It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Marathon death scene from March 2013 Family Guy

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

I'm with you on that.

The entire point of me posting this thread was to point out the coincidence of what happened in the episode and to what happened at the Boston Marathon. And that was pretty much it. The rest, is pure speculation.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
Read everybody's posts, will you. The episode in question may have been simply used by a terrorist mover 'n shaker to instruct the perpetrator telling him where, when, and by what means to do the dastardly deed. The episode aired Mar. 17th. All a terrorist boss would have had to do is tell his "friend", the perpetrator, to watch the 15th episode of the 11th season. Everything the bomber needed to know was right there--- Boston, Boston Marathon, cell phone detonation.

Or the terrorist boss could have simply told his friend to plant some bombs at the finish line of the Boston Marathon. Much easier than referring him to a 22 minute cartoon that may or may not air at the time discussed and really had nothing at all to do with the Boston Marathon other than a typical Family Guy "like that time when I" animation gag.

That's the problem with these "pop culture warning" conspiracy theories. If person A wants to communicate a secret message to person B through the TV, they have to tell that person exactly when to watch and exactly how to interpret it. This requires a secret channel of communication, otherwise person B watches the wrong thing or interprets it incorrectly. (E.g., in the case of Family Guy, they end up attacking a bridge in Rhode Island instead of a marathon in Boston, or they attack an NFL game because Fox pre-empted Family Guy.) If A and B already have a secret channel of communication, the encoded cartoon shows are redundant. They will use the established channel to send the secret information.

That's not even addressing the problem of terrorist bosses getting scoops on cartoons so they know which upcoming episodes will vaguely in some indirect way reference a plot they want executed. Unless you think Artie Johann and/or Shawn Ries are themselves the terrorist bosses. Or the manatees.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybermerc

Fair enough.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
From what I understand through researching why we see episodes of real life future instances happening in TV episodes is because TPTB need to "tell" us what they have planned so they can avoid karma's wrath. The best way to reveal their intentions is through the TV [programming] they own and control. I suppose they figure as long as they've made the effort to show us what's going to happen, their arses are covered even if we don't have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
you're projecting your emotional opinion, you have no proof there is no writer on that show who is not affiliated.

Common sense is as common as the people who share it, which makes you the minority here. Its said that opinions are like @$$holes every bodies got one, you just have to make sure you brush your teeth before you speak. I'm not alluding that you are an @$hole its just a figure of speech. What I am saying is that we are exploring the possibility that this problem exist with the NWO agenda and who ever is involved and behind this HISTORIC conspiracy that touches all cultures/governments and affects those who are misinformed and
ignorant of the situation that involves us all whether you choose to believe in this or not is entirely up to you. You have obviously already established your opinion of the matter and are implying that the rest of us here are "insane." By definition then only the insane can see the sanity in their actions.
edit on 17-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

didnt u see there were also plots that peter would detonate two bombs?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Maybe it wasn't predictive as much as it gave someone the idea to bomb the marathon. After all it was over a month ago which is enough time to give a sick, twisted person plenty of time to put the plan in place. After all, who would suspect a cartoon plot coming to real life.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Originally posted by queenofswords
Read everybody's posts, will you. The episode in question may have been simply used by a terrorist mover 'n shaker to instruct the perpetrator telling him where, when, and by what means to do the dastardly deed. The episode aired Mar. 17th. All a terrorist boss would have had to do is tell his "friend", the perpetrator, to watch the 15th episode of the 11th season. Everything the bomber needed to know was right there--- Boston, Boston Marathon, cell phone detonation.

Or the terrorist boss could have simply told his friend to plant some bombs at the finish line of the Boston Marathon. Much easier than referring him to a 22 minute cartoon that may or may not air at the time discussed and really had nothing at all to do with the Boston Marathon other than a typical Family Guy "like that time when I" animation gag.

That's the problem with these "pop culture warning" conspiracy theories. If person A wants to communicate a secret message to person B through the TV, they have to tell that person exactly when to watch and exactly how to interpret it. This requires a secret channel of communication, otherwise person B watches the wrong thing or interprets it incorrectly. (E.g., in the case of Family Guy, they end up attacking a bridge in Rhode Island instead of a marathon in Boston, or they attack an NFL game because Fox pre-empted Family Guy.) If A and B already have a secret channel of communication, the encoded cartoon shows are redundant. They will use the established channel to send the secret information.

