It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Marathon - can anyone shed more light on this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
On the morning of 11th September 2001, NYC, we all 'knew' that is was Al Qaeda (within a very short space of time).

On 11th March 2004, Madrid, ETA was quickly blamed for the bombings.

On the morning of 7th July 2005, London, we were very quickly informed of "four miserable bombers".

Yet on this occasion, the media has not been so quick off the mark with who's "responsible".

I'm fascinated...

Saddened by the fact that people have been hurt, and killed, and that many will have their lives deeply affected by this, but fascinated about the events unfolding in our time.

I'm surprised that there isn't more idea. I know that the police say they have a suspect in custody, but no details other than that... It's curious to say the least.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I wonder how long it will be before the Conspiracy Theorist's will be warned about making false claims ? maybe this one is about forums like ATS jumping to conclusions and they are going to target us ?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
i would suggest that, as a 9/11 truther and definite skeptic of these events.. maybe this one was legit. and they just don't know.

second suggestion is that the intelligence community has seen the backlash about the media being too quick to act after 9/11, 7/7, sandy hook, and, since they just spoon-feed what the puppets on CNN and others report, they are waiting for an announcement to seem more credible.

i happen to think the overwhelming presence of bomb-sniffing dogs as surfacing online is a bit odd, to say te least.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see if the North Koreans are responsible for this? And if they are, we should just send in the nukes.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Maybe because they were wrong about the ATL Olympic bomber. Wrong about Iraq. Wrong about Benghazi.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Perhaps because they are too busy as of yet deciding who they WANT to blame it on.

So many choices, so little time. The US has so many enemies right now that it could be used to promote any one of many agendas. A gun activist? A home grown terrorist? A Norther Korean? An Iranian? Another Al Queda? Somewhere new altogether?

Perhaps it was real, perhaps it was staged. Regardless they are going to try their best to fill in the shoes with a professional I'm sure as to prevent another underwear bomber incident. The whole thing stinks to high hell already, but maybe they are hoping if they play it right, the people can still be duped.

And they can. The people can always be duped.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Because this time around they already know it to be domestic moussad-trained terror,

but are looking strategically at who to blame so as to get the biggest buck for the bang.

Of course, moments within the blasts, a Saudi national with a "leg wound" at the hospital for the injuries, was being "questioned".

In America, everyone's eventually a terrorist. Just some earlier than others.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Perhaps responsible parties are smarter now and realize that if they anything even a little speculatory that there will be idiots building whole theories woven out of whole cloth. If I was responsible for being a spokesman I wouldn't say anything that wasn't proved to me.

new topics

top topics

join