It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Looking More Like Another False Flag

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to TS

yes I see the real injuries NOW
I am on a very limited wifi at the end of the internet
no vids and few photos as possible
so at the time of the post I had a limited view
( that is not in some peoples reality I know)

i also posted very injured looking drill participants to illustrate that one can't really tell by looking on TV or at photos and vids on th internet what is an injury and what is FX

MY sympathies to the injured and killed and their loved ones

however
given the past
where false flags are the rule not the exception
I will question what and when I please

the truth is the only road to justice
edit on 16-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Question what you want, that is your right and I dont think anyone here disputes that. But making a statement like "false flags are the rule not the exception" certainly does not help your credibility at all, and paints your bias towards the event in a very negative manner. So you can see why people might be skeptical of what you're posting, right?

In the end ... this all sucks, and I hate seeing people go through this sort of thing, regardless of who is responsible.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
moved this post to its own thread.

edit on 4/16/2013 by ProfessorChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

That's not what I mean. I'm asking specifically why the distribution of casualty assistance or the presence of preventative measures like bomb dogs is suspicious. Because it suggests that the people who know about it - the conspirators - also want to help victims. It makes no sense.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by phillyhemp
i71.photobucket.com...

Sorry...I never click on a sole link, with nothing saying what it is. Just letting you know, I'm not the only one here with that attitude. A small description or warning if applicable, are greatly appreciated.

Des

edit on 16-4-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

reply to TS

i also posted very injured looking drill participants to illustrate that one can't really tell by looking on TV or at photos and vids on th internet what is an injury and what is FX

however
given the past

Question what you want, that is your right and I dont think anyone here disputes that. But making a statement like "false flags are the rule not the exception" certainly does not help your credibility at all, and paints your bias towards the event in a very negative manner. So you can see why people might be skeptical of what you're posting, right?

In the end ... this all sucks, and I hate seeing people go through this sort of thing, regardless of who is responsible.

I posted 33 examples
www.infowars.com...
whats in your wallet?

oh
nothin

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Now with a letter showing up to the senate containing ricin, makes you wonder if they are connected events.

Looking more and more like homegrown activities.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

the bit about the drill:
all theses bombings, hoof and mouth, and plane crashes and exploding underwear incidents have all been drills

makes me wonder: while I watched cnn:
none of the injured were putting pressure or holding bandages to thier injuries!
they just rolled by with non flowing blood on them

I noticed this before I caught any hint of the other "issues" with the story

also there was a huge amount smoke: one of the folks I was watching CNN with, a retired tank commander said:" thats a real low grade explosive...like black powder...." (not knowing falseflags atall)
Im now thinking big bangs, smoke not bomb, fake blood, FALSE FLAG!

edit on 15-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

You're joking, right? I mean...I have not taken the time to read through this thread but, let me assure you....people were injured FOR REAL. Saying it isn't is a freaking slap to the face of the mothers, fathers, brothers & sisters that are going through the trauma right now. My cousin, my 3 year old nephew and her husband were sitting directly across the blast at the finish line. They were lucky....but they witnessed some of the most gruesome injuries they've ever seen.

Seriously, some of you are the epitome of psychotic/delusional/paranoid conspiracy theorists.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
i]reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

would that ricin be like the anthrax that could only have come from a us or israeli military lab?
you know
the false flag anthrax attacks during the Bush regime

[
edit on 16-4-2013 by Danbones because: link

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Just an opinion : I find this obsession people have with everything being a "false flag" where western governments are intent on blowing up their own citizens for some hidden agenda to be sick.

It's sick.

Guess what people. The world is full of people (individuals and fanatical groups) who can do far more damage and with much more enthusiasm than even your wildest sick fantasies about our own governments.

It's time you lot woke up to the reality of the world we live in instead of hiding behind a fantasy. I live in the UK and I remember all the bombings that took place during the 70's and 80's. No false flags just Irish fanatics funded by US idiots thinking they were helping some poor freedom fighters !

There are people dead, missing limbs and dying who have been attacked by sick people and WE should be trying to find out who they are. Pointing fingers at some false flag fantasy does not help one bit

P.S. If you hate your own government and /or distrust it that much why not emigrate to one of the nice friendly countries run by a "misrepresented" leader : North Korea , Syria , Iran etc etc
edit on 16/4/2013 by yorkshirelad because: ps

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

reply to TS

however
given the past

I posted 33 examples
www.infowars.com...
whats in your wallet?

oh
nothin

33 out of how many violent events that have occurred in this country, and around the world? Sir, that is FAR from being the rule instead of the exception. Nobody could possibly make that kind of claim with any sort of certainty - not you, not me, not anyone else around here. Doing so falls (more like jumps into) the category of "making **** up".

