It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Comes the Push!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Firstly: My condolences to the families of the lives lost today in Boston and my deepest sympathies to families who have family members or direct relatives who were wounded or critically wounded.

Secondly: I hate to admit this but, no matter the source of the attacks, this could be a major push to continue the strikes against the Axis of Evil with this event used as public backing.

For those who are in the know, here's a refresher:

• "Axis of Evil" as described by George W. Bush:

Iran
    Iraq
    North Korea

• "Beyond the Axis of Evil" as described by John R. Bolton:

Cuba
    Libya
    Syria

• "Outposts of Tyranny" as described by Condoleezza Rice:

Belarus
    Burma
    Zimbabwe

Source

To be blunt, the war on terrorism was falling to the wayside, and now this event, may now turn all eyes towards to middle east and beyond, once again. Whether this tragedy was an actual terrorist event or a false flag matters not, us critical thinkers know that this props up public support for operations in the Middle East AND Possibly the US...no matter what.

I will be very curious as to who the blame will be pinned on. If NK then this will certainly give a green light for NATO to face any hostility forthright. If not then there may be a domestic angle that will serve to further the US GOV and their intent on suppressing civilian action against resistance to the stripping of the American Constitution.

One cannot help but feel that there is a sense of timing to events of recent. The NWO is no longer a secret and the United States is NOT the end-all-be-all of the NWO.

Keep your mind open and think critically.

Best Wishes to all of you,

-AS-
    edit on 15-4-2013 by AeonStorm because: small correction

• posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:34 PM
    link   
    I was thinking along similar lines.

When I awoke this morning to the news of Boston. The first bloody thing I thought was "this is a cover". What is happening right now that they want to divert the attention of the worlds public?

I have scanned the usual SH* on msm but nothing stands out that is newsworthy.....of sorts.

Definitely something going on. Small pipe bombs perhaps? Something to not kill to many but just enough to make the news for a few days and make it headline news.

I'm sorry for the lives lost, but I aint buying it for one moment.....sorry.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:39 PM
    link   
    People are stupid enough to buy into coincidence how many times now?

Bomb Drill Was Taking Place During Marathon Explosions
    www.activistpost.com...

I will keep an open mind, but honestly the last thing I will probably believe is the official story.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:41 PM
    link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
    I was thinking along similar lines.

When I awoke this morning to the news of Boston. The first bloody thing I thought was "this is a cover". What is happening right now that they want to divert the attention of the worlds public?

I have scanned the usual SH* on msm but nothing stands out that is newsworthy.....of sorts.

Definitely something going on. Small pipe bombs perhaps? Something to not kill to many but just enough to make the news for a few days and make it headline news.

I'm sorry for the lives lost, but I aint buying it for one moment.....sorry.

Thanks for the reply CaptainBeno, But I can't help but think of the public reaction. I remember 9/11 well and remember people out in the middle of no where who were buying gas masks. I mean how ridiculous is that?

I think we're a different breed than most people,

This may well be a true terrorist attack but that does not mean that it will not be something that politicians will not swing for their own agendas.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:46 PM
    link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
    People are stupid enough to buy into coincidence how many times now?

Bomb Drill Was Taking Place During Marathon Explosions
    www.activistpost.com...

I will keep an open mind, but honestly the last thing I will probably believe is the official story.

I would definitely tend to think the way you are sad_eyed_lady but the truth is so many things are happening that to choose this time seems somewhat....convenient.

I know that there are true enemies out there but this seems to be just "low key" enough to keep people thinking unlike 9/11 where there were obvious gaping holes.

Sorry if that sounds inconsiderate.

-AS-

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:47 PM
    link   
    I feel for the victims, but this just screams false flag imo. Will this be the cover they use to distract us while more gun grabbing legislation works it's way through congress? There are just so many reasons for the regime to pull a false flag right now that I just cannot be sure what particular things they are trying to cover/achieve with it. I do know that whatever the lame stream media and the regime push as their story will almost definitely be a lie or at best a partial truth.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:48 PM
    link   
    reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Jesus! Really? I have not heard that?

So many coincidences wow??

Official story..........Meh.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:54 PM
    link   
    I wonder if it has anything to do with the Meltdown we are experiencing today as Metal / Gold prices dive?

TADARRRRRRR ALL YOUR SHARES HAVE GONE! BUT WAIT...................WATCH THIS!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:57 PM
    link   

Was that why there were two guys in military fatigues pulling the crowd barriers away pretty much straight after the first bomb went off?

at 1:51-1:60

My theory is that it had something to do with the NSA's super capacity database being ready, an inauguration ritual maybe?ATS thread on it

Also I am surprised at how small the blasts were, grateful but surprised.

