It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newtown Families Reportedly Seated Near Boston Marathon Explosions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hello ats.

My Source

The last mile of the Boston Marathon was dedicated to families of the Newtown shooting victims — and the honored families were seated in the VIP section of the race near where the explosions went off on April 15.

Is this a huge coincidence or is there more than meets the eye? Many people believe the tragedy at Sandy Hook was a staged event that never even happened. I don't know if I believe that conspiracy but it seems as though these people are some of the unluckiest folks in America.

The families of Newtown shooting victims, who experienced unspeakable tragedy when 20 children and six adults were killed during the Dec. 14 shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School, suffered again on April 15 during the Boston Marathon after two bombs exploded near the finish line of the race, especially since the Newtown families were reportedly seated in the VIP section near the end of the race, according to The Atlantic Wire.

If there was more to the school shooting and these people or some of them knew too much maybe this isn't a coincidence.

Could this bombing be more than a terrorist attack? Not only a false flag but also an attempt to silence the family members?

I know it sounds crazy but this is a conspiracy site, right?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Why would they silence the family members?

Hell, it would be better if they kept them alive, specially considering they're helping you push your goal:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This was brought up in both main bombing threads.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This is just TOO far-fetched IMO. Either a coincidence or.....
Tonight I'm sleeping with my tinfoil suit on, I don't care.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
If they are killed in a public explosions, it can be sensationalized as Sandy Hook families surviving domestic massacre, but succumbing to possibly Al-Qaeda type terrorism/bombing.

Furthermore, it would have gotten rid of some of them as each a liability, burden under the guise of outside terrorism, such as happened with Nancy Gallagher nurse who stated she saw it with Aurora victims

VIP first class spots to their own sacrifice!

Talk about killing 2 birds (guns, mideasterners) with 2 stones

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

Our "gov't" really thinks we're this stupid.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

My bad. Those threads were so long I didn't read the entire threads.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by billy565

Not a problem bud, but if you are interested in this subject...it wasn't brought up to far into the thread NOT in the breaking news forum.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by PurpleVortex

Our "gov't" really thinks we're this stupid.

It's completely the other way around...bunch of greedy corrupted dumbasses in a position of power. tsk tsk

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Another thing why was the 2nd bomb further up the race course? Doesn't make any sense.

In my way of thinking they would have caused more carnage if the bombs would have gone off in the opposite order. You would think people would run for the exit / finish line. So if they had set the bomb off near the finish line second there would have been more victims.

It just doesn't make sense....

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
If my child was murdered I really don't think I could find the heart for a Boston's Marathon event... Just not enough time has past if it were me.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SouthExpected

Maybe some of them changed their minds or developed a conscience.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by billy565

I remember when just a while back it was the 9/11 victims families the ones to be included on everything, sometimes i wonder how the propaganda is use when tragedy strikes, regardless of how are the ones affected.

tragedy sells when is politically manipulated

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

You would be a normal person. Not a person who would be soooo excited to see the president, be on network news, be flown by the prez's plane Airforce 1, and be glamourized by all the attention and money (handlers) spent on you.

I'm a normal person, too. Leave me alone.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Exactly. I mourned longer when my goldfish died than those people did when their children were murdered!

(not literally.
)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
And...here...we GO!

new topics

top topics

join