Hope this thread remains analytical/factual. A little speculation would probably make for a more wholesome discussion too.
Here I'll list, in random order, 10 suspicious elements surrounding the event:
1. Facebook page for Boston Bombing created 2 days before it happened.
2. Bombing squad "DRILL" was scheduled to coincide with marathon.
3. Bomb-detecting dogs were at start & finish line (where bombs detonated?) yet neither bomb not evaded.
4. 8-yo boy(?) among so far 3 dead
5. His(?) parents and most everyone else involved/affected happen to wearing dark black shades
6. Between the 2 bombs, loudspeaker announcements assured public 'just a drill" after 1st & before 2nd bomb(!)
7. 52yo bomb maker in Costa Mesa, CA apparently blew him self up on his own front lawn this same day
8. Black military copter arrives early, before 1st explosion
9. Zionists crash bitcoin, force Goldman Sachs sell on GOLD.. $140 in one day does the israeli trick..
10. Spotters placed on lookout from roofs before the explosion
I speculate that this grieving couple are perhaps ones involved in the sandy hook event; in any event, RIP all victims & altruism for what its worth
goes out to the many whose limbs were blown off by the bomb which SHOULD on all civil counts, especially with drill response team bomb dogs and all,
edit on 15-4-2013 by tropic because: (no reason given)
Nice job, thanks for the reference material. I'm gonna start reading it. Well, reporting now seems to point toward multiple 'improvised'
ANTI-Personnel devices with intent to 'funnel' people into the kill zone. In other words, and ambush. Keep up the good work, and keep the info
coming! We're going to have to figure a lot of this stuff out for ourselves anyway.
Thanks for the 'reddit' reference, never really checked them out. Will be using them as an additional reference source in the future. Good idea
about having a thread to discuss 'facts' sanely. Some of the other threads are starting to get wonky already.
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.