It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrible Events Needed to Usher in More Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'm putting this under NWO because it is my opinion that incidents such as the latest event in Boston will allow the release and embrace of already developed but still not deployed to their desired and wanted status,
systems and technology such as F.A.S.T.

This WILL become the norm now, and it will be touted as demanded by the people, I look for it to be in the news and in place and operational at a location near you, very soon.

edit on 16-4-2013 by HappilyEverAfter because: to add video

edit on 16-4-2013 by HappilyEverAfter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Good post, but it all seems a bit neurotic to me. Not good.

And might give the legions of U.S. security agencies the right to act first in a supposed defence of the realm, so to speak...And likely be used to justify any action they deem necessary for state security, against whosoever they choose, domestic or foreign.

The thin end of the wedge...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

It's just like the airport scanners.
The technology was developed, but sat there not being used, ($old) and now it's common place to a degree.
The f.a.s.t. technology can now be introduced, and $old, AND as an added bonus the scanners can be deployed to even more locations, bus terminals, train stations etc., and they will meet minimal resistance because they're already familiar.
F.A.S.T. will bear the brunt of the complaints but if you want to attend a large event, you WILL walk in thru one.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Also, the way the media is leading ever so gently to a domestic perpetrator, keying in on household items and chemicals and 'homemade' technology, this will be a great opportunity to clamp down on black powder,
home reloading and the likes.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
As Ben Franklin said...and it is more meaningful today than ever...

"Those who would give up their essential liberty for a little security, shall surely lose both and deserve neither."

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Disgusting!

And of course you'll have most of the bleeding heart Liberals saying what a great idea this type of crap is. We did it to ourselves, we allowed them to take our privacy, our liberities, our sense of security within ourselves and others away from us.

Can't wait until they tell us "here take this pill, it'll keep you happy" "for the good of the race"

the only thing we can look forward to is that one day this type of pre-crime will take down those who worked so hard to put it and keep it in place. It will no longer matter if you are rich or poor if the machine says you are a threat then you are a threat.

It's so strange to me all this control they feel they must have. Where does it come from? If they wanted peace then surely they would promote it instead of always courting disaster and trying to force the worst behavior out of us all. This type of device would and will make the most humble, peaceful folks angry and agitated. Not because they are doing anything wrong but because they see and feel how wrong this is to do to them.

With books like 1984 and Brave New world and films such as Brazil and THX 1138 out for decades now we really only have ourselves to blame for allowing the future told to us to come true. We were warned and we looked the other way.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I agree, and already the news media is saying without a shred of evidence, that right wing extremists may be responsible for the boston event.. There is obvious political agendas associated with this bombing event.

The bomb squad found that other bomb a mile away from the race and detonated it, and accomplished it all in under an hour.. How could they even find it so fast? Advance knowledge of it all is how.

Bomb sniffing dogs at the starting and finish lines long before any bombs went off. Then declaring that the dogs were part of a "drill" because of people asking questions about them before any bombs detonated.

The bomb squad had to have had prior knowledge of this planned event.

Wait and see what Obama calls for in the coming days, and that will show or not show a prior political agenda, like "we need armed TSA now at every sporting event" or some other increased security, or just a demonising of certain groups like veterans or right wing extremists...

Looks to me like the MSM is being instructed to announce certain things as part of the psyop and propaganda needed to enhance the current political agendas associated with this event..They are already doing it..

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
So refuse to be treated like idiots.

CRIME HAPPENS EVERYWHERE. THERE ARE NUTCASES ( ALBEIT THANKFULLY AN ISOLATED NUMBER ) IN EVERY COUNTRY ROAMING. PLEASE GET THIS IN YOUR INTO YOUR HEADS .

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
If their is one thing people should know is that outside of changes made to 911 the US does not do much to respond to anything else beyond talk. We have mass shootings on a regular basis and they can not even get back ground checks approved to keep nutter from buying guns. The response to this will be what it always is, talk.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Do you realise that even without guns - gangs can still find ways to attack each other?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

I understand and respect your cynical expectations and your opinion but these units and technology that have been built to be deployed have been waiting for a window such as this to allow for those who hold a stake in their manufacture and sale to make money from their use. I'll bet you a great dinner certificate to the restaurant of your choice that these units will now be deployed and manufacturing of new units will take place. Remember..................follow the money. And there is a lot more money to be made as the products of terror and safety continue to be marketed and sold.

The next phase will be RFID, the tortoise wins the race.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
So refuse to be treated like idiots.

CRIME HAPPENS EVERYWHERE. THERE ARE NUTCASES ( ALBEIT THANKFULLY AN ISOLATED NUMBER ) IN EVERY COUNTRY ROAMING. PLEASE GET THIS IN YOUR INTO YOUR HEADS .

It wont happen here or anywhere until the pussification of the populace especially the men has stopped progressing, the men of yesteryear are buried there or are inches away from extinction, they are now pampered, soft, and afraid, and severely distracted by everything shiny and that doesn't matter.
edit on 16-4-2013 by HappilyEverAfter because: typo

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Thank you, and you know to me it just seems like an unarmed, fear ridden, distracted, medicated populace is prime for either a manhandling and spanking into submission or an invasion, and either of those would be easily accomplished during a national unrest.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by brandiwine14

'we were warned and looked the other way',

or: we were given the blueprints and made sure it happened!
All of this to me is by design, and when certain things aren't happening fast enough, they are 'helped' along aren't they.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

The salesmen's foot is in the door and with the upcoming race lets see if they buy or use the product I've mentioned

new topics

top topics

join