It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Looking More Like Another False Flag

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I have no idea what the hell happened. Or who did it. I honestly don't even have a theory. But what I did agree with was the guy in the other thread (sorry I didn't make a note of who you were) saying that if it was "Patriots" it would have been a bigger target with less civilians and more government.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

This is just a PATHETIC post my god. First off, you don't have to be Jewish to be a Zionist. Joe Biden is a Zionist. Second, why aren't their bomb sniffing dogs at every marathon then with your logic? Third, how in the hell did the dogs not find the bombs? Surely these well trained group of k-9's weren't sniffing for drugs.

Anytime you see the site owner coming in here (Like what they did with sandy hook) should tell you something. People that dismiss something entirely without even getting into it, (plus the Jew comment was hilarious, seriously? What are you going to start calling people Anti-Semitic now if they don't agree with Zionism?)Is the height of ignorance. Seriously? You don't even want to explore the idea? Wait, let me guess, we'll be hurting the families feelings right by not questioning anything?

God damn this "Conspiracy" website is more mainstream BS than ever! You get ridiculed for pointing out things like well, lets see here. 9/11 had a drill. London 7/7 bombs had a drill. Sandy hook had a drill. But # it, it's all just coincidence. Don't question anything on a CONSPIRACY website.

Honestly this is just another false flag to control people more with fear, it also acts as a huge distraction from the bitcoin and gold markets. They don't want people knowing about Bitcoin. They want to continue to bleed you dry with their Central Banks. More fear, more control. And if you don't think that ABC agencies like the FBI haven't done this stuff before look at the WTC bombing in '93. Also the ATF in Waco. Oh and the Gulf of Tonkin. Oh and 9/11.

The writing is all over the wall.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by roguetechie

My problem with this is the timing. If you were looking for maximum exposure wouldn't you do it at the beginning of the race when you have all the big name runners and the rest of the runners and spectators packed in tight waiting for the race to start?
Why wait till the end when the only runners out there are just your regular person running?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Thats just it. What it is, is the opposite of that.

That is, the rouge Government that "owns" US, pulling fast ones on the patriots/Americans.

Why are they being so obvious? Because its practice and buildup to martial law, afterall. It's the epitome of domestic terror, using some of their own tax dollars that funds overseas terror, to terrorize them explicitly on patriot & tax day where most people realize how less of a refund if any, they get especially this year, 2013 and here on out.

Why boston? payback for boston tea party/tea baggers.

They planned an estimate of 12 people would be killed. However, only 2 of the multiple bombs went off around crowds. No big deal though, as there's plenty of taxpayer dollers to fund lots of future "drills" with fatalities leading up to sheer terror of martial law.

So they figure why not have a little fun while there at it and make these drill events commemorative & sacrificial preview of what's to come:

Royal blood? Gotta rep!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tropic

And here is the positive ID of the soldier who lost his leg in Kandagar, being used as an actor/prop:

No it isn't a positive ID. Perhaps you would like to have a chat with this unfortunate young man's Father? Please inform him that his son hasn't actually lost his legs!

Jeff Bauman Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, they did help greatly. Unfortunately my son was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. He had to have both lower limbs removed due to the extensive vascular and bone damage. I was with him last night and am heading back down to Boston - Boston Medical Center to be with him today. He went back into surgery last night at midnight for exploratory due to fluid in his abdomen. He came out at 2:30 and doctors informed us he was doing better. Thanks again to all you guys and girls, my friends. I'll keep you informed. Jeff B

www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

I haven't watched any state-run media yet.

Are all the people asking real questions being labeled conspiracy theorists and insane yet?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Could it be the fact that the home made bombs were made in pressure cookers, and dropped off 20 minutes before the explosions, that the bomb sniffing dogs used in a drill missed them? This kind of blows out the seams in a bit of your theory.

Boston Bombs Said to Be Made From Pressure Cookers

The bombs that ripped through the crowd at the Boston Marathon, killing three people and wounding more than 170, were fashioned out of pressure cookers and packed with metal shards, nails and ball bearings to inflict maximum carnage, a person briefed on the investigation said Tuesday.

"Placed carefully, such devices provide little or no indication of an impending attack," the report said.

Similar pressure-cooker explosives have been used in Afghanistan, India, Nepal and Pakistan, according to a July 2010 intelligence report by the FBI and Homeland Security. Also, one of the three devices used in the May 2010 Times Square attempted bombing was a pressure cooker, the report said.

abcnews.go.com...

Apparently, from several news reports...instructions for these types of crude, yet effective, pressure cooker bombs, can be found all over the internet. Add mentally unstable, or fanatical thinking to the equation...this is what we get.