BTW 50 people died and 300 injured in bomb attacks across Iraq yesterday.
    edit on 15/4/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:57 PM
    link   

Originally posted by AeonStorm
    To be blunt, the war on terrorism was falling to the wayside, and now this event, may now turn all eyes towards to middle east and beyond, once again

Eyes need to turn towards combination purchases. Any combination of ingredients bought over a short period of time needs to send up a red flag.

And stuff like tannerite. There is no reason for that stuff to be on the market.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:01 PM
    link   
    Honestly, this does not seem like a false flag to me. It just seems like if it was going to be a real false flag it would have been more to it destructionwise. Maybe I am wrong but it just does not feel like it.

Does'nt feel like another country to me either. If it is Al-queda or something trying to terrorize they really did a crappy job of it. The explosions just seem weak to me when I watch the videos of it.

My best educated guess is a single domestic bomber that has some deep seated mental issues. Somebody that made some homemade explosives and for whatever reason lashed out at innocent people. Whatever their motives are I have no idea but given what we know it makes the most sense to me.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:14 PM
    link   
    I'll sum this up for everyone: 5 years later, and it's still the Bush administrations fault.

I mean, really? I'm not a Bush supporter by any means, but the man has been out of office for 5 years, how is this tied to him? How long before people will start blaming the current president for things that are happening during his own presidency?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:22 PM
    link   
    This will get people behind Obama's War's

people have been saying Bush started with Iraq, no one mentions what covert Wars have been conducted under Obama,

this gives "meaning and reasoning" to the people that required it to accept a War under any president

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:24 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior
    Honestly, this does not seem like a false flag to me. It just seems like if it was going to be a real false flag it would have been more to it destructionwise. Maybe I am wrong but it just does not feel like it.

Does'nt feel like another country to me either. If it is Al-queda or something trying to terrorize they really did a crappy job of it. The explosions just seem weak to me when I watch the videos of it.

My best educated guess is a single domestic bomber that has some deep seated mental issues. Somebody that made some homemade explosives and for whatever reason lashed out at innocent people. Whatever their motives are I have no idea but given what we know it makes the most sense to me.

the thing is 9-11 was a False Flag for all presidents to come, there never has to be another of it's magnitude, now smaller ones that keep reminding people of the "Terror" they face each day,

this kind of attack is much easier to pass off as a 'Fringe group and 'Radicals'

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:37 PM
    link   

On Monday, April 15, 2013, the President signed into law: S. 716, which eliminates the requirement in the STOCK Act to make available on official websites the financial disclosure forms of employees of the executive and legislative branches other than the President, the Vice President, Members of and candidates for Congress, and several specified Presidentially nominated and Senate-confirmed officers; and delays until January 1, 2014, the date by which systems must be developed that enable public access to financial disclosure forms of covered individuals. There was no signing ceremony to mark the occasion.

This is one NASTY piece. Not saying todays events covered for this but this has slid in under the radar for sure.
    Obama Signs Bill That Eliminates Disclosure Requirement for Gov't Employeesreply to post by CaptainBeno

edit on 15-4-2013 by Atlantican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:44 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Atlantican

Very Interesting indeed

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:59 PM
    link   
    reply to post by AeonStorm

Honestly no matter what horrible act occurs someone on here will automatically assume that it's a cover for something, false flag...how about just awful people committing an awful act....as horrible as it is to say this but I'm numb to this stuff...I will take the train into Boston tomorrow but as awful as this may sound it did not bother me the way it probably should have...that being said I'm eager to see the people responsible get the death penalty either by lethal injection or drone strike...either one is fine..

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:01 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Cinrad

I've been to many Boston Marathons and there are always National Guards/Military around...
    edit on 15-4-2013 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:01 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Darth_Prime

True dat, and I am not saying at all that it is not a false flag event. It just doesnt feel like it to me for some reason that I can't quite put my finger on.

All they have to do is link it to 9/11 and terrorism and all that jazz and even without a high body count people will still see it as a threat to them.

I am already seeing posts in threads where people are saying they need more rules, more regulations, more tools to stop these terrorists to keep the people safe. And if people on here are saying it you can bet many more of the average joe is thinking the same thing.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:08 PM
    link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno

Jesus! Really? I have not heard that?

So many coincidences wow??

Official story..........Meh.

Oh yeah! A drill is standard operating procedure for a ...... a........ incident.

Now we wait and see what crock the MSM has in store for us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join