It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is going to happen real soon.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
There was a leaked document which is very shocking and scary outlining the Internment camps they have. The rules that are given in the document are scary. Here is a PDF document of the Internment camps. info.publicintelligence.net...

There are underground Tunnels that have started having a lot of activity around them just one of the videos on this below.

There are reports that the government are getting ready for massive civil war. (probably them doing it just to detain people) www.beaconequity.com...

Major business are closing (cutting their losses and running) Money is becoming obsolete and Gold is selling like hot cakes. One of the first things to happen in a major war is Gold becomes the new commodity because cash is valueless.

I am not sure what is going to happen or how it is going to come about but it is very scary. Is there anything we can do to stop this or has it already gone to far?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
If money is becoming obsolete, why would people sell gold... for money? Especially when the price is on a downer...

Cool document though. Looks an interesting read.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LogicalThinker88

To obviously barter, swap another persons goods for your gold. gold is then the currency.

Christ..... Cigarettes are currency in prisons.

or buttons.

TOT

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by The0nlytruth

Yes I'm no that stupid, but if money was becoming less valuable, then the price of gold would go UP, which is its not.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogicalThinker88
reply to post by The0nlytruth

Yes I'm no that stupid, but if money was becoming less valuable, then the price of gold would go UP, which is its not.

If there was something fixed in the system, then it could be intentional. First gold price is lowered and when everybody is selling, someone is getting the gold on good price. I do not believe the civil war things, although if it was true, then somebody could be stocking up gold at very good price and when something happens they will make extreme profits...

Stock market tip from George Soros quote (in my own words, could not find the real quote)

The best time to buy stocks is when nobody wants them and sell when everybody wants them.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

I am not sure what is going to happen or how it is going to come about but it is very scary. Is there anything we can do to stop this or has it already gone to far?

Don't go over the edge. Nothing is happening.

Today is no different than any other day in modern humanitys last 2000 years.
People are born. People die.
Wars start. Wars end.

One thing is certain, you too will die. You can chose to live each day to it's utmost. Or you can chose to hide your head in fear of the next news broadcast.

If you are the type that gets upset easily then give thought to shutting off your computer and tv. Don't read news papers. You would be surprised how mundane the world can be.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabin

If there was something fixed in the system, then it could be intentional. First gold price is lowered and when everybody is selling, someone is getting the gold on good price. I do not believe the civil war things, although if it was true, then somebody could be stocking up gold at very good price and when something happens they will make extreme profits...

Stock market tip from George Soros quote (in my own words, could not find the real quote)

The best time to buy stocks is when nobody wants them and sell when everybody wants them.

I can agree with your points. The "stock market" is a rigged game nowadays. Only those 'in the know' are the ones making the real big money.

In this case it could be a final shakedown of the public to get them investing in something as they're losing confidence in most everything else on the market, especially stocks, imo. The issue is what kind of gold the people will invest in: paper/digital certificates, or owning the physical, non-salted bullion?

Those who understand the intrinsic value of gold already have theirs by now, and got it at a much lower price.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Interesting. Well, to be honest, it seems like something is always going to be happening - somehow we manage to go straight from one crisis to the next (in this case North Korea to Boston). On to the tunnels. No idea.

After North Korea didn't launch a nuke on the Korean peninsula I decided I was going to take the money that I spent on bottled water and seeds, and in the future, buy beer instead and have a party every time there is an end of the world.

The one requirement: I need a doomsday date to party on. This one is too vague in its timeline...
edit on 16-4-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join