You don't want to face the truth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
the reason why i made this thread today? see below!

YouTube Censors Family Guy Clip Which Predicted Boston Marathon Attack

The Family Guy/Boston Marathon Clip is NOT a Hoax

I hope now you understand my point and the connection between that and Iran.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

It is disconcerting these days what is represented as "proof" and "true". User submitted info... and video and audio... are really unverifiable or unable to be ascertained as valid. Anything someone submits to the "viral" world and "wiki-whatever"...sadly...are starting to be taken as "fact". One can say and produce anything they want...and this generation believes it...with..."I saw it on YouTube! Watch this!"...or "Wiki-pedia says..."
Thanks for the reply.....MS

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Watch the first video and then listen the second. Then compare and contrast.

The Sound of a JDAM Missile (TEXAS EXPLOSION COMPARISON)

Texas plant explosion - Second Perspective

Now, i hope you understand the purpose of this thread, if you hadn't before. The US government is still doing the same things they did on 9/11! They are behind Boston explosion, they are behind Texas explosion! Why would they do this? I will let the guy below to reply for me.

Proof of NWO from George Bush SR New World Order

George Bush Sr. New World Order Live Speech Sept 11 1991

And exactly 10 years after that speech, the 9/11 happened. Coincidences everywhere!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
hi this is my first time writing here, the more research i do about the NWO the Older and Older it becomes, the concept of the NWO is so old that i believe it was the first idea that Evil People ever thought about.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by waeil
hi this is my first time writing here, the more research i do about the NWO the Older and Older it becomes, the concept of the NWO is so old that i believe it was the first idea that Evil People ever thought about.

you are very close to the reality. In fact, satan himself organised the NWO thousands of years ago. His goal was to bring the antichrist and make him leader of the world. The antichrist is controlled by him and the purpose of his actions is to move us, the humans away from GOD! It is not a coincedence that all the Masons and the Illuminati are satanists! So when 1913 came he saw that the situations had arrived to launch "the plan of the 100 years" and to prepare the world for the arrival of "his son".

If we look your point you are very close to what is really happening.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join