It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Looking More Like Another False Flag

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by Danbones

well when you have some proof
you just let me know

I'm all for thinking outside of the box, don't get me wrong but when you scream out :

FALSE FLAG!

That kind of goes beyond Conspiracy theorist, and leads down that "other" path.

You have to agree, we are not even a day into this, and you're yelling FALSE FLAG!

About proof?

Hopefully some truth will come out, and maybe a few will learn to Deny Ignorance when its done........

Peace

that was rhetoric...
dramatic sort of
sadly not proof
nor really a deniance of any ignorance

there have been enough questions and answers re the past terror events, and there are enough points being made and questions being raised by other posters on the numerous other threads on this topic

please feel free
its a big site

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Not trying to be a smartass but am having trouble understanding what you're getting at with that reply. Could you elaborate for me? I was trying to say that I think oftentimes people who insist everything is a false flag or that the government is behind every attack have the best of intentions, but have a need for a scapegoat so everything can be blamed on like the Illuminati/govt./etc. I'm not sure what that has to do with Obama and his bumbling around the white house.

No disrespect meant at all, just curious and a little tired from a long day.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cybro

I checked their page and it was originally made for random acts of kindness, after the incident the name was changed. Coincidence or not?

I personally thought the "explosions" appeared really smokey and small. I'm not an expert on bombs but it didnt look very powerful. Like I said I'm not a professional so what do I know.

It is odd That they have a face for the bombing already, the girl who died running for sandy hook children.

Lastly, I didn't check but I remember watching fox and hear bill o'reily say this is the anniversary of the Oklahoma city bombing, columbine, and Virginia tech. Is this true? That's crazy if I is, maybe I mis heard him.
edit on 16-4-2013 by AudioGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Think Operation Northwoods.

This isn't Operation NorthWoods though.

Fake Smoke, Fake Blood ?

Someone claims this as their proof, hours into it, without having proof?

Come on.

edit on 16-4-2013 by sonnny1 because: link fix

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA
Yes because it's not possible for a coincidence to happen?

I work in a hospital in Philadelphia and today we deployed a new app to handle certain types of traumatic injuries, proof of a false flag.

Devil's advocate, you would expect that at a hospital. But, from historical perspective, when has the Boston Marathon been a Mass casualty event, wouldn't a war zone be more test worthy.

Angels advocate, perhaps they decided to soft test it on dehydration and sprains (minor, though en masse at an event like this) to see how it works with multitudes.

I could see either being a plausible reaction/reason...but I'll err on the side of the latter for now.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by Bilk22

Think Operation Northwoods.

This isn't Operation NorthWoods though.

Fake Smoke, Fake Blood ?

Someone claims this as their proof, hours into it, without having proof?

Come on.

edit on 16-4-2013 by sonnny1 because: link fix
I didn't claim the blood or smoke was 'fake'. I don't believe Operation Northwoods was suppose to involve fake bombs either.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Let's do some victimology. If the target was a bank, or government offices(did somebody say the IRS?), or an abortion clinic, or an armed forces recruiting center, then you might discern a visible motive. But who benefits from attacking of bunch of health nuts? Perhaps the ultra-militant wing of the tobacco lobby.... Don't worry though, the FBI has a whole bagful of patsies waiting to take the blame.

-----------------

GLADIO
'You had to attack civilians, the people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game,' he said. 'The reason was quite simple. They were supposed to force these people, the Italian public, to turn to the State to ask for greater security. This is the political logic that lies behind all the massacres and the bombings which remain unpunished, because the State cannot convict itself or declare itself responsible for what happened."
-Vincenzo Vinciguerra, a convinced Fascist who was a member of the extremist Ordine Nuovo organisation and had close links with Gladio

edit on 16-4-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I must compliment you on your very vivid imagination! I didn't know there were people from Sandy Hook there. Why would I care? I don't know why 'they' would pass up a chance to exterminate internationally renowned athletes, if 'they' wanted to, they could've done it that way. I do KNOW, there is one picture floating around out there that is worth a BILLION words, guessed which one it is yet? I do. It was easy-peasy to pick out. Did you see any of the video? Yep, there are lots and lots of clues there too, did you see them? Anyway, if you can guess the right picture, then it means you have done bomb damage assessment somewhere before. If you can't pick it, that's ok, go watch some more 'reality' tv and then you can get back to me!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by redtic

I really think that many people have a hard time dealing with the reality that bad things happen and that there are evil people in the world. It seems some take a strange bit of comfort believing everything is done by some evil entity and that bad things only happen as a result of this group pulling strings/brainwashing people. I want to dig up a great article I read about this but I can't even begin to remember where I found it.

