It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noticing a bad trend on ATS, it's sad...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
So, you are criticizing basic investigative work then? What exactly are you doing here then?

When they catch, or are looking for a serial killer, they do the same thing, see if things relate, if there are similarities, if he could be behind other cases, etc...

If you cant handle speculation, I dont know what you're doing here? The threads are either based on factual sources OR in skunk works, so why are you complaining?

Whats equally wrong with ATS is people and posts like yours, because surprise surprise, already saw three similar threads in the past two weeks, as if there's a need to read the same complaints over and over again, yet here you are, posting an annoying thread about annoying threads, only your thread is not necessary while the others have a valid reason to exist, they deal with conspiracy and well, guess what ATS is about...

When you have a man arrested who has killed and admitted to killing thousands of people, you'd look to see if hes possibly related to other crimes. Replace man with government and the same should be true. It's not because most of the world forgot about the crimes.committed by the US, that we should too. There are plenty of FACT based, admitted, declassified crimes that can easily compare to what happened yesterday, so dont dare suggest it's absurd to look for linkks, its not.

Edit:

For what it's worth, i dont think this is a flase flag, I believe.its domestic terrorism and with that the start of more to come. I dont have any statistics to back this up, but I guess dometic terrorism is and will be on the rise. You see it in Spain, Greece,... I think the time for false flags is over, we're long into the next level which I think is economic problems leading to god knows what, but domestic terrorism certainly could be part of it.

Some people are getting desperate, with reason, add to that the increasing global paranoia and you have one recipe for disaster, ready to go off when too much ingredients add up...
edit on 16-4-2013 by Strawberry88 because:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Well, to echo what was already said...its sort of what ATS does.
But I do think many people whom scream false flag just auto-response it into it being the US government. In reality, what the average ATSer should be doing now is considering the full spectrum of who it could be..from crazy middle eastern terrorists (Mideast means arabs, jews, Persians, etc), to milita, greens, conservatives, liberals, or just a couple anarchist wackjobs who wanted to make some news.

What tends to happen here is that people latch onto whomever they don't like and auto-blame them for everything, then try to find even the tiniest fragment of rumor to justify their decision.

For now, I consider the events in Boston to be sad, and will let the investigators on the ground do their job and figure out the facts. don't need to hear the opinions of the parrots or snakes on how I should think before the facts come to surface.

The term "False Flag" on ATS has been rendered meaningless for a couple years now given everything...everything is a false flag in someones mind here.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Not ignoring anyone will respond when I get home after work. Thanks for the responses.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Well the reality is everybody is over exaggerating.

People in other countries go through this on almost a daily basis. 3 dead and less than 200 injured. You should all count yourselves lucky.

It's a terrible tragedy, but to act like it's some grand event that is likely to change everything is kind of silly. Even the media aren't jumping on the bandwagon as hard as you'd expect.

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Dont think its your duty to tell people how to behave on ATS. Were all on here of our free will. Thats for the moderators to decide.

edit on 16-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Not to be insensitive but...

You do realize this is a site for conspiracy theorists??

Maybe you should keep other sites/forums bookmarked to find other sorts of content...?
Just an idea....

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I agree.

There were far too many responses to posts that seemed like nothing more than peoples opinions that were made before the event even happened.

I think that most people should wait until more facts come in before they post.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

We don't have enough information collectively to accuse the government t of a false flag and probably won't untill we see how the situation is handled. So lets put that to rest untill we have enough information collectively to really assess what's going on.

Now, we need to sit back as stop going for stars and Gmas and realize the ravity I the situation here.

Making statements on behalf of ATS community is what's totally anti-forum and against sharing multiple viewpoints from one's genuinely own perspective.

As to the reason the false flags are often so obvious, is because the same actors are being recycled from one event to the next, and I say these only because they have been positive ID'd time and time again, already.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

~Tenth

Well... Maybe not EVERYBODY is over exaggerating. Bit of irony in the all-inclusive there that is worth noting.

