It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The false flag is on... CNN suggesting Patriot Movement tie-in

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

Creating more gun laws would be akin to stopping marathons to prevent bombings.

Totally irrelevant to the issue at hand. Not saying that pols WON'T try to use this, but it'll paint them as opportunists.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Hmm I disagree with you there. I posted something in another thread (which is most likely pure BS) about a guy claiming insider knowledge and that this was to be used as an excuse to ban reloading powder and that guns and such would be found with the young man. Of course that sounds like something a conspiracy nut would come up with, but I can certainly see an event like this being twisted (certainly not gracefully) into an anti gun owner/reloader talking point. I don't really ever believe false flag theories, but I certainly think unscrupulous politicians will take advantage of any tragedy.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

We can not dissmis the fact that this attack happen when gun control is been debated in congress, if any new restrictions are to be considered they can be easily added to the gun bill

link   

Originally posted by Domo1
It's very premature to be yelling false flag though.

Agree 100%

Not even into a day, and there's people already claiming this.

link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by derfreebie

My personal opinion is that it was the work of one or two sickos who got off on the school shootings.

I think many will have egg on their face when the truth comes out.

There's another thread close by and recently of a Fourth Grade being literally
steered into The Abyss by a quite evil cadre' of change agents. That's only
the beginning of Skep's media manipulation matrix mentioned.
I mean this sincerely, Beez... if I knew for sure there was enough camera
roll when I pull one of those slugs out of the alley and regular America got
to see his face, I'd go with him. It would be worth it, no.. better than SinCity
I mean it. Total demon and an old machinist= GREAT trade.

And I neglected to say anything before, fantastic job on the home school!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
If this does turn out to be a patriot group behind these attacks then the US can kiss it's second amendment goodbye. This is enough for them to put the USA in yet another war, this time against itself.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by beezzer

I think many will have egg on their face when the truth comes out.

And then concoct nuttier things because they are unwilling to admit they were wrong.

I still have a funny feeling about todays events that I never really get but I can't put my finger on it. It's very premature to be yelling false flag though. I'm sure over the next month as the media adjusts it's horrible knee jerk stories that are clearly a bid to be first with the news, more people are going to think it's all an elaborate coverup.

Hope you're right about no false flag too. My heart sank when I got the sidebar
that the Boston PD uniforms were allegedly telling a couple of VIP stands right
at the finish line, loosely quoted "Don't worry, the Bomb Squad's doing a drill today."
I worry even more for that reason about a drill gone live.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I just read that Newtown survivors were there, and the last mile was dedicated to those victims. Too many weird coincidences for me...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
First off, anyone that attacks it's own civilians are not patriots. Anyone killing another American in the name of freedom, without a state backed revolution, is not a patriot. You're a constitutional violator to the highest degree. The people will decide when to rebel, and you sure as hell don't bomb innocent people, or go after families. You stand up and fight like a man, and I guarantee you will probably die like one.

I doubt this is a right wing movement. They would know this is not the way to freedom. This bombing is a hallmark Arabic terrorism IMO.
edit on 16-4-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
No matter the affiliation, beliefs, motivation, or other excuse behind these atrocities what remains is a lack of compassion, decency, and adherence to what the majority of us consider normal behaviour. Whoever is to blame for this incident has to be tracked down and punished to the fullest extent of the law. My best wishes are with those who have lost loved ones, and those who are injured, and anyone affected by this incident.

What must be guarded against is letting these incidents lead to an erosion of civil liberties in the United States, what happens there is seen in the fishbowl of the media and will surely make it's way across to Europe and other nation states.

If there is to be a campaign of terror in the United States the best reaction and way to deal with it is how the British dealt with the problems of Irish catholic and protestant terrorism, they kept going, the increased security but didn't erode liberties other than those of the terrorists by locking them up.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

I agree, but look at the news the bombing news is ongoing 24 hours day now, so what else is going on behind the scene in Washington that the government is to take advantage off due to the diversion

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Mainstream media trying to sell an agenda is not the definition of "False Flag." It's media manipulation.

MSM... a tool of The Agenda; You know being the site owner, I would really hope you would know this by now... and coming on from time to time to quell the crowd makes you look... suspect...bruh.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Frankly, the more CNN and the rest of the MSM blame "domestic terrorists," the more obvious it will be that the government was behind this attack.....

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Please add comments to the existing thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join