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybro
Oh and then there is this too.

Facebook Page Set Up For Boston Bombing Victims Before The Bombing

I'm probably just one of those conspiracy nuts though.

You have to ask yourself why a page set up in December 2011 would have a profile picture of an event that happened only yesterday. Then you have to ask how that is possible, and anyone with half a brain will immediately conclude that it is very easy to change the name of a facebook page. I could set up a page today then after the next terror event happens then change the name of the page to suit.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad
Just an opinion : I find this obsession people have with everything being a "false flag" where western governments are intent on blowing up their own citizens for some hidden agenda to be sick.

It's sick.

Guess what people. The world is full of people (individuals and fanatical groups) who can do far more damage and with much more enthusiasm than even your wildest sick fantasies about our own governments.

It's time you lot woke up to the reality of the world we live in instead of hiding behind a fantasy. I live in the UK and I remember all the bombings that took place during the 70's and 80's. No false flags just Irish fanatics funded by US idiots thinking they were helping some poor freedom fighters !

There are people dead, missing limbs and dying who have been attacked by sick people and WE should be trying to find out who they are. Pointing fingers at some false flag fantasy does not help one bit

P.S. If you hate your own government and /or distrust it that much why not emigrate to one of the nice friendly countries run by a "misrepresented" leader : North Korea , Syria , Iran etc etc

Not possible!

Didn't you know every single event that has ever happened or will ever happened since the US became a country was a false flag. Beyond that their is no such thing as a random act of violence but an individual or group. Finally like I said in one of my other posts, every single thing that has ever gone wrong can be blamed on America or Americans.

See that caveman that died 87 million years ago, not saying it's America but it's America.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

It's time you lot woke up to the reality of the world we live in instead of hiding behind a fantasy. I live in the UK and I remember all the bombings that took place during the 70's and 80's. No false flags just Irish fanatics funded by US idiots thinking they were helping some poor freedom fighters !]

Here's the reality; Just because events appear similar does not mean they are identical in nature.

Other than that I completely agree.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by roguetechie
I would just like to add that I find it very interesting how the initial narrative coming from the media and, according to some, Joe Biden himself was that home grown terrorists did this.... Which would give at least minimal credence to why someone would build a bomb using Low explosives such as black powder as the filler. And with the amount of smoke created from each blast as well as the freakishly low number of dead victims it's a fairly safe bet that a low explosive such as black powder was used instead of a more commonly used high explosive.

The problem with this though, and where the narrative really kind of breaks down is that a Saudi National would be much more likely to build an ANFO based device which would allow a much more deadly device in a MUCH smaller package for literally a tenth or less the cost of a black powder based device..

Honestly though these devices would have had to have been fairly large devices to create the MASSIVE plumes of smoke we see very clearly after the explosions which turned into a smokey ground hugging haze that spread out quite widely and was thick enough to drop visibility very sharply. Either that or the bomber could have added ingredients in with the explosive to create large volumes of heavy smoke, but generally you do not build a bomb that puts out lots of smoke AND has a fragmentation sleeve of ball bearings. Plus black powder is an EXTRAORDINARILY anemic explosive for creating fragmentation effects or launching loosely packed ball bearings around the bomb casing.

So there are quite a few problems with this story from the explosive device and suspect angle.

These are:

1. Black Powder is now a specialty product which is actually more expensive and less easily accessible than smokeless powder especially when you consider the explosive yield of smokeless powder is around 3x more powerful by volume or weight over blackpowder. Not to mention the black powder community is .... shall we say usually pretty conservative so unless our saudi friend used a stolen cc to order his powder, of which he'd have probably needed at least 5 or 10 pounds of powder to get the results we are seeing the purveyors of the establishment he ordered from would have seen an islamic sounding name and FLIPPED and called homeland! Whereas when you consider the same yield could be achieved with AT MOST 3 pounds of READILY AVAILABLE , CHEAPER, MORE DEADLY, and a host of other advantages smokeless powder it kind of makes you think.

