It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Heroes: Let's start with Carlos, the "Boston Cowboy"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by vpjanitorial
supposedly carlos is pushing a double amputee who strapped on a fake torn off leg according to several people on Facebook?

Any thought about this image? I did not create, this I only run across this:

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2013/04/this-showed-up-on-facebook-boston-marathon-crisis-actors-repeat-of-sandy-hook-photos-2621866.html?utm_sou rce=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=beforeitsnews

If you find the extremely graphic photos from seconds after the bomb went off that have not been in any news reports, you can see clearly the guy put in the wheel chair is NOT the soldier, he doesn't look like him he looks like Jeff Bauman Jr as was reported. You can also clearly see he has very real injuries! This is slightly off topic however on this particular thread.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

By now many of us have seen the gruesome images of the poor ashen-looking man who lost both his legs in the blast. By all accounts, Carlos saved his life.

(gore cropped out)

Let's hear about more Boston heroes.

An absolute clown on another thread posted the above image not only including the gore (Without warning), but questioning the authenticity of the image. Also calling into question why there is not a blood trail and blood all over the helpers.

That thread reminded me of being in a pub full of headcases, so I leave that pub and come to a better pub (This thread), where headcases are in the minority. Admittedly headbangers are everywhere, so you just hang out where there is not so many of them. I have no idea if that makes sense as I'm a bit of a head banger myself.

As I pointed out in the other thread Re: the lack of blood from the poor guy in the image, first of all as you can see from the image his bad color he has most likely already lost a large amount of blood, and importantly the body has the ability to shut down blood flow to a serious injury/area (Although the name of this process has lost me, anyone?).

edit on 17-4-2013 by OnionHead because: Edited because it needed some edit

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I commend the inadvertent heroism of the guy who took the bomb to the legs.
He probably saved a few people by absorbing some impact.

The guy pushing the wheelchair had it easy.
Why does he get all the congrats when the other guy's life is ruined forever?

Confusing.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

I don't even know who was pushing the wheelchair, do you? Carlos is the guy walking next to the wheelchair holding an artery. The reason he is called a hero is that he ran into the scene immediately, and helped people who were injured in the blast. The guy in the wheelchair is a victim, not necessarily a hero, he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Not everyone can be hero all the time, this time he was a victim, perhaps next time a hero, its just life.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by salainen

Originally posted by muzzleflash

I don't even know who was pushing the wheelchair, do you? Carlos is the guy walking next to the wheelchair holding an artery. The reason he is called a hero is that he ran into the scene immediately, and helped people who were injured in the blast. The guy in the wheelchair is a victim, not necessarily a hero, he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Not everyone can be hero all the time, this time he was a victim, perhaps next time a hero, its just life.

That's confusing.

Anytime something bad happens the victims are called "heroes", at least in my recollection it appeared commonplace.

Yeah I didn't look at the photos too closely, sorry.

Still though, I'd give the guy a purple heart and twenty million dollars if I could for losing his legs.
Gotta be the worse thing ever.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by salainen

And since you corrected me and pointed out he wasn't pushing the wheelchair, why isn't the woman who was pushing the wheelchair getting the same publicity?

Anyone know her name or story? Thanks, and sorry if I missed it posted already there is simply too much to read on this topic already.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by YapTalk
Bravo Carlos!!! Bravo!!!!

Edit to add: I never thought I would see white people and black people collaborating as LOOTERS!
May they all burn in hell!

edit on 15-4-2013 by YapTalk because: (no reason given)

What the hell does that mean?

I don't want to put words in your mouth but I'm pretty sure your sentiment has racist connotations.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I was so on the "Carlos is a hero train" but now..

After zooming in on this photo

And others in this set

I feel like he took his time jumping in there..Yes he was holding that mans artery but I no longer feel like he is some fence tearing down cowboy jumping right in to help save lives..I kinda feel now like he is a fence pulling down cowboy who jumped in eventually when he could be of assistance..

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I believe that is Malida Areedondo flash.
His wife.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

He gets interviewed a lot for being an illegal.

Wow... did that jerking-knee hurt your chin?

It's widely reported that he's a U.S. citizen.

Takes a bow . I'm sure in one of the video's I posted it says he is here illegally ?
Actually he says it hang on.

I wouldn't just profile the guy.
So if you are here illegally I don't think you can gain citizenship ? That's my thinking tho.
edit on 16-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Who is knee jerking now aye :*)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I can not see the difference between victims, those being active sportists, and those who are not that.
Only 2 dead.

Sign:
Geek

Yes, they are realy superior, they are giving more meat and milk
Bigger guy, bigger fat spot

edit on 4/17/2013 by dragnik because: additional text

edit on 4/17/2013 by dragnik because: additional text

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

well,
that's just like
your opinion, man.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

Alright let me be clear. I have no problem with hero's. Jesus Christ, Mohammed Ali, Evel kneival
and Roberto Clemente all come to mind at the mention of the word. I don't have a problem with
Carlos being a hero. I do have a problem with just straight out pinning a medal on someone who
was there, when the perp hasn't even been caught. And it's barely been 24 hours.

That's all !

edit on 16-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Apr 19 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: edited to fix BB code and shorten quote

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

r really grouchy today aren't you?.. are people not allowed to voice their thoughts unless its approved by you?

it's like he owns the place, huh?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by SMR

Nah, not bothered, but more annoyed really.
Those reporters also seem to be keen
on showing the bloody flag, in every picture
and interview. Is that to show his patriotism
or something? But yah, I could also be just
grumpy.

yah know,
that the blood on the bloody flag
would at some point coagulate,
it would dry up, harden up, and turn a dark red/ brown.

as hero carlos is stil twidlin' with the flag he's got,
rollin' it up and playin' with it,
it's obvious that it it is just fake hollywood blood.
hasen't even changed colors yet.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Would someone please post the links to the closed threads. I would like to see which mod or mods could confuse the two topics.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I wonder if anyone would still be calling him a hero if he was an 'Illegal' Immigrant........

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

Originally posted by vpjanitorial
supposedly carlos is pushing a double amputee who strapped on a fake torn off leg according to several people on Facebook?

Any thought about this image? I did not create, this I only run across this:

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2013/04/this-showed-up-on-facebook-boston-marathon-crisis-actors-repeat-of-sandy-hook-photos-2621866.html?utm_sou rce=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=beforeitsnews

If you find the extremely graphic photos from seconds after the bomb went off that have not been in any news reports, you can see clearly the guy put in the wheel chair is NOT the soldier, he doesn't look like him he looks like Jeff Bauman Jr as was reported. You can also clearly see he has very real injuries! This is slightly off topic however on this particular thread.

There is another very graphic photo I believe is the man in the wheelchair Jeff Bauman who is being called the soldier, here scroll down the page
WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT.

In other news CNN is reporting they have a possible suspect identified
edit on 17-4-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

SMR

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Yeah, this Jeff Bauman guy is a fake and all part of an agenda. What that agenda is I do not know but there is one ... [end idiotic sarcasm]
You people amaze me. Maybe this picture of Jeff just minutes after the explosion will change your mind ?
I'm going to go far out on a limb though and say some of you will still say it all fake and that Jeff and Carlos are Government conspirators.

GRAPHIC IMAGE WARNING!
files.abovetopsecret.com...

I guess Jeff slipped in there with a special FX team while all the chaos was going on. Set up the scene and then called over Carlos to be the 'Marathon Hero'

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join