It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US kills 30 innocent at Afghan wedding...3 killed in Boston. Why is this more important?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
US kills 30 innocent people at a wedding...1 thread

US bomb kills 30 at Afghan wedding
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bombs in US kill 3...I lost count of the threads.

Anyone else see what's wrong with this picture? 30 dead overseas...another business day. 3 dead in the US...TERROR!!!!

No need to go further as the sentiments speak louder than I can shout. MSM doesn't even think it's important so why should anyone else?

Peace

edit on 15-4-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

German morning radio just reported extensively about the "next wave of attacks in the ME" this month, but also about the bombing in Boston AND about the current situation in Guantanamo.
All in one news block.

This is not about "what is more important?"... it's all connected. It's all one and the same story.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColCurious
reply to post by jude11

German morning radio just reported extensively about the "next wave of attacks in the ME" this month, but also about the bombing in Boston AND about the current situation in Guantanamo.
All in one news block.

This is not about "what is more important?"... it's all connected. It's all one and the same story.

Agreed.

I was being sarcastic so I have to change my title.

Thanks.

Peace

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The US claims the 30 dead at the wedding was a mistake they made.

As far as I have read, they have not said sorry as yet.

What the US did today in Afghanistan today is to create another hundred or so 'freedom fighters' that hate them with passion.

It is a never ending story.

I am not surprised that bombs went off in the US, there are so many people with so many different reasons all of whom would want to do the same.

Undoubtedly some organization or country will likely get the blame and yet the truth is that it could be a lone wolf citizen from the US or abroad just getting some payback for the US killing his children / wife / family.

P

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I'd be very interested to know what media over there is locked on right now. I guess the answer to your question about the level of outrage/coverage between the US bombing and an unfortunate mistake lies somewhere in the notion that true globalism is many miles down the pike...For now, we're still basically homesteaders if you will. The discrepancy you bring to the table is something that has been a focus of mine for quite a bit now.

edit on 15-4-2013 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This is from 2002! Article from 2002

I also advise you to go back and read the article over again from the thread you are referring to, click here to read that article!

If you don't comprehend it the first time read it again! The last paragraph of that article they even say "Back in May...." It is April so obviously this article was written after May in some years past!

REALLY PEOPLE!? You all pound your chest of how morally perfect you are and you can't even get the damn fact straight. This happened over 11 years ago! Sad yes but irrelevant regarding the tragedy that has taken place on our soil today!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Most people here already know about the daily mass-murderers the US government perpetrated on 'terrorist' nations. A bombing in the US is still somewhat unusual and begets the question of what the agenda behind the attack is and what 'solution' will be applied. As citizens we can't do anything there If we lose our liberties here.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Here's a quote from that article that should make it click for you geniuses....

In May, the U.S. army rejected reports it had mistakenly attacked a wedding party after the private Afghan Islamic Press (AIP) reported that U.S. planes had pounded the village of Bul Khil in Khost province after mistaking traditional firing at a wedding for an attack. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Here's another one if you still don't get it....

The United States launched air strikes against Afghanistan last year against the al Qaeda network of Osama bin Laden, blamed for the September 11 attacks on Washington and New York, and the group's Taliban protectors. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Pay close attention....they are referring to the air strikes that began in 2001 after 9/11.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
To finish it off.....Link to previous thread and its inevitable closing by Defcon 5

Scroll to bottom and READ

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

What the US did today in Afghanistan today is to create another hundred or so 'freedom fighters' that hate them with passion.

I am not surprised that bombs went off in the US, there are so many people with so many different reasons all of whom would want to do the same.

Undoubtedly some organization or country will likely get the blame and yet the truth is that it could be a lone wolf citizen from the US or abroad just getting some payback for the US killing his children / wife / family.

P

It always amazes me how the US claims to have the most advanced tech and info gathering capabilities but are always ...OOPS...Casualties of War.

Yet, it's no big deal about innocent deaths until a few die on US soil. And then it's all about "How Can This Happen To Us?"

Peace

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealTruth84
This is from 2002! Article from 2002

I also advise you to go back and read the article over again from the thread you are referring to, click here to read that article!

If you don't comprehend it the first time read it again! The last paragraph of that article they even say "Back in May...." It is April so obviously this article was written after May in some years past!

REALLY PEOPLE!? You all pound your chest of how morally perfect you are and you can't even get the damn fact straight. This happened over 11 years ago! Sad yes but irrelevant regarding the tragedy that has taken place on our soil today!

Whatever you are referring to...It's not about the dates is it?

It's about everything that has happened over the years.

