It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Stephenson - Mind Blowing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I could not believe there isn't a SINGLE thread on ATS about this guy. That is just saddening... I'm telling you this guy will blow your mind like it has never been blown before. And he wont do it with outrageous conspiracy theories or out-of-the-box scientific theories. He speaks about the human condition, pain and suffering, the meaning of life, and that sort of thing. He's a well known international speaker and psychotherapist who opens minds every where he goes. I have watched nearly all of his talks on YouTube and there are two videos where he really pours his heart out.

The first video here is quite long but if you don't have time to watch the full thing I implore you to take a few minutes to watch from 6:16 to 14:30. I guarantee it will be well worth your time. The second video is much shorter but also well worth watching. There are a heap of Sean Stephenson videos on YouTube but I think two of his most powerful messages can be found in these videos. He will blow your mind I assure you.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
what an amazing human being makes me ashamed of myself

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zedy63

makes me ashamed of myself

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by zedy63

makes me ashamed of myself

truly amazing thank you for sharing this post

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Sorry for bumping this old thread but it just came to my attention Sean passed away last month, I think he deserves to be remembered in any way possible. Very sad news, he was a great man and I'm sure he helped many people.

top topics

join