It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Marathon death scene from March 2013 Family Guy

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Redwhiteandblue

I watched it on Hulu yesterday, the scenes were not edited out at that point.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been added

Family Guy edited to mirror Boston bombings, Seth MacFarlane disgusted
Story

The eoisode has been removed from TV and online
This YouTube video is going down next

edit on 17-4-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Family Guy has pulled the episode now... Interesting...

Family Guy Pulled

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Not really, it showed a bunch of runners getting run over.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

I find it interesting that Family Guy would pull the episode... What I don't get is why would they do this knowing that there's no connection between the two? Its not like bombs went off in the episode... Like you said, it was Peter driving to the finish line...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
reply to post by aivlas

I find it interesting that Family Guy would pull the episode... What I don't get is why would they do this knowing that there's no connection between the two? Its not like bombs went off in the episode... Like you said, it was Peter driving to the finish line...

FAmily Guy didn't pull the eposode . . . FOX did . . .

Just sayin'.

link   
tsn.ca

I noticed in some of the footage of the bombings a rather larger Canadian flag after the finish line in one of the buildings above.

I hope the link I provided works. Its to tsn.ca. The three Boston Hockey players are Canadian if you subscribe to numerology their numbers combined add to 119...

www.youtube.com...

check this video out...
edit on 17-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

link   
Cartoon deaths stop being funny when real life starts to imitate fiction.
But were people laughing at cartoon deaths in the first place?

Why?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

Well and Hulu too...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

I don't really know what to write so I will just link this and hope someone else can explain.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

edit on 17-4-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
reply to post by aivlas

Excellent point. If there is no connection, leave the episode. Let people watch it and make up their own minds. This selective editing after people discover odd connections is getting a bit odd in itself !

It's like burning a book !

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
if nothing else peter's interview:
"If someone got in my way I just killed him"
not ran them down or over etc
sounds like nwo MO

So you really think one of the writers is a NWO agent? OK.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
if nothing else peter's interview:
"If someone got in my way I just killed him"
not ran them down or over etc
sounds like nwo MO

This site is just getting more and more ridiculous. This is a mere coincidence. Peter didn't set a bomb at the marathon, he ran them over in a numerous way. The Boston marathon is one of the biggest in the country, it draws foreign runners and support.The Griffins also live in Boston.Looking at that its not a surprise they chose to use the Boston marathon in the sketch.

What people seem to forget is that there are only a few writers which do the show, according to this site at least one of the writers must be a member of the NWO. Threads like this are embarrassing.
edit on 17-4-2013 by Cynicaleye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
seriously...?

This is really reaching. Family guy has 100's of episodes and almost every single one of them contains violence, maiming, killing and/or massacres.

Any tragedy that could possibly happen I'm pretty sure you could find a family guy or american dad episode that somewhat resembles that situation.

Again it's reaching. The Griffin's live in Boston so them doing a skit about the boston Marathon doesn't seem suspicious to me at all, and of course it contains violence like most Family guy stories.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by infowarrior9970

Originally posted by lee anoma

I think you guys are reaching with this theory.
There is no connection between that clip and what happened today.

- Lee

so you think a deleted scene of twin explosions at Boston Marathon on Family Guy show, has no connection to today's twin explosions at the Boston Marathon??

mmmk

edit on 16-4-2013 by infowarrior9970 because: correction

Nope, you're confusing the two scenes.

No explosions at the marathon in family guy.

Oh well, it's out there now, just waiting for alex jones to rant for about an ahour and a half over it.. May be he'll make a youtube video and spit all over his webcam, pulling faces..

that seems to be the meal the beasts are starving for here.

There's still three bombs in that very episode, including a death scene at the boston marathon. Maybe these people don't know all the details but only some hints. The final bomb was a bridge in the episode.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
so Cynicaleye I will simply ask then are you an open or close minded individual?

"What people seem to forget is that there are only a few writers which do the show, according to this site at least one of the writers must be a member of the NWO. Threads like this are embarrassing. "

Threads like this are exploring the possibility, which most of us have accepted, exists, even if it is just one member NWO/ Zionism/ Illuminati that has infiltrated the few writers, because the truth is merely not one sided, nor should it be spoon fed.
edit on 17-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MrMaybeNot

They knew hints? So an NWO agent told them what to put in? The theory makes no sense.

It's a coincidence, accept it.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

If it was just the Boston Marathon scene it might be written off. But there were two bombs also set off in same episode makes the whole thing more than a little coincidental. Do I think there is some big Family Guy conspiracy going on? Not really. But, you can not write off the coincidence of what happened.

eta - Actually there were 3 bombs set off. 2 were quickly set off while Peter was in the bar, second blast you could hear people screaming. And the 3rd one was set off at the end blowing up a bridge.
edit on 17-4-2013 by Cybermerc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

I'm not close minded, I just have common sense. The idea of a Family Guy writer being in the illumanati is borderline insane.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join