It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Boston Marathon bombing looters stealing marathon jackets

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

It doesnt get more sick than this.

Feet away lay dead and maimed people, so these lot decide to loot the jackets to sell on ebay!!!

Notice how they are like flies around **** at the end, grabbing arm fulls of jackets...once they see others doing it they just get in there and take them.

What is wrong with people!!
edit on 15-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Ahhh, humanity, you never cease to disappoint/disheart or sadden me...
What happened to the times where this brought out the best in people?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Sad...Makes one wonder when TPTB tighten the screws if they will be totally unjustified?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Well, that is a pretty good quality youtube video, and that is just a recording of a TV it looks like.....got a lot of their faces nice and pretty. Wonder if they will take the time to track any of them down...truly sickens me with what was going on nearby.
edit on 15-4-2013 by CalibratedZeus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

its not like they were looting the deceased is it? we all have that opportunist trait in us somewhere im sure

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Taking advantage of what may prove to be a false flag event yet again.

Can't speak much on either end.

Peace

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse
Sad...Makes one wonder when TPTB tighten the screws if they will be totally unjustified?

Half of me agrees with you, the other half tells me TPTB are what have driven people to do such things.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnny76

Maybe we all have the trait, but not all of us act upon it.
I can say 100% there is NO chance i would be stealing things given the carnage around me, id be doing my best to help and comfort others.

www.ebay.co.uk... h=item4d08e2a15a

Already on ebay it would seem....$114 a pop...this guy has 5...another guy/girl has 14.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Originally posted by minkmouse

Half of me agrees with you, the other half tells me TPTB are what have driven people to do such things.

Fair enough...Half of me agrees with you

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnny76

its not like they were looting the deceased is it? we all have that opportunist trait in us somewhere im sure

You are one sick son of a bitch!

What is wrong with you? Are you a mental retard or just evil? Either way you make me sick to my stomach! I wish I could trade your stupid ass for one of the innocent victims!

They can ban me or punish me 4 this statement but I hope they don't it disappoints me that society has sunk to such a low selfish level.
edit on 15-4-2013 by billy565 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Ugggghhhh, first not a false flag and I can't prove that it isn't and you can't prove that it is so why say anything? Secondly I'm proud of the way a good deal of people acted today to take care of those requiring attention, some clearly more bravely than others.

I'm not looking to dwell on the bad of this situation I look forward to the stories of the heroic acts of others in stories to come...and yes those jacket stealing hoodlums should all get a case of the shingles...for eternity

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
reply to post by Johnny76

Maybe we all have the trait, but not all of us act upon it.
I can say 100% there is NO chance i would be stealing things given the carnage around me, id be doing my best to help and comfort others.

www.ebay.co.uk... h=item4d08e2a15a

Already on ebay it would seem....$114 a pop...this guy has 5...another guy/girl has 14.

It's disgusting and very desperate. But my point was that they are not stealing them from the victims. I am ashamed to admit, but i would have taken some stuff too, especially if they're going for that much money.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

Huh??? Where in my op does it mention false flag?
Think you may have confused this thread for another one
Just pointing out something a lot missed....

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Who is going to buy these, anyway? And why? Nobody is going to bid on an auction titled "BOMBING MARATHON JACKETS". Even if you did it just to get some clothes, everybody is going to know you stole them.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SouthExpected

People like Jonny76 it would seem

They arent labelled as bombing jackets, just marathon jackets. I cant see how a handful of people on ebay managed to get hold of so many jackets any other way, they must be the looted jackets.

Im sure they people running were to get 1 each, not 15 lol.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Those jackets on EBay have actually been there and on sale since February (at least the ones that are in the link above). So do not pass judgement so quickly. Now the ones that show up over the next day or two....

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
From one disgusting act to another.

these people need to be named & shamed.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Search for "Bloodied Boston Marathon Sneaker" it's on eBay for $500, if you want some memorabilia.

Not saying it's right, but it makes business sence.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
It truly does make you sick.

I hope that this video gets around and these people are shunned in the future.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Is anyone even sure these people are truely looting here? I see none really running away after all.
I love Boston and shocked this happened in my hometown but there's no real proof that's what's going on in this video
Just my opinion.
Possibly could have used that stuff for the wounded they did mention "thermal blankets" in the beginning of the
And upon watching it again i could be wrong these people kinda look like they are grabbing for keeps haha assholes
video
edit on 15-4-2013 by pryed -eyed-one because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2013 by pryed -eyed-one because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join