It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.Korea Peeved at S.Korean Press' Lack of Festive Spirit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I read that headline and just laughed & laughed & laughed & then I remembered that NoKo is crazy land who is threatening nuclear war.

Meanwhile, in North Korea...

english.chosun.com...

North Korea lashed out at the South Korean media on Sunday for being insufficiently enthusiastic about anniversary celebrations for nation founder Kim Il-sung. The impoverished country called South Korean reports about the extravagant celebrations "another grandiose kind of ugly provocation that can never be pardoned."

In a statement, a spokesman for the Committee for the Peaceful Reunification of the Fatherland denounced the South Korean government for letting the media get away with reports that portrayed the lavish festivities as inappropriate at a time of food shortages and increasingly belligerent rhetoric in the North.

North Korea is getting increasingly frantic in attacks on the South Korean press, which has conspicuously ignored calls to respect the regime’s elusive "dignity."

The statement accused Seoul of "casting dirt on compatriots for observing a festive day," while calling the Park Geun-hye administration a "traitorous clique" that is no different from its predecessor, the Lee Myung-bak government.

Since last week, various kinds of events have been held, including an art festival, a Kim Il-sung flower festival, and a national sports festival. The official Rodong Sinmun even shunted the bellicose rhetoric of editorials from the front page to the back pages and reduced their length.

Coo coo

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Look at me Look at me.........go on look at me....................look at me some more........

Look at me

Yoo hooo................look at me

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I think Doughboy Kim needs a friend. He has too much time on his hands and keeps getting offended/threatened/slandered etc... etc...

I am offended at his ever lasting offendedness at this point.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Don't even kill Kimmy, let's get him a show on Comedy Central.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This is totally annoying.

Do we have to know every " Little" news development. I mean people can look for themselves. This is meant to be BREAKING news. Please....
edit on 16-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

Hhahahahaha!

"Late Night" with your host Kim!

He can have catch phrases like....

"So I shot him"
"Let them all starve"
"To the gulag"
"Heyyyy, I'll nuke you"

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Like a fish on the line.......you got hooked.

WHY LOOK THEN?

JUST COULDN'T HELP IT HUH?

Like Cpt James T Kirk................."Iiiiiiiiiii just caaaaaan't help pressing the mouuuuse button" -struggle sounds
edit on 16-4-2013 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

His co-host will be Dennis Rodman.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

No, it is meant to be Current Events. It is current and it is obviously an event soooo....

edit on 4/16/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

Not to stereotype at all.

But Dennis can be the funky dude on the drums in the band.

They can make lots of jokes about how "white men can't jump" and they only jump when I shoot at their feet

etc etc

edit on 16-4-2013 by CaptainBeno because: joke

new topics

top topics

join