It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Marathon death scene from March 2013 Family Guy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Off topic but i disagree. Family Guy is pure genius.

And guess what? It isn't real (i know, shocker, eh?).

I get annoyed when people compare fiction to reality. For example, computer games and how they "drive" violent crime. If people cannot distinguish between fiction and reality then i would suggest the content of that fiction is the least of their problems............

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

Originally posted by Cybermerc
Name of the episode was Turban Cowboy

and who has emerged as one of the early heros of the day?

yes, cowboy hat wearing carlos arredondo.

(where be the blood trails here? and the blood all over the wheelchair and attendants?
the last think you would do in this situation is hoist the victim into a wheelchair
and roll him around. where are all the ambulances??)

carlos arredondo wikipedia entry

if this wasn't all so serious, it would be frickin hilarious!

(and me, with my fakery googles on 24/7, am beginning to
not take it seriously at all!)

www.cluesforum.info...
edit on 16-4-2013 by OutonaLimb because: adde photo and link

LOL... sorry but I just had to point out the irony that your username is OutonaLimb

edit on 16-4-2013 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

Apparently there were only two bombs.The others that were supposedly found were nothing afterall.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I was reading this and had to make an account for this one. Normally when I have a point to add it happens naturally so I haven't a need to post, but no one seemed to have caught this one. The newest episode of American Dad actually has snot in a scene with Hailey where she says she had a blast...then snot says "you better call the bomb squad cause with the blast your having that's 2 blasts" literally days before this happened. I use Hulu so I watch these things a while after they air but its the most recent episode.

My 2 cents...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

I'm laughing at myself, not at what happened.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Providence1

Agreed on all points made. Excellent post.
Anyone still in denial about a coincidence after what you said is purposely blind. People, don't be frightened, just acknowledge the possibilities because it's extremely plausible.

Oh yeah, I totally got your P.S. message too. That's an even bigger can of worms that has already been opened.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
We all know stories about people having a bad feeling before something bad happens, almost as if some emotions are so strong they bleed across the 4th dimension in both directions.

I think we can safely say that's not what happened here, considering these episodes are pretty old from the writers' standpoint. Production time on one episode from writers room to ready-to-air is about a year, after which it sits on the shelves for some time waiting to be aired. Unless this metaphysical forethought can take this time into account in determining exactly when to materialize in the heads of the writers to appear in an episode just before the actual event, we can dismiss this possibility.

That leaves pure coincidence and intentional planning by the perpetrators. I happen to have the episode right here and I gotta say it is a remarkable coincidence. Peter causes a bloodbath at the Boston Marathon finish line, crashes into the local library, sets off two bombs in rapid succession by cell phone and finally attempts to blow up a bridge with a van filled with explosives after being recruited by Islamic terrorists but is stopped by police. Very eerie.

How do you determine when a coincidence is too coincidental to be just a coincidence?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

if not posted already

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970

Originally posted by lee anoma

I think you guys are reaching with this theory.
There is no connection between that clip and what happened today.

- Lee

so you think a deleted scene of twin explosions at Boston Marathon on Family Guy show, has no connection to today's twin explosions at the Boston Marathon??

mmmk

edit on 16-4-2013 by infowarrior9970 because: correction

Not any more so than if The Simpsons had aired an episode in August 2001 featuring airliners being flown into two skyscrapers.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliophant

\
www.youtube.com...

here is the link to where bob costas asks peter how he won and he flashes back to the bar where he dials his phone and an explosion goes off then he says mustve been wrong number dials again and a 2nd explosion goes off and more screaming.

Very fishy stuff indeed.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

cover already.....delete...
edit on 16-4-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliophant

My dad gave up his seat on that flight, because it was overbooked and he was not in a hurry.

Crazy.

God Bless,

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Don't know about any conspiracy, but there are some strange facts that seem to connect in a bizarre circle.

- 26 seconds of silence to honor the victims of the Sandy Hook shooting at the beginning of the race.
- Happened on Patriots' Day, not to be confused with Patriot Day, which is a day in the memory of those killed on September 11, 2001
- Family Guy episode with scenes of Peter running over marathon runners and setting off two bombs.
- Seth MacFarlane, creator of Family Guy, avoided being killed on 9/11 by not being able to take Flight 11 (I can't remember why exactly though), which was one of the planes used during the terrorist attacks.
- Roughly 6 years before, in 2007, Boston had a bomb scare involving what people thought were bombs, but were actually LED placards of "Mooninites", characters from a show called Aqua Teen Hunger Force, which shares a channel (Adult Swim on Cartoon Network) with Family Guy.
- We also know The Simpsons, a direct competitor with Family Guy, made many covert references (if you believe that) to 9/11 before 9/11.
edit on 16-4-2013 by FollowTheWhiteRabbit because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2013 by FollowTheWhiteRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
Or everyone is connected to everything else, because everything is happening simultaneously to "one" human being?

Artists are just sensitive enough to "tune-in" and catch the wave. That's what creativity is, IMO.

Just a bit of synchronicity. But I would not play a game of chance with Seth MacFarlane. I am pretty sure that guy is like a cat with "9 lives". He is probably just a little psychic.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Well I can see a little bit of a coincidence, but it's still not right on the money. Even so it makes me wonder why all these "predictions" often happen in television shows. I'm starting to believe it's not some evil Illuminati agenda, but it's a manifestation of the predictive ability within all of us. That's why I recently started my mass remote viewing experiment (which I'm sure many of you noticed). The techniques for remote viewing the future are very similar to writing fiction... you basically just let the ideas flow from the back of your mind and you come up with random stuff off the top of your head without thinking about where those ideas came from. The unpredictable and chaotic style of family guy makes it the perfect type of show for manifesting these types of predictions because of the way the writers have to come up with random ideas.

I see your point,the sheer numbers of people on this planet would suggest that the odds would favour accurate "precognisance" of some events,howeverthe majority of these incidences do seem to be confined to the creative media,are the people who work in this area more attuned to precognition than the majority of humanity?
or is there something actually pre-planned?,the odds of an accurate prediction must fall dramatically,if only those who work in the creative movie/television media are included?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This episode along with the "drill" is a little disturbing.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
the second i saw this on the news when my grandma called me i had a "feeling" this was another false flag. but, i waited for the facts to come out first. i then hear the whole bomb sniffing dogs and "drill" story and tell myself wow what a coincidence. but the family guy episode was just the cherry on the cake for me in deciding whether this was just a random incident or a planned event by the you know who's.

this stuff makes me sick

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
There was a facebook memorial page made in advance of the 'tragedy'

April 16th is the anniversary of the Egyptian Empire (now known as Roman Catholic Sun Worship) and Thutmoses III (Brother of Akhenaten) battling against the rebelling Canaanites and the King of Kanesh, at Tel Megiddo; source of the word 'Armageddon'.

=3

Not to mention there was a drill planned for the same day?

edit on 16-4-2013 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2013 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
the deleted scenes is removed off wiki

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

WWOOOWWW... the digger you deep the more you find. this is crazy. just like sandy hook, except this time the evidence of this facebook page now exists on my phone so i know that it is real.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join