It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANY psychic predict the boston marathon?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I learned my lesson. Never again when something is given to me, will I attempt to pepper it with my own feelings because they are not important. Had I posted only what he said, then it would have been plausible to say 'Ding Ding we have a winner!'

I had the dream on the 3rd or 4th of March and posted it on the 7th. I really thought it had to do with NK, so I titled the thread accordingly, "Prediction: North Korea". In my thread I said it was Jesus who was doing the talking but now I even wonder about that - he could have been a high ranking angel for all I know. Again, I put my own interpretation into it.

Things I am sure of - he was male, 8 or 9 feet tall, he had reddish brown hair and wore white. His back was to me and he was standing at what looked like an entry way into a colssium of sorts. He said very calmly, 'We are going to bomb them. It's going to be bad. This has to happen. Stay calm.' Then he turned his head and looked over his right shoulder and made eye contact with me and said quite firmly, 'Stay Calm.'

I started the thread which can be found here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
as a place to document things for myself. Things even seemed to be dicey with NK for weeks afterwards, but then came the bombings in Boston. But if the message given to me was about Boston, well that just opens up a whole new can of worms because I'm too nosey for my own good and I'm the type of person who needs to know who "we" is and why something so awful Has to happen in the first place. I can pull scripture after scripture about God being a God of justice or how we don't understand things he does because his ways are higher than our own but that doesn't stop my mind from wondering.

No matter if it is about NK or the BM it's our nature to worry, and I think the message was reassuring. Oh and by the way, I am so not psychic.
edit on 2-5-2013 by Myrtales Instinct because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
psychics do you believe in them? I have been put thru hell for several years and if there are psychics tell them I said Thank you for the mostal collasal screw up ever!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join