Des

edit on 16-4-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by blkcwbyhat
reply to post by Danbones

so the guy in the cowboy hat pushing a "fake victim with his leg blown off",was all photoshopped? Just like the pentagon on 9/11,they hauled in those airplane parts...... Please use facts,not speculation!

don't recall using the word photoshop
please see pic of drill participants

speculation?
try quoting next time you mention my name

and provide some proof of your opinion too while you are at it
and maybewhile you are at it read some of the other posts on this thread

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Could it be the fact..?

supposition
objection overruled...

look up the word DRILL
edit on 16-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It's now becoming clear that members of the Boston bomb squad had advanced notice of the horrific bombing that took place at the marathon today. As an eyewitness reports, once the bombs went off, officials began announcing, "this is just a drill!" This logically means they were all informed of the "bomb drill" beforehand. Otherwise, why would they respond with, "this is just a drill" ?

According to Local15TV.com, a University of Mobile's Cross Country Coach said there were bomb-sniffing dogs at both the start and finish lines, long before any explosions went off. He said: "They kept making announcements on the loud speaker that it was just a drill and there was nothing to worry about. It seemed like there was some sort of threat, but they kept telling us it was just a drill."

The official story of the bombing is that terrorists detonated two bombs at the marathon finish line and that the Boston bomb squad magically located a third bomb one mile away, identified the bomb, rigged it with explosives and initiated a "controlled explosion" all in less than an hour! (Absurd.) The official story sounds like nothing more than a cover story.

Here are some of the facts we know so far

1) Bomb-sniffing dogs were present at the start of the race and the finish line, even before bombs went off.
2) The reported arrest of a "Saudi national" has now been retracted. Apparently that was a mistake published by the NY Post.
3) Instead, the mainstream media is pushing a new narrative that blames "right-wing extremists" for the bombing, even without a shred of evidence to back that up.
4) It is impossible for a bomb squad to have located, analyzed, rigged and detonated the third bomb in under an hour, especially when it was located one mile away, at the Kennedy Presidential Library.

Why did the Boston bomb squad know all this in advance? Given these facts, ask yourself: Who is the most likely culprit in the bombing? The Boston bomb squad clearly had advanced notice of the presence of the bombs at the marathon, and they also had advanced notice of the location of the bomb at the Kennedy Presidential Library.

There are two reasonable explanations for this:

1) Someone called in a warning and threatened to bomb the event, which is why the bomb squad was on scene. 2) The bomb squad carried out the bombing as a false flag operation to achieve a political goal (unleashing TSA on the streets, blaming right wingers, increasing the bomb squad budget, etc.).

For explanation number one: If a credible threat had been called in, why didn't the Boston police cancel the marathon or try to warn runners about the security threat? Is it their policy to allow people to jog right into a massacre they've already been warned about?

For the second explanation, there are all sorts of reasons why the Boston bomb squad might have placed the bombs at the marathon. It could have been a drill that went terribly wrong (i.e. no explosions were planned but they accidentally went off), or it could have been a deliberate attempt to terrorize the American people and justify armed TSA agents on the streets for all future sporting events.

This looks more and more like a planned event to justify a TSA lockdown Although it's still a bit early to know for certain, this looks more and more like a planned event that was deployed by the Boston bomb squad, called a "drill," then used as a pretext for the President to call for TSA agents to be on the streets at all future sporting events. And that, in turn, is the run-up to the TSA occupation of America, which has always been the goal of Obama.

Remember that back on the campaign trail, he announced he wanted to build a "civilian national security force." Click here to watch the video where Obama says: "We've gotta have a civilian national security force that's just a powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded..." The fastest way to build a domestic national security force is to stage domestic bombings as a pretext.

More and more, that seems to be what unfolded today in Boston.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
After having an HTC Hero and HTC Desire, and after watching the performance of my GF's HTC-OneX ...

There is NO way I would ever trust the Android operating system with my life. Then again, I wouldn't trust Apple maps with my life either!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

No it isn't a positive ID. Perhaps you would like to have a chat with this unfortunate young man's Father? Please inform him that his son hasn't actually lost his legs!

But he did suffer limb loss..

back in Afghanistan (unless that too was a hoax though was a soldier on active 'duty')

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
A post from another thread:

IF it is a False Flag then certain conclusions will be drawn from the "investigation" to further a nefarious agenda:

1) It will have been "committed" by an anti-government person or group. They will belong to the NRA and have pro Liberty "paraphrenalia" (ie Gadsen flag and pocket Constitutions, etc). They will be a multi gun owner.

2) The bomb will have been made with "reloading gunpowder" so that restrictions on its sale and possession can then be legislated for the common good and public safety.

