It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Heroes: Let's start with Carlos, the "Boston Cowboy"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
wow.. what a dude.

and what a shocking picture!

He's a real hero.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
I feel as though your are bound and determined to find this man guilty of something, ... anything.
I have had several family members pass but time does heal sadness and I do not just hide in my house and do nothing. I do not always shed a tear.
Maybe do a little research on this man and see just why he is all over the place. He was at the marathon for a reason. Not just by coincidence as you are hoping to find.

We'll what you feel is of your own accord. I haven't suggested anything of guilt or innocence. I just don't see this
guy being what he says he is. Does he look like someone with a 30 year old son to you ? Does he look like a typical immigrant to you ? I think it's odd that he's constantly on Camera. I'm just not letting the little things go
that most people to me, seem not to notice. Some don't believe they even make a difference.
I think they could some how. Did you notice at the top of the one video, where it says Boca peace corner ?

I think that could be a clue. Boca in Spanish means mouth.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

These Soldiers Did the Boston Marathon Wearing 40-Pound Packs.
Then They Helped Save Lives.
When the bombs went off, the Tough Ruck 2013 crew sprang into action

hmm...

carlos' friends...

could they have carried the pressure cookers in in their rucksacks?

somebody had to bring them in undetected.

just sayin'

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

THE.............................. DEFINITION...........OF........HEROS

I have read many replies that try to knock these kind of actions down in this thread. They call it humanity, or the try to put a geological fix on the situation. People you really miss the point of a hero.

This does not only apply to Carlos, the term applies to all the people who ran towards danger. A rough estimate is 20 to 30 people ran immediately to assist those victims of the blast, out of ( this is a guess) 5000? Humanity's first response is self preservation, or confusion, or panic. Those few people out of the many people present, that had the presence of mind, and selflessness to advance into danger, to render aid are a small percentage of the humanity present.

Those people are Men and Women of ACTION ! They overcame their fears and showed their bravery. They put thoughts of theirself's aside. These are the small number of us who are heros!!!

Over and over through out history one person, or a small group of people. Have led the way and shown the rest of us what it is like to show NO FEAR.

People who commit actions like this deserve no other word than HERO.
edit on 16-4-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

it's thinking like that which makes the senario i posted above yours the perfect cover.

ie; some could have finished the marathon, then planted the devices, which would explain why they were detonated as late in the event as they were.
edit on 16-4-2013 by tinhattribunal because: (no reason given)

SMR

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You say your not looking for guilt of anything, yet you are in fact wanting to find something guilty about this guy. If you weren't, then we wouldn't be having this conversation.
'He doesn't look like someone with a 30yr old son' ... WHAT !? What makes you determine that suggestion
That is the most asinine thing I have read in a long time ...
He is an activist. He will be seen due to his actions of his cause. What cant you see about that ?
You're starting to grab at straws when you start becoming weary of words like 'mouth' ...

The Man saved lives yesterday and some of you just want to turn it into something it's not.

SMR

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

ie; some could have finished the marathon, then planted the devices, which would explain why they were detonated as late in the event as they were.

You really suggesting someone ran 26 miles then set out to plant bombs ...
You guys are breaking out the ladders now to reach those straws ...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Alright let me be clear. I have no problem with hero's. Jesus Christ, Mohammed Ali, Evel kneival
and Roberto Clemente all come to mind at the mention of the word. I don't have a problem with
Carlos being a hero. I do have a problem with just straight out pinning a medal on someone who
was there, when the perp hasn't even been caught. And it's barely been 24 hours.

That's all !

edit on 16-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Let me reply to that

Wait a minute UHMMMMMM, Ok HMMMM

cough, cough I'll try again.... Like I Sniccck..

Sorry I just can't stop laughing at you mind..

Never mind I will reply if I can just stop...

Oh god I can stop.......

