You don't want to face the truth?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
You don't believe in New World Order? Explain the following if you don't.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Why i posted videos about a war against Iran? 1) You will understand why very soon as 2) It has been planned from 2008 a hit on Iran. You still don't believe me?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I hope you understand that NWO is around us. In 2013 we will all be facing huge wars and until the end of 2014 we will be facing WW3. Whoever has eyes shall see and whoever has ears shall hear!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-4-2013 by JesusChristwins because: Fixing
edit on 16-4-2013 by JesusChristwins because: Fix

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Please explain the videos so I can explain them to you.

Or .. what?

Oo

I'm not - and I don't expect many will - going to sit through a bunch of unknown videos just to find out what you think.

oO

(ps, do you mean the illuminati, or nwo? pretty sure the nwo has been a concept of reality for a long time, it's current realisation may be hidden, but no doubt power begets power.)
edit on 16-4-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Yes, explain what you're presenting to the other users. I wouldn't doubt people would watch the videos. However, I would like to see why you're sharing this information and why we should heed your words. You know what I'm saying?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Alex has been yapping on about that crap for a long time now and he's doing a really good job at accomplishing absolutely nothing in terms of helping it, I wonder why? Most likely because he works for them and is paid to not solve problems, but to push (or plant) them

Seriously. Listening to AJ and discussing about the possibility of a world war DOES NOT help prevent it, only encourage it. If you wanted to prevent war just look at the source of problems and take it out, but that would be somewhat hard considering the tech that was created to stop us from doing so.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Please explain the videos so I can explain them to you.

Or .. what?

Oo

I'm not - and I don't expect many will - going to sit through a bunch of unknown videos just to find out what you think.

oO

(ps, do you mean the illuminati, or nwo? pretty sure the nwo has been a concept of reality for a long time, it's current realisation may be hidden, but no doubt power begets power.)
edit on 16-4-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

there is no difference between illuminati and nwo. they are the same family!

ok don't believe me and don't see the videos. it's up to you if you want to know or if you don't. I give you the knowledge i have found. I knew many would not. But even if at least w could see it, i would be glad cause i would have woken up 2 people who would wake up 4 who would wake up 8...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meaningless
Alex has been yapping on about that crap for a long time now and he's doing a really good job at accomplishing absolutely nothing in terms of helping it, I wonder why? Most likely because he works for them and is paid to not solve problems, but to push (or plant) them

Seriously. Listening to AJ and discussing about the possibility of a world war DOES NOT help prevent it, only encourage it. If you wanted to prevent war just look at the source of problems and take it out, but that would be somewhat hard considering the tech that was created to stop us from doing so.

Really you thought about it and i didn't? Show what i can do to face the source of the problem. Go on and show me. Ah, and count that i am 1 and they are millions.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by winofiend

Yes, explain what you're presenting to the other users. I wouldn't doubt people would watch the videos. However, I would like to see why you're sharing this information and why we should heed your words. You know what I'm saying?

I know. If you wish to find the truth you will watch them. It will take only 30 mins of your life.

When you see them and you have questions or you want more stuff then send me a private mail.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I actually agree with a lot of their ideas explain what do you have against them?

ETA maybe you are the one living in denial
edit on 16/4/13 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Just an observation. Has there ever been a time you can personally recall when there was some sort of 'World Order" to begin with.? I mean, I'm 53, granted I used to drink a lot when I was younger, hardly ever anymore, but upon reflection, I know I would have to answer an emphatic, Whaaaa ? (Just like Hubert J Farnsworth on Futurama!) Face what truth? Here's a truth I have faced. The only thing new in the world is the history you don't know. I am so there. Another truth I have faced, it always pays to season your firewood. Another truth I have faced. I live on a planet filled with angry monkeys that know how to forge steel, assemble nuclear weapons, and write books that are supposedly the 'Word of God'! (Dictated but Not Read). Another truth I have faced. I have a real Demon, and it's my responsibility to master it. So far I'm doing ok. Me one, Demon Zero! Now, you were asking about a truth I believe. Usually the truth is brutally simple. It's all that lying about stuff that gets complex and confusing. Like politicians or news monsters or preachers or lawyers when they're lips are moving. No, I'm good with 'The Truth', it's that whole Universe being designed thing that keeps messing my head up!

I gave you a Star and a Flag! No, seriously it's "The Truth' !
edit on 16/4/2013 by CarbonBase because: Spelling. Content. No really, it's the truth !

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I learned this here from long time members.

All you showed us is YouTube videos. Havent you learned that user-submitted videos are the opposite of absolute, scientifically and religious proof of anything? Like Wikipedia...USER submitted FACTS...does make it true. YouTube is not the place.

Ask around here at ATS. Youre claiming TRUTH...from unreliable sources...not proven. Therefore, youre reasoning based on this media....makes your argument null and void. I'd try and find just as many "resources" that arent YouTube or Wiki-anything....then you may have a valid argument.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I have understood 2 things from your answers:

1) Either you are paid from the NWO to reply to this site's thread in order to throw dust in people's eyes or you are "blind".

2) The ones who replied that NWO does not exist and that NWO is a good thing are either satanists or atheists. If you are something of these then i feel sorry about you cause their plan is working very well on you.