That's not even addressing the problem of terrorist bosses getting scoops on cartoons so they know which upcoming episodes will vaguely in some indirect way reference a plot they want executed. Unless you think Artie Johann and/or Shawn Ries are themselves the terrorist bosses. Or the manatees.

You aren't thinking below the surface level. What if a terrorist boss needed to get the information to his action man, but he suspects his phone, email, mail, etc. is being monitored, and he, himself being watched. It isn't necessary for his contact to actually watch the episode when it airs.....remember, we have sites such as Hulu now. All he would need to say is something like, "Hey, man, you have got to watch Episode 15 of the 11th Season of Family Guy. It's hilarious."

And, actually.......who knows who heads up sleeper cells. It could be anybody. You don't really need a contact person to the TV Series, but, it might be a place to start.....Was there a writer, voice actor, or anybody else that might have questionable connections? Remember Anwar al-Awlaki? He was born in New Mexico and went to college in Colorado.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Have any of you watched the episode in question?

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by Starchildren

I'm going to try and pull the whole unedited clips out of the episode, I hope you will watch.

Edit
Same as the vid in my post on the last page just by me
tinypic.com...

The phone part
tinypic.com...

from those

to
tinypic.com...

edit on 17-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

No predicting events, no secret message, just you guys getting TROLLED
edit on 17-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
More shenanigans.

Hulu has removed the episode "Turban Cowboy" which was originally the 15th Episode of Season 11. They have replaced it with the "Call Girl" episode which was originally #14 and they have eliminated #16.

More "book burning"!! This kind of thing STINKS! It is removing a possible data point from the "map".

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnionHead

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

Originally posted by Cybermerc
Name of the episode was Turban Cowboy

and who has emerged as one of the early heros of the day?

yes, cowboy hat wearing carlos arredondo.
****picture removed******
(where be the blood trails here? and the blood all over the wheelchair and attendants?
the last think you would do in this situation is hoist the victim into a wheelchair
and roll him around. where are all the ambulances??)

carlos arredondo wikipedia entry

if this wasn't all so serious, it would be frickin hilarious!

(and me, with my fakery googles on 24/7, am beginning to
not take it seriously at all!)

www.cluesforum.info...
edit on 16-4-2013 by OutonaLimb because: adde photo and link

Bravo you insensitive twat.

Have you know that the human body can restrict blood flow to a severely injured limb, and by simply looking at the poor guys colour it is clear that he has already lost a lot of blood and is in bad shape and state of shock.

Such images don't stress me, but that's just me. They may well cause distress to others, and posting them willy nilly is plain ignorant.

ah, i see you didn't bother your arse going through the link i posted (what's new!), where
it has now been conclusively shown that this whole episode is nothing more than the
usual fakery nonsense.
but sensitive twats (to use your words) are exactly the types these charades
are aimed at, convinced as you appear to be with this reality fraud.

just one of the now innumerable examples of fakery.

regarding the photo i posted that i was warned for posting, i suppose lieutenant
dan from the movie forest gump was such a devoted actor that he had his legs
removed for the part.

eta; i had better not post any more photos clearly showing obviously fake blood
(too red and too thick) for fear of being banned. if our friend really lost both legs in
the manner indicated, i can guarantee you that he would be in a hell of a worse shape.
he looks barely rattled following the horrible trauma he is supposed to have just endured.

edit on 17-4-2013 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

I think your in the wrong hoax thread

This is

Boston Marathon death scene from March 2013 Family Guy,

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

tsn.ca

I noticed in some of the footage of the bombings a rather larger Canadian flag after the finish line in one of the buildings above.

I hope the link I provided works. Its to tsn.ca. The three Boston Hockey players are Canadian if you subscribe to numerology their numbers combined add to 119...

www.youtube.com...

check this video out...

If you have been following this today you may have noticed the headlining article was changed for the suspended Montreal forward. A while later it was placed back as the headlining article. It has now been changed and or removed. Article in question was called Heavily Hearted...

update... just changed the article. no biggie. FALSE FLAG. my bad

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Check out the Aqua Teen Hunger Force "Bomb Hoax" called into places such as Tufts Medical Center.. which 6 years later would be the same place to get a "Bomb Hoax" call placed, during the Boston Bombing Hoax:

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join