It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noticing a bad trend on ATS, it's sad...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I did not see that OP in fact I saw the opposite. Also a lot of people were hurt and died in 9/11 it doesn't change the fact that it was an inside job. I care about the people hurt but that does not change my opinion that it was a false flag. Don't get mad at me get mad at your government blowing you up.

The proof will only come out later. Runners were the first line of evidence. I think the real frosting on the cake will be when they tote some sort of law / agenda from this. Will have to wait and see. I was blind but now I see. That's all there is too it. When this kind of thing happens I look at the government first because they are usually the ones doing it.

If you had a sex offender in your neighborhood wouldn't you check them out first if someone gets raped? It is really that simple I am looking at the entity with the worst track record.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Ummm...Actually...BECAUSE I read this site, it is damned near instinctual...almost a reflex...to automatically think...false flag. Thanks to this site my viewpoint has evolved away from trust and faith in government to outright suspicion and distrust. If I didn't have my government telling me daily that I'm the problem...the enemy at the gates...simply because "I hold these things to be evident" then perhaps I would not have this automatic...knee-jerk...belief that everything of this nature, ie., the bombing, the risin letter, the Newtown school shooting, etc...where actions perpetrated by a government that is desperately trying to turn people that...just want to be left alone...into monsters and terrorists.........Perhaps you could tell me also, Why so many of these events just seem to coincide with...drills?

In my view...ATS...is a prime factor in causing many of us to view whatever...like event...occurs, with suspicion at the very least. Knowing the complicity of the MSM, government, and intelligence in overt/covertly trying to mold perception and world view then it shouldn't come as a shock to anyone here that suspicion of the official story line would be anything but...that instinctual ATS influenced reaction...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mykingdomforthetruth
Boston bombing ... legless vet is used as a fake victim..?
Ummm...If you consider that there was a...BOMBING DRILL...taking place, then perhaps you might see a need for actors to...play the part of victims...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

It's a forum. That's why people come here, to express and share opinions. The Boston marathon could be a false flag, but maybe not. Interesting how they were testing a new device for the ES that day, kind of like the mass training on 7/7 in London. Coincidence..............

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by YouSir

Thanks to this site my viewpoint has evolved away from trust and faith in government to outright suspicion and distrust.

So you don't believe there are people crazy enough to shoot a bunch of children in a school? It must have been the government?

So you don't believe there are people with radical beliefs strong enough to bomb people at a race? It must have been the government?

So you don't believe there can be someone who hates the FBI enough to bomb an FBI building? It must have been the government?

Only the government has people crazy enough to pull off mass killings of innocent people?

Was jeffry Dahmer part of some government plot to ban knives?
Was John Gacey part of some government to confiscate shovels?

How do you decide which crime is the government and which is some nut and which is some radical?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I agree and thank you for posting so others can realie what they are doing. It seems we are blaming every situation on gov without knowing the facts.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouSir

Ummm...If you consider that there was a...BOMBING DRILL...taking place, then perhaps you might see a need for actors to...play the part of victims...

YouSir

I see so you are claiming all the people in this story are fake and actors also?

www.philly.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by YouSir

Thanks to this site my viewpoint has evolved away from trust and faith in government to outright suspicion and distrust.

So you don't believe there are people crazy enough to shoot a bunch of children in a school? It must have been the government?

So you don't believe there are people with radical beliefs strong enough to bomb people at a race? It must have been the government?

So you don't believe there can be someone who hates the FBI enough to bomb an FBI building? It must have been the government?

Only the government has people crazy enough to pull off mass killings of innocent people?

How do you decide which crime is the government and which is some nut and which is some radical?

Evidence.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by EA006

It's a forum. That's why people come here, to express and share opinions. The Boston marathon could be a false flag, but maybe not. Interesting how they were testing a new device for the ES that day, kind of like the mass training on 7/7 in London. Coincidence..............

Check it out. There was no "mass training" in London on 7/7. There was was a paper exercise going on in a room with half a dozen people which envisaged a similar scenario.

There was no involvement of police, medics etc so it had zero effect on what happened.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by EA006
Evidence.

Where?

I've seen fake images posted on facebook, fake videos of cartoons for gods sake, posted on youtube, fake tweets screen capped, facebook pages altered to different dates, ourtight lies about the names of people who died, people unable to tell a piece of cloth from a CGI faked video clip, people claim that the guy with his legs blown off was a photshopped image, people claim that military runners were the perpetrators because they would make great 'in full view' opportunists, ...

What evidence?

Every single piece of evidence has been shown to be BS.

But it's piled on top of itself so much that you all go "what about.. what about... what about..." and despite it all being proven BS, you still run with it.

Evidence.

And at the end of the day, no evidence, just a lot of typical misunderstanding by genuine people, a lot of disinformation by disingenuous folk, a lot of HOT air by the jonses of the world, a lot of faked hoaxes by the btards of the internet and a lot of "But this is a conspiracy site duuuurrpppp!!!" from people here.

Evidence.

Show me one compelling bit of evidence... christ almighty, it never ends...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by YouSir

Ummm.........Relax...Deep breath, in, out...repeat. What I stated is that I don't trust my government to...NOT...use this situation, that I don't trust the MSM to...NOT...use this situation for the express purpose to infringe......

If you look at Sandy hook...objectively...you see a great harangue for banning the mighty..."assualt weapon"...
Out of all of that sad sordid affair all you get from Government and MSM are weapon bans..............NOT...a serious conversation on the likely causes of these events and their relation to SSRI medications on already unstable individuals..........Not to mention there just happened to be another...DRILL...taking place...