Either way, I am grateful that I live in a country where bombings targeting innocent civilians are such an uncommon event that everybody freaks out. I'm glad that such a horrible thing is worthy of some hysteria and panic. It should be.

So yeah... I guess I do count myself lucky, even if it isn't for the reasons you apparently think I "should" feel lucky for.
edit on 16-4-2013 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

People in other countries go through this on almost a daily basis. 3 dead and less than 200 injured. You should all count yourselves lucky.

It's a terrible tragedy, but to act like it's some grand event that is likely to change everything is kind of silly. Even the media aren't jumping on the bandwagon as hard as you'd expect.

~Tenth

That's very true in N.Ireland we took it for over 30 years and some of those bombs where just the same as the pressure cooker bombs that went of in Boston when you went into night clubs in the 70/80's you had a risk of either not going home or losing limbs but we went anyway it was young one's saying "up your's".

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

And so far, there has been no viable conspiracy theories presented.

Oh, there's plenty trying really, really hard but they're all failing. Easily.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It isn't just ATS. Or conspiracy sites. Or even boards with conspiracy sections. It is everywhere.

I don't know if it's mass hysteria or an attempt to do, I dunno. But it's scary and ridiculous. If only that 8yo had an assault rifle he'd be alive todayy. WTH kinda logic is that?
edit on 16-4-2013 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2013 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

If what anyone said here had any effect on anything other than those who happen to read it here (in a rather large site in a small niche market), I would agree. But it doesn't. This is a site full of tin hatters full of speculation. And speculating is what they do.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Yup. Throughout the world everyday. All day, err day.

Humans like to speak in metaphors and hyperbole's. Both aid embellishment to the point that we actually profess love for a cheesecake, or house shoes.
edit on 16-4-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
IF it is a False Flag then certain conclusions will be drawn from the "investigation" to further a nefarious agenda:

1) It will have been "committed" by an anti-government person or group. They will belong to the NRA and have pro Liberty "paraphrenalia" (ie Gadsen flag and pocket Constitutions, etc). They will be a multi gun owner.

2) The bomb will have been made with "reloading gunpowder" so that restrictions on its sale and possession can then be legislated for the common good and public safety.

That does not mean that a lone wolf terrorist or group can not do #1 and 2 above but if it is a FF then they will demonize same to further their agenda ("the ends justifies the means"...if you know what I mean).

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Bluesma

And so far, there has been no viable conspiracy theories presented.

Oh, there's plenty trying really, really hard but they're all failing. Easily.

wow
a conspiracy theory about conspiracy theories

some worthwhile links would have helped your post considerably
not to mention a review of the past false flags..oooppps I mean DRILLS
edit on 16-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Some "Conspiracy Theories" are in fact, Conspiracy Facts (even if we dont know all of the facts; ie JFK Assassination, etc).

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I notice after an event there is an almost robotic response from everyone on ATS. False flag, government psyop, and a plethora of threads relating to whatever happened. Now, I have even guilty of this in the past so in not excusing my own behavior.

I think it's healthy, in a way, to remain outside the officially sanctioned box. Even though the media may lead a choir singing songs about 'conspiracy theorists', as long as those theorists are here and are not afraid to speak out, the chances slim down that something will slip by our notice.

Being wrong when it comes to these theories is not nearly as dangerous as ignoring the evidence that nurses the garden from which they grow.

From where I sit... I find it far better to be the barking dog in the yard than the silent one sleeping at the foot of the bed.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Yes CC
thats the problem, the OP would have us believe none of the proven conspiracie ever happened

33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True, What Every Person Should Know…

www.infowars.com...

"one time bitten, bury your head in the sand"

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Is this guy/girl a shill? What right does someone else have to tell someone else what to think. I find that really odd.............................

This is a conspiracy site.
edit on 16-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join