As many saints have said: "Whoever saw, saw and whoever learnt, learnt". Which means one simple thing, truth is around you and facts can be found under every rock. If you are clever, if you are awaken you will see them. If you don't then it's your fault.

Now i am writing what i am writing because i want you learn. "Learn the truth and truth shall give you freedom", said Jesus. I give you the knowledge i had to search and find about for more than 15 years in a gold dish and what you do? you throw the dish to the wall. My consciousness is calm now that i have at least tried. I did what i had to do.

Consider it the other way. What would i earn if i come here and lie to you? You will say many people think they know the truth but is the truth the are presenting the reality? Well my truth is the reality. Why? Because Socratis has taught us this truth, because Plato in the myth of the "Cave" taught us that truth, because Aristotle taught that truth, because Jesus Christ taught us that truth, because GOD taught us that truth. You will say "what"? GOD has spoken about NWO? I always watch what words i will use. You read what i wrote. You want more the truth? Contact me through private mail. You don't believe me? Continue your sayings.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
No I wont click your unexplained youtube videos, they could link to My Little Pony for all I know. I'm not getting caught out like that again!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice
No I wont click your unexplained youtube videos, they could link to My Little Pony for all I know. I'm not getting caught out like that again!

ok

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusChristwins

I have understood 2 things from your answers: 1) Either you are paid from the NWO to reply to this site's thread in order to throw dust in people's eyes or you are "blind". 2) The ones who replied that NWO does not exist and that NWO is a good thing are either satanists or atheists. If you are something of these then i feel sorry about you cause their plan is working very well on you.

I have understood 1 thing from your OP,

Your lazy,

Usually lazy people are ignorant that the path can take them further and stop at the first deception they come across and gobble it up like its a free lunch not realizing that the lunch is poisoned.

Do you feel sick, if not be safe and take precautions.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
I learned this here from long time members.

All you showed us is YouTube videos. Havent you learned that user-submitted videos are the opposite of absolute, scientifically and religious proof of anything? Like Wikipedia...USER submitted FACTS...does make it true. YouTube is not the place.

Ask around here at ATS. Youre claiming TRUTH...from unreliable sources...not proven. Therefore, youre reasoning based on this media....makes your argument null and void. I'd try and find just as many "resources" that arent YouTube or Wiki-anything....then you may have a valid argument.

Well said....wish I could flag THIS POST!!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

could you at least bother to give us the 'titles' of these youtube vids?

No, I have not opened them, and now it appears they may be Alex Jones, who is a hysterical fear-monger and trouble-maker.

If you can't be bothered to submit your premise(s) in text form (many ATS users can't watch videos) and introduce what those videos are supposed to "support", I can't be bothered to look at them. Too busy paying attention to real events.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I will fix the problem so that you can see that it is not My little Pony video.

You don't believe in New World Order? Explain the following if you don't. These are facts that the US was planning the attack since 2010, as the videos i found show but since 2008 as far as i know, and now the US army is ready for the conflict.

Russia warns US against military strike on Iran

Is America going to attack Iran?

U.S. Declares War on Iran

How would a US-Iran war begin?

US DECLARES WAR ON IRAN - Here We Go !

U.S. Navy Laser Test Takes Down Drone

And now more important videos that support my point of view.

Congress Preparing for War against Iran

ALEX JONES talks about situation in IRAN, NWO timetable and WW3!!

I hope you understand that NWO is around us. In 2013 we will all be facing huge wars and until the end of 2014 we will be facing WW3. Whoever has eyes shall see and whoever has ears shall hear!

There was a reply saying that NWO is a good thing. Obviously they speak without knowing what NWO is. Let us see the video below which explains that the NWO is made by the "elite" who controls the governments, who controls the bank system, who controls the world. That "elite" may be known as illuminati or Masons. They are the same thing and they all have one single boss.

NEW WORLD ORDER EXPOSED!! (FREEMASONS INVOLVED) PT.1/4

Their boss is satan. Yes, he exists and his slaves admit his existance.

Rihanna admits she's an Illuminati Princess and proof Jay-Z is a Satanist

Bob Dylan Admits He Sold His Soul to the Devil

I don't say it. They do!

And what the "nice" NWO has caused to us so far?

ALEX JONES Breaks Down The Imminent ECONOMIC COLLAPSE.

Smoking Gun Evidence That 9/11 was an Inside Job

Do Americans Want To Attack Iran?

The reason why i posted video is a well known phrase: "A picture is 1000 words". Also, according to the politic theories the world's best universities teach, the transfer of feelings, emotions and new ideas has a better result if it is done with pictures, if it is done with motion, if it is done with a speech than if it is done through a text. Furthermore, whenever i was seeing big articles in the ATS i was doing "fast reading" and i was not reading with caution. Through the videos i manage to give you in 30 minutes what i could give you in 50 full posts.

The understanding of what NWO causes to our lifes is not something you can learn in 30 minutes. It took me more than 15 years to fully understand it. Watch the videos i posted, think of what you saw and try to consider why i showed you these and why i selected this time to show you these videos.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

When did YouTube become the Holy Word?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DPrice

lol my little pony. I admit I didnt view your videos either. I just wanted to read what you said. We dont all have time for videos, we need a little encouraging at times to watch them ,dude.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Op, your not lazy. Dude just write abit more of an intro. About why you think what you think. Looking forward to hearing your views.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join