It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody Else Bothered By Tax Day and Terrorism?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The date was April 15 (Tax Day) when the bombings occurred in Boston (home of the Boston Tea Party). Does this bother anyone else? Does this set off alarm bells in anyone conscious out there? Am I the only one?

It appears to me like either an obvious set-up or an actual lone-wolf "kook" type group, which I am most certain is exactly what it is supposed to appear like (given all my studies). Not surpisingly it also has middle-east terror connections in that today is EXACTLY 77 years to the day from the Arab uprising in Palestine.

1936 Arab Revolt

Does anyone else find this too perfect for the benefit of a certain group/ideology?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I'm supprised, do you mean being intimidated and threated to pay taxes is not terrorism ?. Now I'm confussed.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I do find tax day to be similar to terrorism... every year. Domestic/Homegrown to be sure but probably not in the way you mean.

In all seriousness though, this is not one angle I have thought about.
It's a good catch and something to think about. It's never a bad idea to consider all possibilities in anything.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
They go together,

taxes for terror.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tropic

The responsible people who pay taxes - no matter how ridiculous and onerous they are - pay them, will before the due date of April 15th.

The bunch of federal employees - who happen to be mostly democrats - don't bother - notice the House seeing this and wanting federal employees delinquent on YEARS OF TAXES to be fired.

So, are you saying democrats are using these false flags to take emphases off of them? And their hypocrtical stance that people pay their "fair share" of taxes?

new topics

top topics

join