It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Haunting Look Into Abortion Doctor Kermit Gosnell's 'House of Horrors'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Still how much can you trust the sides offering the freak show, this an ongoing trial.

There are other sources.
Huffington Post
Washington Post

And then there's the original Grand Jury report on the case:

The clinic reeked of animal urine, courtesy of the cats that were allowed to roam (and defecate) freely. Furniture and blankets were stained with blood. Instruments were not properly sterilized. Disposable medical supplies were not disposed of; they were reused, over and over again. Medical equipment – such as the defibrillator, the EKG, the pulse oximeter, the blood pressure cuff – wa s generally broken; even when it worked, it wasn’t used. The emergency exit was pa dlocked shut. And scattered throughout, in cabinets, in the basement, in a freezer, in jars and bags and plastic jugs, were fetal remains. It was a baby charnel house. The people who ran this sham medical practice included no doctors other than Gosnell himself, and not even a single nurse. Two of his employees had been to medical school, but neither of them were licensed phys icians. They just pretended to be. Everyone called them “Doctor,” even though th ey, and Gosnell, knew they weren’t. Among the rest of the staff, there was no one with any medical licensing or relevant certification at all. But that didn’t stop them from making diagnoses, performing procedures, administering drugs.

Grand Jury Report pdf

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I don't know anything about this from across the pond. How did this guy get caught? This is all insane.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie
I don't know anything about this from across the pond. How did this guy get caught? This is all insane.

From the grand jury report:

On February 18, 2010, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and detectives from the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office executed search warrants at the Women’s Medical Society, a clinic ope rated by Dr. Kermit Barron Gosnell at 3801-05 Lancaster Avenue in Philadelphia. The federal Dr ug Enforcement Administration (DEA), the Philadelphia Police Department, and the Dist rict Attorney’s Dangerous Drug-Offender Unit had been investigating Gosnell and his cl inic for months, based on reports of illegal prescription drug activity.

They discovered all the nasty stuff when they executed a search warrant related to prescription drug violations.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I posted the same information, but when it comes to freak show on an ongoing trial pictures are not allowed for public view, so I only can deduce that what ever is shown across the internet on this case is not actually from the trial itself until is finished.

You can find pictures of jars with fetuses anywhere in the net for propaganda purposes, but are they from the trial itself I don't think so not on an ongoing case.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

I posted the same information, but when it comes to freak show on an ongoing trial pictures are not allowed for public view, so I only can deduce that what ever is shown across the internet on this case is not actually from the trial itself until is finished.

You can find pictures of jars with fetuses anywhere in the net for propaganda purposes, but are they from the trial itself I don't think so not on an ongoing case.

Okay....

The grand jury report that I linked doesn't have sideshow pictures, but the words relating to the investigations done by the law enforcement officials involved.
Here is a link that relates to testimony in the ongoing case, by ex-employees of the doctor. Washington Post
No sideshow pics, actual trial testimony from people that worked at the clinic, telling of the horrors there.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
In another thread about this sicko. I posted a comment and some pics, but this video says it all. Thank for posting. I had never heard about this trial before, until I saw it here on ATS. I do not understand how the women who had this done can live with themselves, let alone the doctors, nurses, and all of the other staff at this murder factory. Was money the reason this sick man performed these acts of murder, because it will not be long, before this man will meet his maker (he's what 72), and he has answer for these actions ( I believe in God, but wont get preachy). Where will his money be then?
I know there are unwanted pregnancy's, but my God there are so many options to never let it get to the point of an abortion at 7months. I personally don't think I could ever have one if I were a woman. Now there is the Morning After pill, Tons of birth control options, pregnancy tests at the dollar store. Women's Crises Centers, How in the world can someone wait till they are almost due, to have something like that done? Do they want to make certain the baby feels the pain? This is the most selfish type of abortion there is. It makes me SICK. I hope the women that had these done are haunted, by their actions. I would wish that on the staff of this clinic, but I have a feeling these people have no remorse, at all so I would be wasting a wish. This makes me Sick, Angry, and Sad.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Pro choice or not, I hope this guy goes down in flames. What he was doing was just plain WRONG!! People like that deserve far more than just a simple lethal injection...They deserve a good old fashioned crucifixion complete with scourging... SICK SICK SICK!!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Some of the pictures shown are from his abortions. Here are some more pictures with quotes.
clinicquotes.com...

One of his quotes was "this baby is big enough to walk around with me or walk me to the bus stop"

This is sick. It reminds me of Dr, Mengele

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

That's not true.
Jodi Arias is still on trial and there are several of the evidence photos floating around.

The photos in question are authentic.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I'm appropriately chasten. That is one crrreeeepy wrting there. I can only hope that is was an exercise in youthful hyperbole and not an actual policy proposal.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join