It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Looking More Like Another False Flag

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Regardless of who you think might be responsible, you have NO right to be disrespectful to those that are victims and family of victims of this incident. Blind disregard for this makes you no better than the likes of the Westboro Baptist Church, who want to picket the funerals of the 3 confirmed deaths.

Keep that in mind before you open your mouth.
edit on 16-4-2013 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
A convenient “farewell post” dated April 3, indicated he will no longer be active on his page, in advance!

www.facebook.com...

Notice members asking him what his pic/presence is doing at boston bombing as a victim

How convenient, for has already stated won't be around to respond/explain.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

Did you ever think runners and their family and friends stick around after they finish? I have been to the marathon.

My question is how s/he got a pressure cooker in to a trash bin without anyone noticing. That whole area is full of bars, restaurants, and stores. A backpack? Maybe. But I doubt no one saw the person drop it in the barrel. And as you saw ( I'm sure) there were a million cops around. No one reported it? I doubt it.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

A False Flag is not a "Fake" event. It is REAL, but the reason (justification) and the facts (evidence) are manipulated to appear in a false manner (lead to a false conclusion).

When you are the planner and controler of the official explanation thereof you would be able to accomplish a real event that was identified (flagged) falsely by a public opinion you are in total control over.

God Bless,

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by KEMIK

Oh, no, with out a doubt, you're still gonna have people around till the end of the race, I'm just saying number wise at the beginning with is where you would've had people packed in tighter.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco

Ok, I guess you're not going to tell me.

Anyone else? Why do the bad guys try to kill people and save them at the same time?

Only a limit few are the "bad guys" that want to kill people (stage the event). Though they do not see it as "bad" because it is for the greater "good".

The ones that want to save lives are not "bad guys" they are doing their jobs to the best of their ability even though they do not know the plans of those they work for. The "boots on the ground" are not the planners of these events.

The bombs were real.
Real people died.
Real military personnel cried and gave their time and focus on trying to save as many lives as possible in ernest.

And none of these facts impact whether this event is a "false flag" or not.

God Bless,

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tropic
A convenient “farewell post” dated April 3, indicated he will no longer be active on his page, in advance!

www.facebook.com...

Again are you for real? Is it that hard to read and comprehend? Read this so-called 'farewell post' Read the full post of which part of it is here. Members of his family wrote the post.

It’s so hard to know where to begin with this post . . . what to say, how to say it, and whom to say it to. Nevertheless, we’ll try. This is basically a “farewell post” (from Steve and me) on the Nick Vogt Family Facebook page. It’s been nearly 17 months since this page was created. It was created by a friend so we could keep our friends, family and Nick’s acquaintances up to date on Nick’s condition. It has been a long and difficult journey since our son was blown up by an IED in Afghanistan, so critically wounded that they could not fly him out of Afghanistan for several days, the Army flying us to Germany ....

Notice members asking him what his pic/presence is doing at boston bombing as a victim

Yes die-hard conspiracy nuts that are jumping to mad-cap conclusions. No doubt you will be adding to the madness that is already on there? Has it sunk in yet that Lt Nick Vogt and Jeff Bauman Jr are completely different people?
edit on 16/4/2013 by tommyjo because: spelling

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tropic
Here is the grieving mother and father unscathed, standing and in each others arms, being interviewed, yesterday:

www.youtube.com...

I appreciate that you're only doing this to make yourself feel better, but surely you can see that the clip doesn't say what you claim it does in any way?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

But keep this in mind...the Red Sox ended shortly after 2pm. The bombing happened at 2:50. A ton more people would be in the area, Fenway is close by.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
if i question the fatalities. injuries that were reported...does that make me a CT'er.

it really seems that the pressure cooker bombs, in knapsacks, hidden in trash cans, set off by timers...

seems to be devices intended to create a massive scare event as opposed to a massive kill zone event

the 1 bomb at the finish line only hit one runner, and that projectile hit was a 'lucky hit' as the tarps were blown and absolutely none of the security teams of orange vested and blue uniformed security standing at the roadway edge were hit in the blast... the security people were standing not more than 6 feet apart and none were hit...the only reactions were the billowing tarps (white smoke, loud noise...for dramatic effect) and the one runner that hit the ground with apparent shrappnel injuries.

this sure looks staged to my eye... and i really question the reality of the injuries/ deaths

the projectiles were no more than knee high...and very few...thus the many people directly in front of the finish line blast seen on TV but only one seemed to have been hit....very in-ter-es-ting as the line went on that old Rowan-&-Martin weekly/topical comedy show "Laugh-In"

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
seems to be devices intended to create a massive scare event as opposed to a massive kill zone event

...or more likely that was the technology available to the perps, and it was indeed low grade. They did the best they could, and thankfully it didn't transpire to become a "massive kill zone" as you put it.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

if i question the fatalities. injuries that were reported...does that make me a CT'er.

it really seems that the pressure cooker bombs, in knapsacks, hidden in trash cans, set off by timers...

the 1 bomb at the finish line only hit one runner, and that projectile hit was a 'lucky hit' as the tarps were blown and absolutely none of the security teams of orange vested and blue uniformed security standing at the roadway edge were hit in the blast... the security people were standing not more than 6 feet apart and none were hit...the only reactions were the billowing tarps (white smoke, loud noise...for dramatic effect) and the one runner that hit the ground with apparent shrappnel injuries.

this sure looks staged to my eye... and i really question the reality of the injuries/ deaths

the projectiles were no more than knee high...and very few...thus the many people directly in front of the finish line blast seen on TV but only one seemed to have been hit....very in-ter-es-ting as the line went on that old Rowan-&-Martin weekly/topical comedy show "Laugh-In"

Go speak with the doctors and nursing personnel that were on staff at the hospitals. Speak with individuals that were at or near the finish line. You're going to find that those people will strongly disagree with any doubt that you may have about people being injured (or not injured) at in Boston.

