It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Heroes: Let's start with Carlos, the "Boston Cowboy"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Oh yeah this was all fake...
Oh brother! Let me tell you this is too close to home for me. I had to explain to my child last night why their friend's mom was in the flipping hospital.

Whomever is responsible - this is an act of terror. No if, and, or buts!

Please take your horse & pony show elsewhere.

This is a thread about heroes. Not about wild fantasies that help you cope better with REAL *snip* that happens.

Peace out.

/Rant.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

How do you KNOW he is a hero though?
Any more than i KNOW or DON'T KNOW what is going on?!
All of this is mere speculation don't you think?
We humans are very easily manipulated, our emotions are stirred and tried and tested ways of gaining energy for whoever controls rubbish like this.
Im not saying there are not people who are no doubt heroes, im just saying, don't believe everything you see or read.
I thought this was an opened minded place???

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by nerdyclutzyblonde

Where did i say it was fake?
I said the pictures may be not real, not that it was all staged.
My heart goes out to the people who are hurt in this, i wish it never happened, and im sorry for their pain, it hurts me too, all iam saying, before you kick off at me is, dig a little deeper.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Is it just me or does he uncannily resemble Billy Ray Cyrus in that cowboy hat? That was my first reaction.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by nerdyclutzyblonde

I know a guy, who had his leg blown off from the knee, in the 7/7 bombings in London, he was there for a day on a business trip from the place i work, i know these things happen, what iam saying is, look at the propoganda being perpetuated, and how our hearts minds and emotions are being divided.
None of us know the truth, but again, if you dig, you will see just like 7/7, 9/11, sandy hook there was a "drill" going on on all of these days.
They control what stories and pictures come out, and who the heroes and villains are.
Think deeper!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerdyclutzyblonde
Oh yeah this was all fake...
Oh brother! Let me tell you this is too close to home for me. I had to explain to my child last night why their friend's mom was in the flipping hospital.

Whomever is responsible - this is an act of terror. No if, and, or buts!

Please take your horse & pony show elsewhere.

This is a thread about heroes. Not about wild fantasies that help you cope better with REAL *snip* that happens.

Peace out.

Obviously the flash bang would scare and hurt people. The fact that they are saying this is a terror event when so many things were staged is another.

/Rant.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The 137 flags this thread has
may say that the vast majority of ATS disagree with both of you.

But thank you for bumping the thread
a little further down the road
like two hitched trolls.

/sprays air freshener

Mike Grouchy

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

The owners of ATS NEED TO WAKE UP and think about all this because its pretty obvious this is another staged event.

Obvious? No, not yet. Likely? Could be...will have to see what follows.... If we start to see crackdowns on militias and even more registration legislation, THEN I may be inclined to agree with you...but otherwise...we simply have little info at this point to make that leap.

I mean wake up people, The Boston PD Bomb squad said just prior that they were going to have an exercise right where the first bomb went off prior.

The police often use big events for training exercises...they are generally a safe environment to train greener officers in handling crowds, etc. I know our local police have numerous exercises during Gasparilla, Guavaween, Strawberry Festival, Florida State Fair, etc.

Nothing would have got past a Bomb dogs nose, especially in a garbage can where they want to pee lol.

Yeah, right. Just dump a can of coffee beans in the trash can with the bomb, and the dogs will go right past it....
That's just one of several means that immediately leap to mind. Any stronger smell will do the trick.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
i'd like to think i'd have the presence of mind to stay calm in such a horrible scene, and try to help. it's good to see that some people do. thankfully i've never had to find out for myself.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I do think it is important to recognize the heros as Springer has done with his post. It makes me wonder what I would have done. Would I have run in and try to help or would I have run for my life. I wish to think I would have run towards people needing help.