Kill 100,000 innocent people in IRAQ, stage a false flag here and there, invade Libya, Kill 1000's more in Afghanistan, follow a false flag into Vietnam, start to target Iran, NK...Drop WMD's on Japan....Need I continue?.

But kill a few in the US and all hell breaks loose?

C'mon...are you seriously going to stand for it?

Peace

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

P

It always amazes me how the US claims to have the most advanced tech and info gathering capabilities but are always ...OOPS...Casualties of War.

Yet, it's no big deal about innocent deaths until a few die on US soil. And then it's all about "How Can This Happen To Us?"

Peace

How about you give some people a day to grieve before you start ridiculing how morally obtuse they may or may not be. The 3 dead and 100+ injured today were also innocents Jude, lets not forget that. Oh and don't forget to read one of my reply's above because it is sad how many people can not cognitively read an article and realize it is 11 years old.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
You're right of course smoking rabbit. Wish I had those investigative skills. I first read about the Afghan thing earlier this afternoon and as I recall it was used in some form of comparison to the events in Boston. I'm guilty of assuming and not digging. Perhaps that's why you exist...You are some form of ATS Meerkat sentry, always watching while the rest of us follow blindly

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

P

Peace

How about you give some people a day to grieve before you start ridiculing how morally obtuse they may or may not be. The 3 dead and 100+ injured today were also innocents Jude, lets not forget that. Oh and don't forget to read one of my reply's above because it is sad how many people can not cognitively read an article and realize it is 11 years old.

Think about one thing...

The only reason there is an explosion of sentiment on the net right now is to garner sympathy for a few while 1,000's are dieing at the hands of Westerners as we speak. Where is that outrage? Where is the coverage?

Do I feel for the few? Of course I do. But I also feel for the numerous other nameless and countless around the World. The few will be honored by a Nation while the many will fall into obscurity.

And that's how hatred is stirred, anger is directed and Wars get justified. Rinse and repeat.

Peace

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
there was 50 people killed in Iraq today and 300 injured also.
www.brisbanetimes.com.au...

Not even one word. I saw Julia Gilliard the Aussie PM issue a statement of condolensce to the American people whihc is fair enough but should she not be ddoing the same for the people of Iraq and Afghanistan? Why is one persons life more important than another? I cant see the correlation

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Am I seriously going to stand for it!? Really? (begin sarcasm) "Oh listen to me people....forget about what happened in Boston today look what 'Merica did to Afghanistan 11 years ago." Oh yeah and forget about the 3,000 people killed in the 9/11 attacks it has no bearing on their presence in Afghanistan. (end sarcasm)

See how I put those notes there to help you understand my feelings regarding your little parade against American morals. You can paint the false flag image all you want that doesn't justify the timing of this thread or others regarding what happened today.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

P

Peace

Think about one thing...

The only reason there is an explosion of sentiment on the net right now is to garner sympathy for a few while 1,000's are dieing at the hands of Westerners as we speak. Where is that outrage? Where is the coverage?

Do I feel for the few? Of course I do. But I also feel for the numerous other nameless and countless around the World. The few will be honored by a Nation while the many will fall into obscurity.

And that's how hatred is stirred, anger is directed and Wars get justified. Rinse and repeat.

Peace

I will not discount what you say here. But are we any better than those in power if we choose to use a tragedy to push our opinion. There is something to be said for showing a little class in the wake of a tragedy, if we are supposed to be the "good guys" lets attempt to show some.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Why is it that the rabbit almost always has the best argument..It matters not the rabbit's name?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
DP

edit on 15-4-2013 by RobertF because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

US kills 30 innocent people at a wedding...1 thread

US bomb kills 30 at Afghan wedding
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bombs in US kill 3...I lost count of the threads.

Anyone else see what's wrong with this picture? 30 dead overseas...another business day. 3 dead in the US...TERROR!!!!

No need to go further as the sentiments speak louder than I can shout. MSM doesn't even think it's important so why should anyone else?

Peace

edit on 15-4-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Hmmmmmmm....lets see here.

The population in the United States is 313,914,040. About 70% of the pop. has access to the internet and mainstream TV or news.

The population in Afghanistan is 35,320,445. About 40% of the pop has access to the internet and TV for that matter.

The internet is primarily English speaking and not Arabic.

So, I guess you can ask yourself why it seems more important from what happened in Afghanistan.

Does website even think before post threads anymore?

Oh and also, why would the mainstream media cover the killings they do of civilians?
Its like saying, here watch me murder this person on live tv and not get caught.
edit on 16-4-2013 by johngrissom because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join