It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Marathon death scene from March 2013 Family Guy

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

I cannot check that vid, doesn't load for me at work...

reply to post by generik

Yes, I know, but also knowing what Family Guy is like two different parts of the same episode are not always connected - however, the clip had been edited to give the impression they were.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

clip in op

Peter parachuting
Peter - "I haven't felt a rush like this since I ran that marathon"
Marathon runners
Peter drives through marathon runners in his car
news studio with peter being interviewed, on a tv in the background is Peter crossing the line in his car
news anchor - "bob (???) here with boston marathon winner peter griffin, peter how did you do it"
Peter - "I'll tell you bob I just got in my car and drove it, and when there was a guy in my way I killed him"

edit on 17-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by Xaphan

Why would they call someone wearing a cowboy hat that

I guess because people can't remember his real name

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

OK, in which case one has to ask, why the fuss in this thread? As it was an upcoming event, it stands to reason that they (like South park and other satirical shows do) they would reference it. But aside from the mention of the Marathon, I do not see why it could be confused with (or used as evidence of some foreknowledge of) the bombings.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
There are no coincidences. This premonition got into McFarlanes head and he's probably terrified now. Somebodys working against them and with the rest of us. Thank God.
When we prove who did this we'll tear their empires down around them.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by plopunisher

check this out :

www.aparat.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by Cybermerc

MAYBE the dickheads that did this attack might of watched that episode
AND GOT THE IDEA THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

terrorists watching family guy !!!

nice theory ... thanx

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag

There's just ONE problem:

At the end of this episode, there's Peter being comforted by relatives, friend and a bridge blows up in the background.

Wasn't there a THIRD bomb found under a bridge that didn't go off?

or it's still processing and we have to expect one more bombing

it's part of a whole ... I'm sure u can find other movies and series that address this event
edit on 4/17/1313 by Matey222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Clip is a hoax. This thread should be closed and labeled hoax.

Here are a bunch of all the conspiracies debunked by snopes, including Family Guy.

Family Guy Scene Hoax

"The edited 'Family Guy' clip currently circulating is abhorrent. The event was a crime and a tragedy, and my thoughts are with the victims," MacFarlane fumed on Twitter.
The creator was responding to an edited video that has sparked one of the more bizarre conspiracy theories since the Beantown bombings.

Some of you people are sick. All this crap is easily proven to be fake. Just running with these post makes you no better then the bomber

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

One question I have always had and have never received a satisfactory answer to: Why do they leave these little 'teasers' before something happens? Anybody else remember the 9/11 hints in The Simpsons a few years before it happened?

edit on 16-4-2013 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

Exactly ... Why ???

some say "They want to ready people's minds for the incidents they're going to make"

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tide88

How is it fake at all? Those are real clips from the show. They were just shown juxtaposed on that YouTube video because they were relevant bits from the same episode.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

It's fake because it's been edited to make it look like something it isn't... If you have ever watched Family Guy, you'd know a lot of the cut away's can be quite random and unrelated - so tying together different segments of an episode into one in order to try and prove a point is, at the very least, dishonest.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matey222

terrorists watching family guy !!!

nice theory ... thanx

how do you know what they watch?

or dont they have tv idk but you seem to know

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I don't know United States very well but think I found these

from " I Pet Goat II "

upload.tehran98.com...

upload.tehran98.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I don't watch Family Guy. I like a little dark humor, but this episode looks psychopathic.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

There are two clips floating around this one which is unedited and another one which is highly edited and is why people are all rah rah.

Can watch both below
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 17-4-2013 by aivlas because: changed link

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Yeah... because terrorists are always watching cartoons to develop their schemes, aren't they?

SO you know how a terrorists mind works hay?????????

You know, at this point, I wouldn't doubt for a minute that some sick twist out there would watch this type of show. Taking a car and mowing people down. Setting off bombs from a cell phone with people screaming in the background. Sounds like great entertainment to me.
Sounds like entertainment for someone truly twisted up in the mind who would even find it remotely funny. And this reminds me of why I got rid of cable to begin with. This sort of crap.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

how do you know what they watch?

or dont they have tv idk but you seem to know

I'm sure they're watching everything but family guy ... I mean it's ridiculous ... terrorists watching cartoon .

I'm from middle-east and I'm shia muslim but I'm not a terrorist ... F.Y.I.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Well I can see a little bit of a coincidence, but it's still not right on the money. Even so it makes me wonder why all these "predictions" often happen in television shows. I'm starting to believe it's not some evil Illuminati agenda, but it's a manifestation of the predictive ability within all of us. That's why I recently started my mass remote viewing experiment (which I'm sure many of you noticed). The techniques for remote viewing the future are very similar to writing fiction... you basically just let the ideas flow from the back of your mind and you come up with random stuff off the top of your head without thinking about where those ideas came from. The unpredictable and chaotic style of family guy makes it the perfect type of show for manifesting these types of predictions because of the way the writers have to come up with random ideas.

I think this is the winning answer. I puzzled for a while on why Neo's passport in the Matrix has the expiration date of 9/11/2001. I know the Wachowskis aren't THAT close to the nefarious elites, so I pegged it to what you just mentioned: an unintentional manifestation of predictive ability.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybermerc
I honestly don't know what to think. Family Guy tries to be shocking and funny. But this was just plan shocking, not one thing funny about it. And the coincidence of death at the end of the Boston Marathon is just plain weird. Do I think they fortold the future? Who knows. One thing for sure, you won't be seeing that episode again on TV any time soon.

They alrady said they'd edit certain scenes out, because that episode also involved some bombings.

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join