I think it is somewhat ironic that the owners of ATS "conspiracy theories".. Are actually two of the more rational no none sense stick to the facts posters that grace these pages. It beats the paranoid racist person (hacker-only concerned with profit) who runs GLP. Trinity or Ghetto monk or whatever.
edit on 16-4-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Alex Jones will be a hero of the Boston Marathon also.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
I love how two of you have removed two of my post because you felt like censoring me. I never said anything bad. It is my right to disagree with the assessment of this thread. Deny Ignorance is the motto.

Now CNN is showing people claiming a third explosion and they quickly showed one that was very violent that blasted across a street like we would see in Iraq. They the police now say the devices were in Pressure Cookers that were in black bag packs. The Media is the tool so don't believe the fools. That is what they think you are!

Who here has used a pressure cooker? You can run over those with a tank and not bend them! Probably the worst thing a bomb should be placed in. This is just something they will use to say its homegrown terrorist. They are running up the domestic terror crap quickly so in ten days from now I expect an apology from Byrd and Skeptic for jumping to their conclusions just like people did after 9/11.

Shame on you!!

It may be because this thread is to praise the people who helped, and you're just here to talk about the possible conspiracy. Not what this thread is about. I'm sure if you posted this in any other thread it would be fine, but it's not necessarily relevant.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

Yep totally agreed. You will never know until you live through a situation like this. I am commenting because you have an eraser head avatar. One of the most bizarre movies I have ever seen. Watched it a few times and still not real clear on what it was about. To say it is disturbing is a under statement.

It is only one of two movies that I stopped watching because it was so weird. The other was videodrome.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Found this while reading tweets about Carlos Arredondo.

The Redditor added an update to say Jeff is in stable condition, and that [color=gold] "Carlos Arredondo should never have to buy a drink in this town again."

mother jones / the man in the cowboy hat

Huffington Post is covering him,
the Daily Mail.

edit on 16-4-2013 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
He was an ordinary man in extraordinary times.

But hero is a hugely overused word in the American venacular.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

The owners of ATS NEED TO WAKE UP and think about all this because its pretty obvious this is another staged event.

The police often use big events for training exercises...they are generally a safe environment to train greener officers in handling crowds, etc. I know our local police have numerous exercises during Gasparilla, Guavaween, Strawberry Festival, Florida State Fair, etc.

Yeah, right. Just dump a can of coffee beans in the trash can with the bomb, and the dogs will go right past it....
That's just one of several means that immediately leap to mind. Any stronger smell will do the trick.

One of my good friends trains these dogs, they are specifically trained to ignore everything else but bomb ingredients.

I was at the First Gasparilla and Ironman Triathlon after 9/11. They had 100 times more protection in Tampa for a boat parade than in Hawaii. Having a Mini Gun pointed at you more than once just for being there was a JOKE. Let alone the Coast Guard Cutter they used to protect the Pirate ship as they completely blocked it in as it docked.

Has anyone noticed how this kind (Fake Attacks) of thing only happens in the land of the liberals. I think if they did something like this in the south or west so many people would be demanding answers to all these questions that there plans would fall apart.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mikegrouchy

Thanks for posting the mother jones story. Very sad indeed. To keep saying "my heart or prayers go out to victims or those affected" is losing its meaning. Incidents like this or Newtown or Aurora are happening far too often. It is high time to give praise to heros or first responders. One thing to keep in mind is these are just people with skeletons in the closet they are not super heros and invincible. Carlos was photographed and image made if around the world at the speed of the Internet. I think it is important to remember there were hundreds if not thousands of other heros yesterday who's actions went by in large un noticed.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Havox

It seems legit to call out the veracity of the main OP. Skeptic and I have the same views on real Terrorism. When I see an obvious poster boy for Obama's wanted policies I feel it would be silly to support such a thread when I feel 100 percent that this guy is a plant. From the lady Coaching him what to say to him staring at a script, not to mention not one intelligent person is going to grab a bloody # just for publicity unless its staged do to the high risk of infection. The Mexican holding a bloody American flag took the cake!

Real people in that situation would not have been talking so soon, they would be seeking solace.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join