It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Heroes: Let's start with Carlos, the "Boston Cowboy"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Alright I gotta do this here so I don't look like a wuss.

So how does this guy make it to the camera all the time? Nice new shirt. What"s Carlos do for a live'n ? Protest ?

I started a new thread but then got told by the Mods, so go ahead flame me to hell !

edit on 16-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
None of us have enough information to say whether this was some kind of false flag or not, but it's absolutely ridiculous for people to say that this guy is somehow a "plant" of some kind. Come on. He was an ordinary guy who did a brave thing in a dangerous situation. He was caught on camera and, naturally, the media latched onto that.

Not everything is some kind of set-up.
edit on 16/4/13 by The Empty Skies because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by The Empty Skies

Not everything is some kind of set-up

I don't just believe anything.

edit on 16-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Did you see my post in the other thread?

He was there with Military Friends

www.militaryfriends.org...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yep sure did ! Military friends ?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Great story from a horrific act!
I am glad there are men and women out there like Cowboy Hat Carlos that rush to save people in need.

I can only help Trend #Carlos on Twitter and hopefully more people will help get the word out what he and other's did to help the victims of the Boston marathon.

Reading and acknowledging acts of of Heroism never ever gets old!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Im not gonna apologise for posting what i have, regardless of whether people think of me, it does not matter to me, all i say is question EVERYTHING!!!
Check out this facebook link, im not on FB, so i can't verify, but hope it works.
I think a lot of this stuff is designed to divide and rule, and to divide us as humans coming together, and we can't let that happen, we are all people, all the same.

______beforeitsnews/conspiracy-theories/2013/04/facebook-page-set-up-for-boston-marathon-bombings-days-before-boston-marathon-bombings-2450056.ht ml

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by freckles

I found this about that FB page:

However the reason behind this Facebook Page creation date is simple – Facebook Pages with under 200 fans can change their name, thus it is likely that the page (with only 18 fans) was created under a different name and promptly changed after the bombings took place. Name changes do not affect the creation date of the Page.

Source

More here:

However, the precaution has been necessary as Facebook has needed to actively restrict someone from making a page in a generic name, farming a ton of fans, and then renaming the page (possibly after selling it)!

How To Change Your Facebook Fan Page Name

edit on 16-4-2013 by Casandra because: Added another link

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Whomever is responsible - this is an act of terror. No if, and, or buts!
And when America invades another country and kills innocent people, it is called what?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

How ironic that he talk so bad about his son struggle in the army and searching for purpose of his son death and now he is helping people and doing what his son was doing helping for a better world. Something we all need to do.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by randyvs

Did you see my post in the other thread?

He was there with Military Friends

www.militaryfriends.org...

This was uploaded in 2006

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

It is important to say that the number you posted is what the US is reporting. Red Cross and Amnesty have over 750,000 civilains dead in Iraq. Many media outlets have the number at 1.1 million dead civilians since the US occupation started. It should also be remembered that we were lied to and manipulated to mold public opinion. The vast majority of people bought it hook, line and sinker. I still remember how Colin Powell went in front of the UN and claimed he wAs certain Iraq had mobile biological warfare trucks that would drive around the Country making Sarin or Anthrax or whatever. I believe that that single event ruined his career.

Information clearinghouse has the figure at 1.3 million dead Iraqi civilians.
edit on 16-4-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

Thanks, as i said, im not on FB, so cant verify it

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Well that's the difference here that you don't seem to realize. If America attacks a country the country KNOWS it's coming, they don't wake up one morning and go "WTF!!!! WE'RE BEING BOMBED!?!?!?!". Now if America started using IED's and starting blowing up stadiums in Iraq while hosting a soccer game you may have a point, but thing is they don't. Yeah they may kill innocents but you know something that's a casualty of war and we also give enough warning that if you didn't want to be said 'innocent' you should've left the country.
edit on 16-4-2013 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by freckles

I'm not on FB either, but I remembered there was a thread about a page set up before the Sandy Hook tragedy happened and it was explained in this way.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neysa
I am overwhelmed with such conflicting feelings right now. Horror on the one hand and then this story which fills me with pride and then sadness that the human race is surely doomed.
What an amazing thing to do. I find myself wondering if I would have the courage to do what Carlos did.
Thanks, SO

You have expressed what I am feeling too.

This news of Carlos gives to me some more hope; that there are many heroes among us; ready to actively help and heal.

link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Yeah, right. Just dump a can of coffee beans in the trash can with the bomb, and the dogs will go right past it....
That's just one of several means that immediately leap to mind. Any stronger smell will do the trick.

That only goes for dried coffee powder and Drug and bomb dogs alert to that as well since that is the oldest trick in the book.

link   

Originally posted by Propulsion

Whomever is responsible - this is an act of terror. No if, and, or buts!
And when America invades another country and kills innocent people, it is called what?

Is member Propulsion suggesting in any way
that Carlos Arredondo was the mastermind behind all those other burdens?

Hasn't the man done enough,
or do you just like whipping your favorite dead horse.

As to "what it's called?" I don't know,
I get the feeling this is phrased rhetorically
and you don't even really expect a response.

It's called an opportunity for heroism?

We could have started making the entire desert green
if, I don't know, people were not always shooting at us,
or stabbing us for looking at their girl friend. I mean seriously?
You REALLY think that America is somehow loosing on a moral level.

Not according to the unconscious reactions of Cowboy Carlos.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 16-4-2013 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

Yeah, i remember seeing that too.
Killing in any country, with any agenda in mind is WRONG!!!
And then covering up the real reason, and taking peoples rights away in the process is doubly wrong!!
I just want the truth to come out, people need to question everything, and even if our heart strings are pulled into reacting (which i think is the case) we need to continue to be level headed and logical instead of emotional and hysterical, other wise the truth will never surface.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join