It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston bomber suspect caught on video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This is without a doubt the bomber, he pauses a slit second before detonating. I'm stunned.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
And those guards are either completely dazed or have no experience in guarding.
But thats not surprising. Your right it is the bomber suspect you can easily tell how his running away moments before the explosion.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
That was a very realistic drill the police were running.

Drill Announced Before The Explosion

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

I disagree...

It's close, but if you look carefully, you can see the flash come from the lower right side of the person being pointed out in the video. You would expect that if it were that person, the bright flash would be easily visible between the flags, but as it plays in slow motion, you can see the flash come from below and the backpack is highlighted by the glow rather than invisible behind the blast.

Damn close though, it looks like it went off right behind the flag, and directly behind the person with the backpack.

Either way, there wouldn't be anyone left to question.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
i can't view video on my computer, any details on the alleged suspect?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

The way he stops is too co-incidental, surely?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Perhaps he smelled a fuse burning?

Coincidental or not, I replayed it several times on a bigger screen with excellent resolution, and you can definitely see it comes from below and just behind, maybe a foot or two. The blast would be too bright to see the parts of the backpack any longer after the bomb went off, but you can still see the backpack across multiple frames where the blast has started and the backpack is still visible and in one piece.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybro
That was a very realistic drill the police were running.

Drill Announced Before The Explosion

I find it odd that these "drills" always seem to take place at the exact moment that the attacks happen. 9/11, the attacks in London, and now this.

People wonder why others think these attacks are inside jobs. If you are conducting a "drill" no one's going to be suspicious of a guy wearing a backpack acting irrationally. He's simply part of said drill, pay him no mind.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cybro

That is some super source you have there!

If you read the actual interview, here, you will see how many words your source put in the eyewitnesses mouth.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Ah this is the New Sandy Hook hangout?
There is absolutely no reason to call that unidentified person...the bomber .
just because he happens to be in the frame center?
Theres going to turn out to be FBI instigation of some no minded half wit to do this stuff IMHO
The stupidity and low casualty rate is a result of them not wanting to go overboard with the killing after S Hook....as yet....
Look for more casualties if you dont give up your guns and take the red pill......

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If that was the bomber then how did the 2nd bomb go off down the street?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Very said America has come to this,

everyday citizens decided who the bomber is off some fuzzy unfocused footage.

Meanwhile Obama/Barry just updates his people that justice will be served. Really?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I posted this in the other thread.

Here is an image I made using the moment before and after the explosion. You can see the guy still directly pointing onscreen and you can see the flags etc all in the exact spot. The intensity of the bomb can clearly be seen further back and to the right of the individual. The color/explosion intensity is not centered on the person at all.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The police say the bombs were set off with kitchen timers. If you weren't going to go with the bomb you would have given yourself enough time to get away.

new topics

top topics

join