction

edit on 16-4-2013 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Wow!...I guess not many people have an interest in this and/or maybe many are aware already. I think this news is important.

edit on 16-4-2013 by caladonea because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2013 by caladonea because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I find it quite disturbing that one country would sell some of there land to another!. We dont have to sell our land in England.We just let everyone in and they take it over for free!!..very interesting thanks for posting

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Exactly why I want to learn Chinese... We should make Chinese and Spanish mandatory in school, from grade school on up.

new topics

top topics

join