2. That is ALOT of smoke we see just from the first detonation alone! Not only is it a LARGE amount of smoke but it is also very very sooty very very persistent smoke. As someone who has some limited experience with blackpowder arms I can tell you it's actually fairly doubtful that a blackpowder device capable of producing that much smoke would be able to be successfully placed and go unnoticed at an event like this where there were bomb sniffing dogs and rooftop observers. To further compound this IF the bomber had specifically built the device to produce large smoke clouds he would actually have to go to EXTRA trouble to build the device in such a way that it would produce large amounts of smoke without spewing out lots of very hot and or outright burning debris inside the blast radius. We know there was not lots of hot or burning debris because it's the boston trauma centers NOT the burn centers that are treating patients from teh marathon. One thing Bombers DO NOT do is specifically build a bomb so it will hurt LESS people when they are trying to create a mass casualty event. It makes ZERO sense for the bomber to use obscurant producing bomb materials that won't also cause lots of severe burns for those caught in the blast radius. Especially considering it would have probably been cheaper to use the crap that would cause severe burns over the stuff that wouldn't.

3. A saudi National would be much more likely to use an ANFO based High explosive which would give him much bigger bang in a much smaller package.... Hell most home grown terror cells would use ANFO over black powder to be honest.... but a middle easterner, well as i said before, it strains my credulity to the breaking point that a Saudi national would use a low explosive based device.

These are just the problems I can think of off the top of my head... it's nowhere near all of the issues with this scenario but it's just stuff I noticed right away. Below are some references I've pulled up so you can see what I'm talking about as far as the pricing of various powders and their effective yields.

Black powder prices
smokeless powder prices
rough comparison of the efficacy of black powder versus modern smokeless powder

If any of you have questions feel free to U2U or ask in the thread.

excellent narrative.

however, could the smoke be evidence of a different mixture of explosive material, such as fertiliser like explosive material and deisel etc? are there only 3 types of explosive material? couldnt a mix of stuff be made from stuff bought to disguise the builder?
edit on 16-4-2013 by ATSfan because: make comment

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
That photo on the jewishterrorism site is odd. Is that a real pic of the scene? That blood looks fake and the guy with the blown off legs is there unattended and somehow doesn't yet have all that soot on his face when we later see him with Carlos.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by WilliamOckham

the bit about the drill:
all theses bombings, hoof and mouth, and plane crashes and exploding underwear incidents have all been drills

none of the injured were putting pressure or holding bandages to thier injuries!

also there was a huge amount smoke: one of the folks I was watching CNN with, a retired tank commander said:" thats a real low grade explosive...like black powder...." (not knowing falseflags atall)

You're joking, right? I mean...I have not taken the time to read through this thread but, let me assure you....people were injured FOR REAL. Saying it isn't is a freaking slap to the face of the mothers, fathers, brothers & sisters that are going through the trauma right now. My cousin, my 3 year old nephew and her husband were sitting directly across the blast at the finish line. They were lucky....but they witnessed some of the most gruesome injuries they've ever seen.

Seriously, some of you are the epitome of psychotic/delusional/paranoid conspiracy theorists.

I have not taken the time to read through this thread

you missed ssome stuff

go read the whole thread like an intelligent person would do ( or not hey?)
till then I guess your opinion means squat, ( and probably after it won't mean much either

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

It's sick.

well well well
not a fact in the post?

quess you misssed how your government just killed thirty people with a flying bomb at a wedding in an ally's country

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

the bit about the drill:

c'mon, they had it recorded everywhere, they even had a picture of the one bomb mid-blast that shows the small fireball...jesus man, you need to chill out...there are a number of crazy psychopaths in this nation, that get off on death, pain, misery, and have no empathy for their fellow human being. plus!!....you have NK threatening us, radical muslims threatening us, Mexican drug gang members threatening us, right-wing American extremists threatening a violent civil war, and let's not forget the severely depressed, and druggie burnouts......there IS PLENTY OF CRAZY TO GO AROUND....

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tropic

Notice members asking him what his pic/presence is doing at boston bombing as a victim

How convenient, for has already stated won't be around to respond/explain.

Wow, AMAZING!

Nick Vogt has obviously grown new legs - just to have them conveniently blasted off at the "staged false flag event" ! It's a medical miracle!

Nick Vogt has no legs WHATSOEVER

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join