That does not mean that a lone wolf terrorist or group can not do #1 and 2 above but if it is a FF then they will demonize same to further their agenda ("the ends justifies the means"...if you know what I mean).

edit on 16-4-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Topato
reply to post by tommyjo

Are all the people asking real questions being labeled conspiracy theorists and insane yet?

'Real questions' Seriously? The insanity is that Lt. Nick Vogt is being harassed on his Facebook page due to so-called conspiracy loons asking 'real questions'. Some die-hard conspiracy loons will go to any length and falsehood. Very, very sad.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Of course this will be blamed on extreme right wing radicals from the United States.

Why?

We have a Democrat as POTUS. When did Waco and the OKC bombings happen? Under a Dem. Under Bush Jr, we had pretty much external foreign threats.

This is just a pendulum that swings back and forth. This done intentionally to strip rights. People don't seem to notice their rights being taken away if the threat alternates from internal to external. It's actually quite brilliant.

I knew when Obama got elected we would have a sharp rise in domestic terrorism. If our next POTUS is a Republican, expect radical Islamic terrorists to be blamed for any attacks.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tropic

Originally posted by tommyjo

But he did suffer limb loss..

back in Afghanistan (unless that too was a hoax though was a soldier on active 'duty')

Are you for real? Of course they both suffered limb loss. They are completely different individuals! You need to stop watching conspiracy BS YT videos obviously made by sad teenagers in their Mom's basement. As a result of this madness a disabled veteran (Lt Nick Vogt) is being harassed.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
Second, why aren't their bomb sniffing dogs at every marathon then with your logic?

We're going by one cross-country coach's comments on "bomb-sniffing dogs" at the event. Are you absolutely certain he is an unquestionable expert in distinguishing the difference between a law-enforcement K-9 and a "bomb-sniffing dog"?

Even if they were bomb-sniffing and on the scene, it still makes perfect sense to expose trained dogs to training situations whenever possible. In this case, a large noisy crowd accessible only once a year.

I've seen K-9 officers at many events in NYC, including the marathon.

Third, how in the hell did the dogs not find the bombs?

We don't know if they came close to the bombs, do we? We're told the bombs were sealed in pressure-cookers -- likely able to prevent olfactory detection.

Anytime you see the site owner coming in here (Like what they did with sandy hook) should tell you something.

That I give a damn?

We took action in the Sandy Hook discussions because innocent private people were seeing their private information and personal details splatted in postings. Abhorrent. That will not happen here.

You don't even want to explore the idea?

The idea that dozens, if not more, people were involved in a staged event of some type and no one will blow a whistle. Yes, logical rational people do not go there... do not explore there.

Wait, let me guess, we'll be hurting the families feelings right by not questioning anything?

Nothing of the sort has ever been suggested.

You get ridiculed for pointing out things like well...

rant on ----

I've never seen more pure unadulterated stupidity than I have in the "online conspiracy theory universe" when it comes to adamantly proposing that dozens if not hundreds of people were involved in horrific staged events from 9/11 through Sandy Hook, to this. It's absolute lunacy to suggest that, by now, there must be thousands of people from actors in make-up on the street to television control room engineers who have been "paid off" to be complicit in deception on a massively global scale; that has resulted in wars and lost freedoms, without even one of them blowing some kind of whistle. Madness.

----- rant off

So yeah, this "site owner" will express his opinion while also allowing all the above crazy to be posted on his site. That's the price of being a free expression advocate -- a place you seem unwilling to explore as you'd rather rational voices shut up.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
All the same, I think I'm going to go get that pressure cooker I've been putting off (for home canning) before those are banned too....

*ducks and runs out of the room*

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybro
If the bombing is used to frame and blame veterans, patriots or “right-wing extremists,” then it’s clearly a false flag, too. Veterans and patriots have been severely demonized by the Obama administration as well as the leftist media.

Oh, you should become a detective! Beautiful work that you know already in advance about the motives and/or demographics of whoever set that bomb.

Note:
As history shows, it can VERY WELL be some "patriotic" person who planted the bomb out of a hate against the administration, Obama politics and liberal politics in general.

It would not be the FIRST time that a so-called "patriot" kills others because he has an anti-abortion, anti-gay or anti liberal stance. In fact, for me, the chances that a disturbed right winger planted the bomb are actually very, very high.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by JuniorDisco

Originally posted by Logarock

Think about how bad it would look otherwise.

So they want something bad to happen so that they can ban guns or go to war or whatever, something that will really inflame public opinion and let them do what they want. But they don't want it to be too bad.

That makes absolutely no sense to me. Can you explain?

It makes no sense because you said it. Thats not what I said.

What do you mean then?

Ok, I guess you're not going to tell me.

Anyone else? Why do the bad guys try to kill people and save them at the same time?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join