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Alright let me be clear. I have no problem with hero's. Jesus Christ, Mohammed Ali, Evel kneival
and Roberto Clemente all come to mind at the mention of the word. I don't have a problem with
Carlos being a hero. I do have a problem with just straight out pinning a medal on someone who
was there, when the perp hasn't even been caught. And it's barely been 24 hours.

That's all !

Did you read my whole post? I defined the word hero as best I could.

I did not single Carlos out, I applied my whole statement to all people that acted.

You are entitled to your own thought's on the plot I didn't address any plot in any way.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

You are entitled to your own thought's on the plot I didn't address any plot in any way.

I understand. Part of my post was meant more towards the populace in general. My bad. Apologies.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

No problem.

2nd

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

. WHAT !? What makes you determine that suggestion That is the most asinine thing I have read in a long time ...

So you think it's asinine that someone doesn't look as old as they should be ?
In essence that's what I'm saying. And you think that's asinine ?

No more questions your honor.

SMR

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by SMR

. WHAT !? What makes you determine that suggestion That is the most asinine thing I have read in a long time ...

So you think it's asinine that someone doesn't look as old as they should be ?
In essence that's what I'm saying. And you think that's asinine ?

No more questions your honor.

Your statement is what I said was asinine. Not that someone doesn't look their age.
I'm gonna call you 'Twister'. That's your new name. Because you like to twist things.
The fact that you said he is 'fishy' because he has a 30yr old son and doesn't look like he should is ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I hate how after a terrible event people feel the need to identify "heroes". Pathetic.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I actually read that Carlos lost 2 sons. One died in Iraq and his younger son hung himself after hearing about his older brothers death.

This poor man has lived through the death of 2 sons and now a terrorist attack. I'm amazed by his courage and commitment to help others in need.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ragingeagles

Originally posted by ragingeagles
I hate how after a terrible event people feel the need to identify "heroes". Pathetic.

Considering how disgustingly horrific our species can be, I feel that a story about the good side of humanity gives people hope that maybe one day we'll evolve away from our barbaric nature.
edit on 16-4-2013 by Enzo954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

The fact that you said he is 'fishy' because he has a 30yr old son and doesn't look like he should is ridiculous.

You accuse me of being a twister ? And turn around and put words in my mouth ? You haven't just miss quoted me. Fishy ! Guess I'll call you fabricator. Anyway, if none of this seems odd to you ?
The clue I was talking about, is the video with the heading of " Boca peace corner ". Translated

" Mouth Peace Corner " But that's prolly asinine too.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

If America attacks a country the country KNOWS it’s coming
Yeah, your right. Gives all the rich and powerful in that country the time to get out! But how about the poor suckers who have no safe place to go? America could always tell them to "Duck-N-Cover"! Any ideas rock star?

They don't wake up one morning and go "WTF!!!! WE'RE BEING BOMBED!?!?!?!".
Your right. Usually it happens after the bombs have been dropped and everyone is blown to $h!t

Yeah they may kill innocents but you know something that's a casualty of war
Oh really? We went to Iraq to remove Saddam. We did, and why are we still there genius? We went into Afghanistan to remove Osama bin laden (when everyone knew full well he was in Pakistan). We killed him in Pakistan, and the reason why were still in Afghanistan? I am an America, and to be honest, I hope someone will come forward with enough balls to take us out next. Karma is a b!tch!

We also give enough warning that if you didn't want to be said 'innocent' you should've left the country
And why should they have to leave their own country? Because we told them in advance that they needed to leave? It is their homes, their neighborhoods, friends, loved ones, schools, places of worship. And if America is invaded by another country, and you are told to leave to Mexico, you’re going to follow suit? If so, please, stay there!

America it the terrorist running around terrorizing every country they decide to invade. If the Chinese invaded America and killed off a couple hundred thousand Americans, wouldn’t you be on the roads at night planting IED’s to take them out? I would! How dare America run around forcing democracy down people’s throats! The Middle East has been set in their ways thousands of years before America ever became a republic!

Again, Karma is a b!tch! America will evenually pay the price for its doings...!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a good man yes..

a hero?... that's a bit of a stretch!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join