So...NO...none of that would lead me to believe that these incidents aren't at the very least being...USED...by the government and the fourth estate to further an agenda...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I have a strong sense there is an agenda to complete by a select group of powerful people. And that "they" are behind scedule...

Of course this is speculation..I have no evidence for this but what I do have is intuition, which is telling me awful things have happened and will happen in the future to fulfill this highly secretive and evil agenda.

On the otherhand I love a good thriller and does my imagination make me imagine "things". One thing I know for sure and that is not to believe everything the media (read, tptb) is "forcing" upon me.

We live in a time it is not wise to be naive...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Because we pay our governments , we own them , and they tell us sh%#%$t.

do they even bother to look into camera feeds ??? some one planted that sh$$@t go watch back the tapes...

they knew bin laden did 911 seconds after the impact , now you tell me they cant find some lone wolf domestic terrorist ??

it is not like they dont have man power to investigate....

TheGreazel.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

christ almighty?
that diety that can't prove he exists?
wow
evidence from someone who believes in a diety thats had 3000 years to verify his existance and hasn't?

i guess if the "conspiracy thoerists" who had questioned all the false flags that put hitler into power instead of being shouted down by the "don't question the prime suspect types" like your self, he never would have got into power...

welll
you may get yuor wish again my friend
you just might get your wish again

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA

YouSir

I see so you are claiming all the people in this story are fake and actors also?

www.philly.com...

Ummm...Have you ever participated in one of these drills as an emergency first responder?...One of the hallmarks of a first responder drill is the use of ...participants acting out injuries...and...other participants responding to the...TRAINING...

Now...I...have...participated in these drill scenario's as both a...victim...and responder. The reports have stated that there was a...BOMBING DRILL...taking place at the scene...

I'm sure that you can fill in the rest...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Show me one compelling bit of evidence... christ almighty, it never ends...

If this wasn't the internet I'de pat you on the back.

Very Well Said!!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by YouSir

If you look at Sandy hook...objectively...you see a great harangue for banning the mighty..."assualt weapon"...
Out of all of that sad sordid affair all you get from Government and MSM are weapon bans..............NOT...a serious conversation on the likely causes of these events and their relation to SSRI medications on already unstable individuals....

Because they are not allowed to talk about restricting 'crazy' peoples rights.
Can you imagine if someone proposed a bill that restricted the rights of any body who took anti-depressants?
The stink alone would make Afganistan look like a party.

As soon as you start saying that some people are fundamentally different than others your career is over.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Ummm...Have you ever participated in one of these drills as an emergency first responder?...One of the hallmarks of a first responder drill is the use of ...participants acting out injuries...and...other participants responding to the...TRAINING...

Now...I...have...participated in these drill scenario's as both a...victim...and responder. The reports have stated that there was a...BOMBING DRILL...taking place at the scene...

I'm sure that you can fill in the rest...

YouSir

Yup..I could give you my name and you could look up how many people in my family were previously in first responder roles including a very tragic event that happened on July 4 a few years ago which drew firefighters from all over the world to a small town in NJ. I grew up in, on and around drills for both the police , EMT and primarily fire departments though my role was typically as a victim in those drills. Beyond that I have been employed in a hospital for the past 3 years , though in a non-clinical role, so I get an almost daily exposure to drills and practice scenarios.

My question to you is are you saying that the direct quotes given in the article I linked are lies? The quotes attributed to the family members of the person in that photo vs the incorrect person the "false flaggers" claim is in the photo?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreazel
Because we pay our governments , we own them , and they tell us sh%#%$t.

do they even bother to look into camera feeds ??? some one planted that sh$$@t go watch back the tapes...

they knew bin laden did 911 seconds after the impact , now you tell me they cant find some lone wolf domestic terrorist ??

it is not like they dont have man power to investigate....

TheGreazel.

Really? If you think about it logically it would actually be easier to determine who did a 9/11 type event vs a lone wolf scenario. I'm not trying to argue if 9/11 was an inside job or an act of terrorism but if you go on the assumption it was terrorism then it becomes very easy to narrow down who the possible players were. Who had the resources, the funding , the manpower to pull that event off.

Now compare that to trying to track down 1 lone wolf in a see of people.

You can't honestly think it should be easier to find one person?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I plead the fifth! Altough, there tends to be an uptick in the knee-jerk false flaggers? I guess it is easy to say everything is a false flag and scripted by a secret government cabal. Alex Jones does it every day. Was the incident in Boston a false flag? Who knows? This much is certain, there was a heck of a lot of mangled and mutilated victims and some deaths as well. That is true, and apparently it was the result of explosions. Those are the concrete facts. Other than that, we are just clutching for straws. I will let the media have their hey day in that regard.

They did get the story wrong on multiple occasions, and speculated quite a bit on the information. They pulled the same stunt with the tragedy at Newtown. Just another incident of shoddy reporting by a bunch of over paid celebrities moonlighting as journalists. Shame on them! They are the lone reason why everyone thinks something is rotten in Denmark.

The media is spewing misinformation, making stuff up, and over sensationalizing the news. I thought it was a crime to yell fire in a theater when there is no fire? That analogy is precisely what the media is doing with this tragedy, and other ones as well. Just foementing panic and chaos for the sake of viewership and their coveted Nielson ratings. All I would like to see are the facts, and the straight story! I am sick and tired of all the editorializing, speculation, and all these idiots on the air claiming to be experts offering commentary. Back to false flaggers. I stubbed my toe this morning! It must be a government orchestrated false flag concocted by Israel and the Mossad! Carry on folks . . .
edit on 17-4-2013 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join