Was I there to witness this event? No, thankfully. But my wife has spoken with a friend that was a participant in the race and located less than a block away from where one of these explosions occurred. Those injuries were very, very real, and there are three individuals that are unfortunately very, very dead.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Happy1, think you have something there. I posted about the distraction from the tanking of gold/the Dow in one another post, but everyone was caught up in the moment.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

the bit about the drill:
all theses bombings, hoof and mouth, and plane crashes and exploding underwear incidents have all been drills

makes me wonder: while I watched cnn:
none of the injured were putting pressure or holding bandages to thier injuries!
they just rolled by with non flowing blood on them

I noticed this before I caught any hint of the other "issues" with the story

also there was a huge amount smoke: one of the folks I was watching CNN with, a retired tank commander said:" thats a real low grade explosive...like black powder...." (not knowing falseflags atall)
Im now thinking big bangs, smoke not bomb, fake blood, FALSE FLAG!

I have co-workers who had family and friends at the finish line. They were injured in the VERY REAL blast. They witnessed people without limbs first hand. I can assure you that the injuries were real.

As far as being a false flag? Yeah...it's starting to look that way from one point of view.

In my point of view: It was another senseless tragedy, one where people will be forever changed both mentally and physically. To speculate about the nature of the events leading up to this is what we do best, but let's not rush to assume that this was a huge mass-staged psyop...these were very real injuries to very real people (not actors).

False flag? There's always that possibility...but let's wait until we get more information.

-TS

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
What I noticed is the placement of the bombs, they blew up right by a row of international flags. The 'news' kept showing a clip of someone filming the race who filmed the explosion and ran up to the scene right after the explosion. The 'news' just the had the image on repeat of the flags and the smoke billowing behind them.

I'm not saying this is a false flag attack. But it was an attack on a highly publicized national event, which garners national support, which the constant reminder that terrorism is an international problem, garnering the will and the support of the national populace to continue to fight the New Crusades.

And I haven't yet been able to read the full thread yet, but in anticipation, yes, innocent people do die in false flag attacks. That's what makes it a tragedy and solicits the intended response from the public mob.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

Have to read all of it, and others.... (facebook farewell).

People posting hate comments on this channel - realize your messages were not solicited and you are harassing an innocent person. You have relied on some bogus information which has totally been debunked. The person who was the victim in yesterdays bombing in Jeff Bauman Jr. His fathers name is Jeff Bauman Sr. Links to their channels have been previously posted on this channel as proof. It is obviously Jeff Bauman in the news pic and his father's name is also Jeff Bauman which a link has been posted to his channel and he is giving updates on his son. His fathers name is not Mark nor is the picture of Nick Vogt. You are harassing innocent people because you choose to belief some internet crap instead of doing your own research or looking at the links of others proving this who did their own research instead of relying on crap someone else was posting. Leave this innocent man alone. He fought for his country and lost his legs while doing so. Have some respect instead of buying into crap someone spoonfeds yous.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by Danbones

I saw a screen grab on Reddit from 4Chan where a guy was saying this was going to be pinned on a young white guy and that there would be a lot of black powder bringing around legislation to ban it for use in reloading. He claimed to have insider knowledge.

I never buy that kind of thing but it is interesting.

I was just thinking this is a great opportunity to go after reloading supplies. They've already made it nearly impossible to BUY ammunition, but darn it, people can still reload their own ammo, and that really sticks in their craw. Id put maybe $50 on it that this will result in proposed legislation to limit access to all gunpowder.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to TS

yes I see the real injuries NOW
I am on a very limited wifi at the end of the internet
no vids and few photos as possible
so at the time of the post I had a limited view
( that is not in some peoples reality I know)

i also posted very injured looking drill participants to illustrate that one can't really tell by looking on TV or at photos and vids on th internet what is an injury and what is FX

MY sympathies to the injured and killed and their loved ones

however
given the past
where false flags are the rule not the exception
I will question what and when I please

the truth is the only road to justice
edit on 16-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I find it more than slightly sickening, you reference the old TV show 'Laugh In' in your response.

I see NOTHING funny in the fact that so far...at least 30 people suffered at least one limb amputation from the explosions.

Pretty sick, and disturbing sense of humor you have there....

Des

edit on 16-4-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Didn't take too long for me to see some pretty horrible pictures, and video, of blood all over the sidewalks, and body parts. I didn't really wanna see this, either...it was just there with the other information about what is, and has, happened in Boston.

And...what is it about a bomb with projectlies below the knee doesn't click with you? There weren't many dead, but a high degree (percentage wise), of injured. Their legs were blown off...that doesn't seem like a horrible injury to you? So, yeah...they were injured, not killed. It kinda all makes sense.

Whether or not it is a false flag, I don't know. But, saying that people weren't hurt is amazing...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join