Because the real truth might be the scariest of them all...no one is at the Helm and what we are living/seeing is the give and take society seems to be steering itself toward, as a whole, with little single leadership of any substantial effect one way or the other.

You can pinpoint the lead bird in a v-shaped flock of a dozen or so. Can you point out the lead fish in a school of hundreds as they meander every which way? Now, point out the head human in this 7 billion -odd clusterf***.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CarbonBase

What is the definition of a false flag? Something to draw the attention away from what is really going on - or a made-up event to try to further an agenda that someone wants to make legitimate.

What really happened today? Precious metals took a huge downturn, as did the stock market. BRIC's nations are looking for a way to circumvent the IMF and the world bank - to make the USD not the reserve currency that keeps the US in the lead of all nations.

Now look at all of the fake looking bullcrap of this "false flag". It's the only thing on t.v.

Wake up. Even the NK crap is absolite today.

Look at the right hand, don't see what the left hand is doing.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by Danbones
what reality are you in sir?

A pragmatic person who is the pure definition of a skeptic. Look it up.

here can you tell if this real or memorex?

More than 800 emergency responders participated in the simulated response to two explosions

incaseofemergencyblog.com... -center-site/

note the authors pic
if they said bombing victim or drill participant
at the end of the tube all we know is what they give us
edit on 16-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
What I found strange (maybe a sign of the times) were Obama's words, 'Any individuals or groups responsible for the senseless bombing will feel the full weight of justice."

You don't 'feel the weight of justice' - you 'feel the weight of revenge', and you are 'brought to justice.'

The BBC have been rewording his statement saying that 'President Obama has stated that those responsible will be held to account.'

I don't know about false flag or no - it's way to early to draw any conclusions. However, over the many long years that Britain and Northern Ireland were dealing with terrorism the perpetrators usually declared themselves pretty quickly telling the authorities and the public why they had carried out the act.

Over time the terrorist approach was losing the sympathy of the public (for more than obvious reasons) and the terrorists took to calling the authorities with a coded message BEFORE any explosion allowing the public to be cleared, thus ensuring maximum disruption and minimum casualties.
edit on 16-4-2013 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
After editing my post, I don't think it is the right place to get into this discussion.

edit on 16-4-2013 by IsntLifeFunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Well I'm unsure about the rest of you but I'm waiting for them to arrest a North Korean and later announce he is part of a network of NK agents sent here to attack America.

I also expect to hear an announcement from NK that they are now at war with the USA, coming of course from news networks like Fox and CNN.

I then expect Obama to get tough and start the patriotic drums about how America is under attack from a rogue state , bla blah blah,

NATO alliance mentioned and the pact.

And the might of the US war machine rolled into action.

One way to solve a world econimic depression is a good old fashioned war.

It happened before, It will happen again!
edit on 16-4-2013 by bluloa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Still too early to tell but for some reason I get a weird feeling about this particular bombing. It wasn't a terrorist group because they would've sent out the neon signs taking responsibility for the bombing. It could've been a unabomber style attack, but a marathon seems like a very strange target. Something about the way Obama said those responsible would feel the full weight of justice set off some red flags as well, just something in the tone of his voice didn't sit quite right with me.

The attack most definitely happened and wasn't a bunch of smoke grenades, but something still feels a bit left-of-centre about the whole thing :/ Could be I'm just being needlessly paranoid...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Try telling that to the 3 people who died and the man who had both his legs blown off.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Got some interesting stuff for ya guys!

they are going to pin this event to male late teens to early 20s and say he did it because he is unstable. They are going to find Firearms and an NRA book in his house. They are going to say he used reloading powder for the explosion and that reloading powder shouldn't be for sale to the public. They are then going to say that because the powder in ammunition can be used for explosions that the number of rounds you can buy should be limited and taxed to help pay for these events

edit on 16-4-2013 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Odd that you debunk conspiracy theories on your own conspiracy web site.

Why?

Do you think that common sense has no part to play in conspiracies?...regardless of who owns the website should information or opinions be withheld just to feed a conspiracy theory?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AudioGhost
reply to post by cybro

I checked their page and it was originally made for random acts of kindness, after the incident the name was changed. Coincidence or not?

Thank you! That is a reasonable explanation.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Domo1 beat you to it mate.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join