It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Investigated Cases?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
To my understanding, MUFON field investigators as well as other researchers regularly investigate UFO sightings, some of which are probably quite interesting. I would like to know if anyone knows how to access reports of investigated sightings of recent years.

Looking on MUFON.com and nuforc.org a person like me can have access to a vast number of uninvestigated UFO reports that have been submitted online. There is no shortage of these reports, but they are of little quality. Usually without even investigating it can be determined that the witnesses description of the 'ufo' is consistant with that of a chinese lantern or satellite. Yes better reports (some potentially very good) are submitted often as well, but all we have on these new cases is the "raw" report submitted online. It is very rare that even a sketch of the object is provided.

I think it would be helpful if Field Investigators detailed their findings in reports that could be put up on the internet. Do you agree, and does such a system exist and I am simply unaware?

edit on 15-4-2013 by thesearchfortruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Does this help?

NARCAP Technical Reports

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I believe Timothy Good is investigating the Friendship Case (Mass Contacts) and will be publishing a book- EARTH: An Alien Enterprise - in Autumn.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
You said it, friend. I was just thinking how NICAP and APRO did a much better job of relaying their findings to the public than MUFON - and this back in the day before the Internet.

Did find these videos the other day and thought there should be more like them:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfootgurl

I was just thinking how NICAP and APRO did a much better job of relaying their findings to the public than MUFON - and this back in the day before the Internet.

I completely agree, and thank you for the videos. A couple of years back a TV show was made called "UFOs over Earth" that featured MUFON Investigations. It was either meant to be extremely short (3 or four episodes) or it was cancelled, but nevertheless I thought it was good investigating - unlike "chasing ufos" nonsense.

top topics

join