It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's in formation fly low over Cork,Ireland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This amazing footage scrubs every explination out the window, these very heavily lit powered craft caught UFODI attention and needed to be shown! Antishake is stabalized and the footage is (AWESOME)

I find the video genuine. I believe the video stabilization function makes the screen wobble. Would love to hear from ATS UFO experts.

PS: I searched, did not find any post on this UFO. If its been posted already, I am sorry.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Edit: Sorry, Just watched it again and it is interesting.
edit on 16-4-2013 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
looks to big for chinese lantarns. Looks genuine to me tho.
I have seen a fleet myself to but without lights. E.T. Phone Home!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Looks like military flares to me, all are floating down to the ground with the wind.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by UnknownEntity

I can only see it on my phone
but looks pretty good
cool find snf

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
100% Lanterns.

Has ATS not taught you anything?

I think 90% of the ATS community knows what a Chinese Lantern looks like by now (I didn't before I found ATS).

So thanks to ATS.
edit on 16-4-2013 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Lanterns , they usually sell them in packs of three.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Not too sure about lanterns, some seem to appear from nowhere.....unless its a fault of his camera.

But definitely man-made, imo.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The original uploader says the video was shot Decmeber 2012 , I don't think they're lanterns as they're to bright and some seem to appear out of nowhere ....Like flares .

I believe they are Flares and are associated with this from December 17, 2012 ...

Flares were fired off the Cork coast to mark the end of year-long centenary commemorations of the sinking of the Titanic.
The flares were set off from Cobh towards where the Titanic had anchored in Cork Harbour as part of a poignant closing ceremony on Saturday. Hendrick Verwey, the chairman of Cobh Tourism, said it had been a “momentous year” for the town.

www.irishexaminer.com...

Original video

edit on 16-4-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Chinese lanterns. Also why can't these retards ever hold the camera steady?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Is there an airport near, cause to me it looks like planes comming in for landing.

Something something something 2'nd line.

After watching the video again, i'll agree on the flares.
edit on 16-4-2013 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by UnknownEntity

When are people going to lean not to post videos or anything else related to Aliens on ATS? The first thing people do is cry NOPE, NOTHING TO SEE HERE MOVE ALONG! I thought ATS was for discovery not instant denial. I could post a 100% real video of a UFO landing in my yard, alien gets out, I give it a BJ, it goes back into its craft and flies off. I know have DNA proof and Video proof. People will still cry fake, cgi, Chinese lanterns ect. So frustrating for those of us who truly believe in UFO's and it’s also VERY disrespectful to the person posting. If you don’t believe fine. If you have a credible alternate answer great! People need to stop with the one word posting “lantern" and give credible reasons why its fake instead of just trying to be a smart ass and the first to post!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DPrice

Thank you for illustrating my point exactly!
edit on 16-4-2013 by tluna1 because: wording

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I too think that they are flying lanterns. Approximately 100 of them were released in our area for a memorial service that at the time I was unaware of.... I literally thought the invasion was finally beginning. Then I noticed that they were not making any type of independent movement, just sort of drifting in one direction. Did a quick google search for events in the area and sure enough a memorial service had released many in honor of the deceased.

Those shown in the video do seem a bit brighter, but the behavior seems the same.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I agree they look like flares, especially given the time, date and location of the video and where they were shooting the flares off from. That said it is still an interesting video.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DPrice

naa i'll save that video for Redtube. Hay anything to survive and invasion!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I too am going to have to say flares, from they way they just appear (and from the further info that has been posted)

I do not think they are lanterns because of the luminosity, they just seem to be too bright

My first thought was afterburners of military jets, until another three popped into view from nowhere

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Awesome video.

These are EXACTLY the same as what i saw, maybe 4 days ago.. i had to get up to see to my 18 month old son in the middle of the night 2/3 am.. after seeing to him and putting him back to bed i went outside for a ciggy..

In the sky to the south east i saw 2 massive bright lights and i mean they were big..( the sky was clear and all i could see was stars) they was travelling north quite close together, really high up... i live near an airport and know where the planes loop etc on take off and landing and there is no way it was airplanes going there... i was watching them getting closer but could hear nothing..

After around 3/4 minutes they changed course at a right angle east and looked as if they gained serious altitude and then within the blink of an eye they was gone...

Maybe the same to things maybe not, but they certainly was not aircraft i had ever seen before moving as fast as they was and so close together but by there movement they was defiantly 2 different objects.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join